[Manehattan] More Than Filling Time [Open]

Indie slid from his reclined position to an upright stance to receive the aromatic bag. "[colour=#ff0000]Have seven for the trouble[/colour]," He spoke as he handed the coins to the baker. Gripping the fresh treasure in his teeth, he mumbled a low, "[colour=#ff0000]Thank you,[/colour]" and began heading for the door. Before he could reach the halfway mark his stomach roared, mimicking an angry bear. Stopping, slightly embarrassed by the draw of attention, he decided it would be best to eat here than to make the long walk home on an empty stomach. Besides, he'd hate for these fresh goods to be chilled when he finally sunk his teeth in.

Smoothly turning on his step he shuffled back to his original seat by the window and opened the bag. The fragrance following was that of imagination. Carefully, and precisely, he lifted the tart from the bag and set it to the table. It was beautiful. Merely the scent of this new-found delicacy threw Indie into a trance, and the appearance was so appetizing he almost feared he might not be able to eat. Though not quite. He almost dug in face first if it hadn't been for the sudden realization that there were other ponies about. Blushing, he asked, "[colour=#ff0000]Um... Could i borrow some silverware?[/colour]"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pumpkin smiled at the extra bit, nodding in a silent thanks as he put the bits in a small pocket on his apron, the red-haired pony moving away from his seat towards the door. [colour=#006400]"Thanks for choosing my baked goods!"[/colour] he waved his hoof in a farewell manner, fully expecting the stallion to exit. The sudden growl from his stomach and swift turn-step caught Pumpkin unawares and sent a spatter of red across his face, having waved goodbye for no reason. He, albeit a bit awkwardly, gave a curt nod, whether it was in a greeting or apology was up to the viewer. He considered the stallion's question for a moment, and nodded again, this time with a smile. "Of course, I'll be just a moment..." he answered. With a rush of movement, he was into the kitchen and back quite fast. He placed a fork and knife wrapped haphazardly in a napkin onto the table. [colour=#006400]"Enjoy."[/colour] he smiled.

Pumpkin quickly returned to the next customer, smiling whilst adding a quick apology, [colour=#006400]"Sorry for running off like that. Two Pumpkin-Cinnamon Muffins? You got it."[/colour] His confidence had obviously risen a bit, thought not by much. [colour=#006400]"Lucky for you I threw in a batch not too long ago, they should be done soon[/colour] he said. With a light gesture towards the magazine he said, [colour=#006400]"Feel free to read through those; I won't lie, they're kinda old.."[/colour] he gave a quick smile with his words. He considered the price for a moment. [colour=#006400]"That'd be four bits each when they're done."[/colour]

Wordplay grunted slightly. That was pretty pricey for a muffin... eh, it wasn't like she had anything else to spend it on. But she still had to say it, [colour=#00ffff]"Bit on the side of too many bits, don't you think? I'll pay, but...." [/colour][colour=#000000]She magicked the eight bits from the pocket of her leather vest, and floated them over towards Pumpkin. Her appearance wasn't really mad, but her eyes were definitely scrutinizing Pumpkin closer than they had been before, as if trying to pick something out of him.[/colour]

Noticing how busy the worker was, he questioned whether he could use a hand. Surely with pastries as good as the one he was eating he made enough money to hire some help. Taking the knife in his jaw he sliced easily into the tart, making a sixth of it into a v-shaped separation. Laying down the knife he picked up the fork. Easily wedging the points of the fork behind the cut piece laying the handle over the plate, Indie made a sort of lever. He raised the tart slice by applying pressure to the overlapped end and took a bite. His expression leaped into joy. Flavors danced on his tongue. A moment passed before he took another bite.

Unconsciously listening to the two other ponies discussing prices he jumped in, [colour=red]“If those are anything close to the quality of my purchase, it's worth every peice[/colour]." The grin that had first dominated his appearance soon receded to be taken place by red. His white coat and red mane did absolutely nothing to hide his blush. He rarely ever spoke so freely, especially to ponies he didn’t know. This tart was magic. He quickly threw his hoof onto the forks end a second time, launching the remaining half slice into the air. He slightly leaned back to smoothly catch the bite in his mouth. He always did enjoy playing with his food.

Pumpkin's orange coat had dropped in colour to something lighter; akin to becoming pale. He bit his lip quite hard, nodding his head in consideration. [colour=#006400]"I, um.."[/colour]​ he eked out, nodding once as if making a decision. [colour=#006400]"Y-You're right, I guess it is a bit much... How about just four bits for the two?"[/colour] his confidence had obviously dropped tremendously, and the look in his eyes were simply tragic. One might think he had just seen the passing of a beloved pet. He thought for another moment, quickly adding on, [colour=#006400]"And if you don't like them you can have a full refund, of course."[/colour] He gave a weak smile.

A blush bloomed across Pumpkin's muzzle, having not expected the good-willed testament from the red-haired pony. This was more a blush of flattery than that of embarrassment, and he quickly, albeit without realizing it, shoved his face under his wing. He mumbled a thanks from beneath his wing, and it took him a moment or two before he acknowledged that he was hiding his face. He pulled his face free from it's feathery shield and said again--with a much more audible voice-- [colour=#006400]"Thank you, that means a lot to me."[/colour] The pegasus let out a small, child-like laugh at the earth pony's food tricks, shaking his head. He was still a bit shook up, but the other pony's kind words had helped.

Wordplay smirked slightly, not intending to be rude or come off the wrong way, but the behavior was kind of cute, in a way. Especially since she was talking to someone obviously older than her. And the look he was giving her could slay anyone with any weakness for innocent helpless kittens. Fortunately, Wordplay was a very hard girl, and she wasn't easily cowed. Though she had been close to squealing in delight for just a moment there. Close, mind you. She hadn't even let out the tiniest of squeaks. Penumbra smiled as kindly as she could manage. [colour=#40e0d0]"Calm down, I'm going to pay the full price. I was just questioning the business sense, but if it works then it works, right? Quality is worth every bit, after all." [/colour][colour=#000000]The eight bits she had produced jingled insistently in the air. She glanced over at Indie, raised an eyebrow at his antics. Not to say that she didn't like doing the same thing, just not around other ponies.[/colour]

"[colour=#ff0000]Very welcome[/colour]," He sang. Swapping for the knife again he repeated his previous procedure, this time without the showy toss. He wasn't entirely sure he could do it again, and would hate to waste any of his tart. His mood was improved at seeing the built confidence of the baker. Indie noticed the glance thrown by the newer guest in the bakery. After a moment he asked, "[colour=#ff0000]Would you like a taste? It's very good.[/colour]" He pushed a chair away from the table and nodded for her to sit. A curious expression masked him as a grin lit his eyes. Cutting another piece from the tart and lifting it with the fork he raised it temptingly towards the unicorn.

((http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11825-razor-gears-final/))

Gears was tired after a long night of research without sleep, he decided to take a different route to his Manehattan apartment where he would no doubt pass out upon getting there. He was still in his lab coat and still had his goggles on, which was a rare occurrence, as he usually leaves his goggles in his laboratory. He simply was too tired to take notice of them still on his face. And the fact that he was so used to looking through them didn't help either. He noticed the bakery which had several ponies in it, one seeming very happy with his purchase. His stomach growled, remembering that he hadn't had anything to eat since he started doing his research. He walked up to the door and stumbled into the shop. He walked carefully to the counter, making sure not to bump into anypony or fall over himself for that matter. He propped himself up on the counter and said a simple "[colour=#0000ff]Hello[/colour]" with a yawn as he waited for somepony to acknowledge his presence.

The pegasus looked at the money dangling in front of him with a hesitant look. His turned his head away a bit, giving a light nod. He gave a weak smile, holding out a hoof, waiting for the money to drop. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the various ponies walking by. A particular pony caught his attention for the moment, but he shook the thought away, returning to the peculiar customer in front of him. Yet another Ding! from behind sent him clambering towards the kitchen, having to abandon his customer yet again. He grimaced. [colour=#006400]"Sorry! Those are probably yours..."[/colour] he yelled then muttered. Sounds of pans and trays banging about could be heard from the front, and moments later he returned with a neatly creased bag between his teeth. He set the bag gingerly upon the counter, smiling. He gave another light smile at the stallion who was still eating, deciding to rearrange the various goods in the glass case that also served as part counter. He stuck his flank high in the air as his head moved about inside the case, his hooves working diligently to replace and rearrange the goods into a more--dare he say--appetizing. He was so caught up he didn't even hear the door open or notice the pony in front of him.

[colour=#0000FF]"Hello,"[/colour] the obviously male pony in front of him had said, sending his head flying up. He hit the top of the case painfully and, slowly, brought his head out from the case. He rubbed at the spot where surely a bump would raise later and sighed. [colour=#006400]"Sorry,"[/colour] he muttered, wincing as he touched the already forming bump. He composed himself and pulled a notepad out in front of him, pencil already between his teeth. [colour=#006400]"What can I get ya?"[/colour] he asked, ready for the stallion's order. He jumped a bit at the stallion's strange goggles, having expected a normal every-day stallion. He took in the stallion's entire figure, noting the lab coat.[colour=#006400] Oh! He must have come from work! That makes sense.. But what does he work as?[/colour] Pumpkin wondered to himself, resuming his smile.

"[colour=#0000ff]No need to apologize... but...[/colour] [colour=#0000ff]I need two of your best muffins... Preferably before I pass out[/colour]" Gears said in a tired but joking tone with a forced smile. "[colour=#0000ff]If you serve tea or know some place around here that does it would be appreciated as well,[/colour]" he requested of the green maned, orange pegasus shop owner. He had noticed when the shop owner was pulling his head out of the display, he had struck it and began rubbing it "[colour=#0000FF]I know its none of my business... but[/colour] t[colour=#0000FF]hat bump looked like it hurt, if you need some help avoiding the headache or anything let me know[/colour]," he offered to the shop owner. He had noticed the brief confused and startled look of the shop owner had when he looked upon his person, he levitated one of his business cards out of his lab coat's breast pocket to the shop owner that read '[colour=#000000]Razor Gears// Manehattan Hospital Research Laboratory// Chief Researcher[/colour][colour=#0000FF].[/colour]' "[colour=#0000FF]I also practice medicine a bit for the Hospital's Outreach program[/colour]," he said nonchalantly. He shook his head a bit to try and wake himself up, feeling bad that he was leaning on the counter, and stood up straight.

[colour=#222222]

Wordplay nodded, thankful she had managed to not make the baker any worse off. She levitated the bag to herself, then cocked her head at Indie. [colour=#40E0D0]"You realize that I am a minor, right?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Wordplay called out at Indie bluntly, then she smirked and decided to trot over. [/colour][colour=#40E0D0]"Thanks for the service, sir!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She called out her thanks to Pumpkin, passed the doctor stallion now placing his order at the counter, and sat in the seat Indie had offered her. She was curious, as to why he had suddenly changed his mind. Not a minute ago, he had been edging away from her.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She produced one of the muffins from the paper bag she had been given and set it onto the table. Then she wrapped her magic around the fork that Indie was proffering and gave it a strong magical tug. Wordplay wasn't a good magician by any stretch of the imagination, so it was likely that the motion would have no effect beyond startling Indie. [/colour][colour=#40E0D0]"Seriously, what the hay, dude? You were giving me the cold shoulder just a few moments ago."[/colour][/colour]

"[colour=#ff0000]What does that have to do with sharing some of this delicious tart?[/colour]" He asked quizzically, though he knew full well what she was implying. The thought raised his brow, and further held his smirk in place. What would Jonesie say if she saw him bringing a new pony to their home, especially one so... loud.

She took her seat,and brought out her muffin. Indie began to assume she was intent to deny the upheld bite of tart until the fork was slipped from his grip by her levitation. It startled him, he guessed that was her motive and quickly brushed it off at the question that followed. His expression flew to a serious calm. "[colour=#ff0000]You'll have to forgive me, i didn't mean to be rude or impolite. I tend to be off-put by new ponies and loud noises, and you fit both those criteria through the door,[/colour]" He chuckled, and held a slight smile, though kept his calm aura, "[colour=#ff0000]However, it is my belief that everpony should do what is best for themselves and their surroundings anytime possible, and it would be a crime to ponykind if you were never given the opportunity to taste this dish, as well as if i passed up the opportunity to make a new friend.[/colour]"

Wordplay actually laughed out loud at that, loudly and proudly in a way. [colour=#40e0d0]"Yuuup, I do fit both those criteria now don't I?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Wordplay couldn't fault the dude for making the correct call, really. Wordplay was aware that she came off strong to virtually every pony in existence, and she was surprised more ponies didn't call her out on it. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Well that sounds like a plan to me." [/colour][colour=#000000]Wordplay released her hold on the fork and allowed Indie free reign over it once more. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"If it's that good, I guess I've simply got to try this." [/colour][colour=#000000]Wordplay opened her mouth slightly, gestured an arrogant hoof at it. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"So the name's Wordplay. What about you, dude?"[/colour]

Pumpkin let his attention wander away from the served ponies and onto his current customer; a pony who had introduced himself as Razor Gears. The name in it's self, Pumpkin Bright thought, was terrifying. As for the order, he just set the pad and pencil down, not really knowing why he bothered with it. He gave a warm smile, and nodded, though the headache that was already starting in his skull throbbed about, and he was not looking forward to the coming migraine that would sure follow.

[colour=#006400]"Well, then you're going to want Pumpkin-Cinnamon. And as for tea; I'm sure I have something in the pantry."[/colour] he said. Pumpkin turned around, heading into the back. The clang of metal could be heard, and the click! click! click! of a gas stove being turned on. More clanging of metal came along with the sound of running water, then more clanging as if something heavy and metal were being set down. Moments later he returned with a bag in between his jaws, no doubt containing muffins. He placed on the counter, a soft rasping noise coming from his throat as he gently cleared it. [colour=#006400]"That'll be four bits for the muffins, and I did find some tea. It's Jasmine, if that's alright, and it'll be done soon; Tea's only one bit."[/colour] he glanced at the mare who had mention his prices and smiled lightly.

The orange pony went cross-eyed looking at the small card that floated in front of his face. He took it gently between his teeth and set it on the table. [colour=#006400]"So you work at the hospital?"[/colour] he asked as he read it, eyeing Razor with a bit of hesitation[colour=#006400].[/colour] He considered Razor's generous offer, and nodded a bit hesitantly. [colour=#006400]"If you can stop the headache, I'd be very grateful.."[/colour] he said with a weak smile.

Gears started to notice the slight look of pain on the stallion's face, but didn't want to do anything without consent, so he continued on with his order. "[colour=#0000ff]Pumpkin-Cinnamon sounds fantastic, as does the Jasmine tea, preferably with honey if you have it, otherwise a bit of sugar would be fine.[/colour]" Gears produced 5 bits and placed them on the counter. "[colour=#0000ff]That is a surprisingly good price, I'll need to remember this place. The bakery at the hospital charges double. And the muffins smell delicious and fresh baked, which is more than I can say for the hospital bakery.[/colour]" Gears thought to himself that he might even be able to bring a few of his colleges here, they were often complaining about the apparent declining quality of the mass baked goods at the hospital, and the inflated prices of the bakeries in the absolute closest proximity. This place is only a bit further away and seems to be quite good, but he was going to save his final praise until after his meal.

Noticing the look of worry on the shop-keeper's face, he heard the question [colour=#006400]"So you work at the hospital?" [/colour]Gears smirked and said "[colour=#0000ff]Well, that is what the card implies.[/colour]" He said with a wink. "[colour=#0000ff]But seriously, I do, and truth be told, the only reason I'm the Chief Researcher instead of a Chief of Internal Medicine is because I chose researching due to ponies always seeming off put by my odd name, so I understand your aversion to believing me.[/colour]" When the shop keeper hesitantly accepted his offer he replied "[colour=#0000ff]I most certainly can![/colour]" with a bit of an overconfident flair. "[colour=#0000ff]I'm just going to eat one of the muffins before I do, I may be good at my job, but doing magic on an empty stomach is never a good idea.[/colour]"

Gears walked over to a table and sat down, the lovely baked fragrance of Pumpkin and Cinnamon tickling his nose. Gears levitated one out of the bag and started with a small bite. His eyes widened when he noticed that the taste not only matched but surpassed the fragrance of these baked goods. The Pumpkin tasted fresh, and it went well with the light cinnamon spice that was also in the muffin. The small bit of fresh baked muffin dissolved on his tongue. He ravenously consumed the rest and turned to the shop-keeper, clearly perked up. "[colour=#0000ff]You sir are a master baker, these muffins are amazing. I'm going to have to bring my colleges by here. Too long have we been without quality baked goods! I'll be the hero of Manehattan Hospital![/colour]" Gears exclaimed with an over excited self-satirical tone.

He continued, getting a bit more serious, "[colour=#0000ff]So, let me see what I can't do about that bump and headache, I can't have a bit of pain stifling your work![/colour]" Gears said with a smile. "[colour=#0000ff]I'll spare you the technical jargon, but the spell I'm about to perform will do two things, the first is it will increase the blood flow around where you bumped your head, preventing a bump from forming at all, and relieving some of the pain and pressure, and the second thing it does is it creates more of your body's natural pain killers, relieving any further pain you may experience,[/colour]" he explained to the shop-keeper, "[colour=#0000FF]The spell itself should only take about a minute, so just try to relax and stay still.[/colour]" Gears focused on his magic and his horn started to glow a bluish colour, within a few seconds the magic was enveloping the shop owners head. After a minute passed and the spell was complete, he queried the shop-owner "[colour=#0000FF]So, how do you feel now?[/colour]" Gears hoped for a positive reply, he felt partially responsible for the bump as it happened when he suddenly appeared at the counter. Even if it wasn't, he couldn't stand to see a pony in pain when he knew he could do something about it.

Indie nodded his approval. He was a little surprised she hadnt been offended by him calling her loud. He was glad though, he didnt want to upset the pony. He caught the fork in his teeth as she released her magic hold,and set it back to the plate. "[colour=#ff0000]My name's Indie,[/colour]" He said,glad to get that outta the way, "[colour=#ff0000]Indie Tune. Its good to meet you.[/colour]" He continued eating as he spoke, though more slowly, and in noticeably smaller portions. "[colour=#ff0000]You said that you are a minor, shouldn't you be with your parents or something? Or in school?[/colour]" He didn't know exactly what time it was, but it wasnt so late school was definitely out.

Wordplay closed her mouth when the fork went back to Indie's side. Well, she knew what he wasn't willing to stoop to. She didn't really care either way, as long as this stallion didn't start doing things that were too stupid. Or worse, start getting boring. He seemed to be holding back or something now that she was at the table with him. Wordplay glanced at the cake which was now barely being molested by the fork, in comparison to the playful bites Indie had taken earlier. She wondered why that was.

[colour=#40e0d0]"I go to a pretty different school. We pick our classes and I don't have a class at this time. And my parents are out working clubs. I'm free for the afternoon." [/colour][colour=#000000]Even if they weren't out working clubs, Wordplay would still be free for the afternoon. Her parents were used to her going out on the town and being out late. She was almost an adult mare, anyways. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"So, the name... and the cutie mark. Are you a musician?"[/colour]

Pumpkin winced as he nodded about the prices--movement was especially painful with his headache. [colour=#006400]"In honesty they were four bits apart; a customer confronted me about the price,"[/colour] he gave an awkward shrug, his fur rippling across his small shoulders. [colour=#006400]"So I lowered the it down to two bits apiece."[/colour] he finished. [colour=#006400]"And thanks; I hope they enjoy my muffins and other assorted baked goods as much as you do."[/colour] he gave a short, sweet smile. The high-pitched whistling of a ready kettle came from the back, and Pumpkin hobbled into the kitchen shortly afterwards. No sooner than had he disappeared the whistling stopped, and he returned balancing a small mug of tea on a metal tray. [colour=#006400]"Careful, it's hot!"[/colour] he mused, setting it down on the counter. His stomach rumbled shortly, and he had realized he forgot to get lunch! He'd have to hold off for now; there were customers to serve!

He became completely motionless as magic surrounded his head and he became slightly light-headed. And, no sooner than it surrounded his head, it was gone. Pumpkin nodded slowly at first, then picked up speed. His headache was gone! It was simply amazing! He quickly brought a hoof to his head and lightly touched where the bump was--or, wasn't now. He grinned, thanking Razor Gears profusely. He quickly fished the 5 bits from wherever he had placed them, pushing them back across the counter. [colour=#006400]"Come here whenever you need it and it'll be specially discounted for you."[/colour] Pumpkin smiled, nodding towards the bits. [colour=#006400]"And it's completely free, this time."[/colour]

He gave one last nod, stepping out from behind the counter and over to the two seated-and-served customers. He glanced quickly between the two, managing a smile. [colour=#006400]"Would either of you like some tea?"[/colour] he asked, his hair still a mess. [colour=#006400]"Free, of course."[/colour] he added.

Indie noticed Wordplay watching him eat, which made him eat even less, and even slower. He was so antisocial, anytime other ponies were around nervousness and fear constricted his comfort. The conversation did help distract him though. "[colour=#ff0000]That's lucky, i wish my school experience would've been that pleasant[/colour]." He said jokingly, "[colour=#ff0000]Well, I am many things, but a musician is definitely one of them[/colour]." He didn't particularly like talking about being a musician, or an artist for that matter. It seemed too boastful. He liked to just show people.

The baker approached their table inquiring about tea. Indie was a little parched. "[colour=#ff0000]I would love some tea, but only if i can pay for it. You do have a business to run.[/colour]"

Wordplay began to realize that Indie was acting a bit shifty under her gaze. What. The. Hay. he had been the pony to pull her over here in the first place, and now he was suddenly demure? Wordplay actually rolled her eyes, without context it would appear that she had rolled her eyes for no reason when nopony had been talking. Then she went back to the conversation. [colour=#40e0d0]"Alright, that sucks. Where'd you go to school? What do you play?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Wordplay was always interested in learning more about local musicians. If she could find one willing to do collaborations with her, both would only benefit. Unless they were snotty high class types who considered rap and electronica 'music for the masses'.[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Eh... No thanks. Not a tea girl." [/colour]

Pumpkin nodded to the earth pony. [colour=#006400]"Alright, though I assure you that I'd still be able to run this place.."[/colour] he mused. More ponies outside the window continued on by, some in conversation or silent as they payed no attention to the small bakery. It wasn't a problem. [colour=#006400]"It's Jasmine; I hope you don't have any reservations about t[/colour][colour=#006400]hat sort of tea."[/colour] he added, moving over to the stallion's companion.

[colour=#006400]"Oh, of course. I'm going to assume it's safe to say you enjoyed your order."[/colour] he asked, shaking his head for a moment to clear the hair from his eyes. Moments later he turned and left from the table, returning to the counter.

"[colour=#ff0000]I went to a canterlot school. It's been a few years though,"[/colour] Indie said, forcing a smile, "[colour=#ff0000]I'd rather not talk about that though. Primarily i play guitar and sing, but i also really like to play the drums.[/colour]" He took a bite of his tart after he had finished. "[colour=#ff0000]What about you? What do you play?[/colour]" He glanced to the window, suddenly remembering something. Concern lightly brushed his eyes, but he seemed intent of the conversation,and his tart. He took another bite while he waited for her reply and his tea.

Wordplay laughed. [colour=#40e0d0]"It would be safe to say that I haven't even started eating it yet," [/colour][colour=#000000]she called after Pumpkin as he returned to his place at the counter. Reminded of the fact that she had food, Wordplay opened the bag and produced a muffin with her magic. Crumbling off a piece with some lack of grace, she popped it into her mouth. Ah, that was good. Worth the price, to be sure. Pleased with her choice, Wordplay began to eat in earnest, taking nice large bites. She returned her attention to Indie as she continued to eat.[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"I am a rapper. I have no professional work yet, but I have made a name for myself. Do you work?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Wordplay glanced to the window as Indie did, wondering what he was looking for.[/colour]

"[colour=#ff0000]Ah, well i've never really tried rap. I play mostly rock and things of that nature[/colour]," Indie explained, "[colour=#ff0000]but i've heard of artists incorporating rap into rock, so i may want to try it out come to think of it.[/colour]" Indie smiled, [colour=#ff0000]"If i beat-box, can you freestyle to it?[/colour]"

Wordplay nodded, now smiling as she realized what Indie was trying to get at. Freestyling was one of her loves, and while she wasn't perfect by any means, she had pretty mean improvisational skills. She could even land some pretty sick wordplay on the fly. Her parents had really given her a good name, she thought. [colour=#40e0d0]"Give it to me boy."[/colour]