Here's an idea i've been toying with for a couple days now. The series is Redwall By Brian Jaques. It features a cast of anthropomorphic woodland creatures such as Mice Shrews Moles Hares Stoats, Foxes Rats and more. It's all set in the mossflower Wood and surrounding areas and Deals heavily with The Redwall Abbey and it's inhabitans and history. I'm kind of working a crossover idea here and would like some feedback before I begin writing.

In mossflower wood, Dari the king of rats and his vermin horde plan to take Redwall Abbey for their own. In response to this threat, Martin the Warrior, ancient protector spirit of the Abbey calls upon Timothy, a young mouse with a taste for adventure to wield his blade, the very symbol of Redwall Abbey in defiance of Dari's evil plot. The Sword of Martin the Warrior in hand, and his companions, Foljer the Squirrel and the Brothers Sir Reginald and Laurence Peregrine, hares of the Long Patrol by his side, he sets out for adventure.

Meanwhile in Equestria, Twilight sparkle's research has begun leading her down forgotten avenues of lore. She has discovered a point of convergence between Equestria and a separate plane of existence. As her experiments progress she nears the critical juncture but what will come of her forays into fringe magic? Will Equestria be ready for the consequences?

Obvious where this is going right? Twilight activates the spell and bridges the gap between the world at some pivitol moment in the narrative involving Timothy and company. The fall through to Equestria along with Dari and his Horde and SHenanagans ensue! Or maybe a serious narrative. we'll have to see.

• Like 1