Who wants to RP?

<p>Hi, I'm looking for 1-3 people to have an adventure RP with while I get my real OC together and wait for him to be accepted. I don't care who (although you should be able to type comprehensibly), what characters you use, or what the plot is about; it's up to you!

NO SPOTS LEFT, unless you present a really good reason you should join.

I'm up for a RP with my new OC idea, Tangy. She's a rather sweet, friendly and hyperactive (yet strong) earth pony, with a taste for citrus fruits.

Just let me know if you're interested. :P

Wow. Fast response.

Sure, you can join in. I'm glad to have someone with lots of experience. The OC I plan on using is Dawn, a sarcastic, fiery, but caring pegasus with a mysterious past which she wants to find out about. (Hence why she's in free roleplay, more options for her past are available). I don't know how many other people will want to join in, but do you have any ideas for the plot?

Uh, I'm not much good at thinking up plots.

But say if we do RP with Chrysalis, I think it would be a good experience for the two, trying to learn to trust the changeling queen while they go on their adventure. :P

Hmm, ok bear with me on this one lol:

It's a marriage ceremony for Chrysalis and some Stallion and just after the ceremony the sky goes black and a Purple Mare appears in the sky and in a booming voice yells, "PONYVILLE JUDGEMENT HAS ARRIVED!" so our characters will be sent to attack her and during the battle she says to Dawn, "If only you knew your past!" but the momentary break gives her a moment to slip away and so the adventure starts.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your idea.

We might end up inventing a new villain (which would be fine in its own right), but what if we re-used one? Your villain sounds like kinda like the return of Nightmare Moon, although we'd have to figure out why Luna turned evil again. Or maybe Discord gets free again, although that's probably been done a lot. Or what if the changelings, who have not reformed like Chrysalis has, try to take over Equestria without her?

I dunno. just putting out some ideas.

Ok basically it's a new villian, named Judgement who believes that the world has become corrupt and tainted and believes he knows all. So he uses mind games to mess with the ponies to try and lead them to there doom, but only the ones, in his eyes, that are unworthy.

Well, that sounds pretty interesting. I'm not sure about the circumstances you've set up, but I'm okay with Judgement if you and CrimsonNova are. Would we have to get someone specifically to play Judgement, or would he just be an NPC controlled by each of us in our respective turns?

I think that whoever starts the thread should play Judgement, so perhaps Chrysalis should start the thread, and play him.

A posting order might be a good idea too, so she can determine who is attacked/injured etc. Just some ideas. ^^;

Welcome aboard Hallow! You've won the last space (unless someone makes a really good appeal).

So Judgement arrives and starts a big battle. Cool. It can be at a wedding, I guess, but who's the stallion?

I guess we'll all just have to play Judgement on our turns, because Chrysalis will want to play, um, Chrysalis, unless she's willing to be Judgement at the same time or something. Whatever.

As for posting order, I don't care where I'm put, really.

I think that if we all play Judgement, that might get messy, so I think that one person playing her is handier. Although who that is, I don't know.

Posting order could just be something as simple as Dawn / Tangy / Chrysalis / Hallow and so on an so forth. I dunno, whatever you think. Just let me know when you're starting the topic. :)

I do understand the point of turn order but I don't like it for it someone is out we may have to wait a while, I just say we do it as we do. Also I canno start thread because I already have 2. One here and one in the main section. As for the Stallion IDK lol. Lastly will this be 18+ or no?

Ok but who can create the post and would anyone like to make a stallion for Chrysallis? Won't need to use him too much, a bit at the beginning and maybe randomly throughout. I would but I have a personal thing about never controlling couples

OK, no post order fine, as long as we don't have any DPing. I'll start the thread (I haven't got any others right now).

Perhap's Chrysalis's stallion could be NPC? But if not, I might be able to play him, if you want. I guess he'd have a seperate post from Dawn's. You'd have to describe him more, though.

As for Judgement, who wants to play him? I'm willing to play either Judgement or the stallion (but i can't do both, obviously). Of course, I'd like to keep this RP to a few people, but maybe we should try to find someone who can play him in particular?