HI THERE! *glomps*

Jcatgrl

Hello! I'm Jcatgrl, but you can call me Cat. I'm a high school junior living in Ohio, and I love reading, writing, biking, cats, and of course, ponies. I didn't used to, but my best friend, who loves them, introduced me to the new show with the promise of "a nerdy pony as the main character!" Well, she followed through with that promise, and I have gleefully become part of the herd. I'm following 50 some tumblrs, and almost all of them are pony related.

I call myself a nerd, and defy anyone to use that as an insult in my presence. My favorite books are Harry Potter, the Chronicles of Narnia, and Inuyasha. I also love manga and anime, and I'm currently teaching myself Japanese. My favorite pony is Fluttershy, but I don't really have a least favorite. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say Rarity, because I have the least in common with her. Generally, I prefer to think of myself as being like Twilight Sparkle, but I often act like Pinkie Pie, and like Fluttershy with new people.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here.

Ya know, you're basically me as another person, especially with how you act like certain ponies at different times. With my friends I'm 100% Pinkie Pie, but with strangers you could mistake me with Fluttershy. ;)

What's your favourite of the Harry Potter series? I have to say that mine is Prisoner of Azkaban. Not sure why, but its probably because I love Lupin and Sirius teehee.

1296608445403-(n1297153715319).jpg

Now that that's out of the way, hello!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the rules section. I see you already have 5 posts, which means you are free to roam and anywhere on the board! (With the exception of the RP section.)

I run the My Little Pony Tales Tumblr, you Follow?

I like Anime too, and a bit of Manga as well. I'm trying to learn to sing Japanese theme songs.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

@Kirby Krackle: I've read those, too! I got all the way up to Time Paradox, but I haven't been able to find the next one.

@Harmony Spark: Hm... I'd have to say Goblet of Fire. Mostly because it was the start of Ron/Hermione. ;3 (Although I'm also a huge slash fangirl.)

@MyLittlePonyTales: Oh, yes, I do follow it! I love it, too. I read through ALL of the past posts for every MLP tumblr I'm following now. It took quite a while, but it was worth it.

And now I do my job while not clocked in. Ahem...

Your local Barnes and Noble should be able to have them ordered for you. Takes 2-3 business days to get there usually, though bad luck means it could be up to six. No need to order in advance either. Also, if you were a member, you'd get 10% off your purchase!

...I could talk about the kids club but.... nah.