Cutie Mark Request!

Noctriix

Hello there all capable artists! I'm not 100% sure if you can see it on my avatar, but my pony persona is currently using a cutie mark... that is... well... clipart. And I don't like it as much as I though I would upon picking it. This is the image.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEmG_mVbvMbxMtrdXbC9mjY5dvpd191fuytMfLtM5gT-4Hs4Ka

I find it to be rather ugly, but it was the best i could do at the time. My Ponie's name is Spotlight, and he is a theatre pony. He put's on shows, own's a theatre in Equestria, Is a talent agent, you get the picture. However that Cutie Mark seems to me a bit bland. Plus, On his flank, the Light from the lam is whats the center focus, I don't really like that. If there were any artists here on the board willing to try and make me a "Spotlight" themed cutiemark, in which the actual lamp was the center piece, rather than the light. I'd be extremely grateful to see any submitions you'd have! I would still like there to be light visible coming from the Lamp, as it does from this picture. If you get what I mean.

Thanks in Advance!!! :D