Pony Dreams

MusicalNight

Just had a pony dream last night. :!:

I don't remember much of it, but I was with the mane six and Derpy in a treehouse of some sort and we were trying to help Zecora to do...something.

We were watching Dinky Hooves, who was told by Zecora only she could get a certain artifact. She eventually found it, and when she came back she had her cutie mark apparently (Never got a clear "view" of it, so Idk what it was). She then celebrated like Filly!Twilight did. :)

And then I woke up. :cry:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a pony dream about a month ago, I just never shared with anypony because it was insignificantly short. From what I remember, it went sorta like this...

>2 ponies on a bench

>walk up to bench, say hello

>one of them tells me to gtfo

>walk away embarrassed

>foreveralone.jpg

I thought ponies were supposed to be nice ;_;

I had a Pony Dream around late February, early March, somewhere around there. Anyways, it was about when the First Strike mappack finally came out on PSN, and my friend on Steam, RoboLime got me into watching the FiM series. So, I'm in the dream, and I'm at Ascension. And I'm like "Oh F*ck yeah, we're gonna kill some zombies in my dream." I'm vaguely aware of the other "players" in the room and I just go to the normal window I go to that's under the stairs. I'm blasting zombies, gaining points, yadda yadda yadda, then I turn around and buy an M14. I head back to my window, blast a zombies head off and suddenly I hear Pinkie Pie. "His head just like exploded like a pinata!" Or something along the lines of that. I shrug it off, I must be hearing things, I say. Continues on as a normal match, still getting a few Pinkie quips every once in a while. I tell my "team" that I'm making a crawler, do so, then turn around to see Twilight blasting zombies with an Olympia. My eyes pop out of my skull. I panic and run up the stairs. Oh hey, it's Applejack and Dash shooting zombies. Cue fanboy squeal. The dream pretty much went on like an ordinary zombies match after that. It was pretty interesting to say the least. I'll never get the picture of Twilight with the Thundergun out of my head. It was that awesome.

I had a pony dream about a month ago, I just never shared with anypony because it was insignificantly short. From what I remember, it went sorta like this...

>2 ponies on a bench

>walk up to bench, say hello

>one of them tells me to gtfo

>walk away embarrassed

>foreveralone.jpg

I thought ponies were supposed to be nice ;_;

i am NOT the only one who pictured Lira doing the gtfo bit while "human-seated", am i? :)

I had a super legit pony dream the other night.

First of all, to fully grasp what is happening here, you gotta be playing this:

(As the entire dream had this playing in the background.)

I dreamt I was at some epic pony rave. Like a legit rave, (yes, I saw ponies glowsticking.)

It was weird, I was just sitting off to the side and watching everything.

Vinyl Scratch (DJ PON-3) was spinning that track, and it was just a crazy epic experience.

(now I so want to see ponies glowsticking again, some animator out there has to make that happen, cause that was intense! XD)

Awesome.

I have had quite a few pony dreams since the season ended. I was a female pony for the first few for some reason but I switched to my OC and have been him in the last couple. I am ok with pony dreams. I get to have my ponies all day long :sleep:

Hahaha... I don't get pony dreams enough...

Honestly, I remember clearly the dream where I was being chased by a giant letter A, but nothing about something awesome like ponies. Man, memory sucks.

A giant letter A? I can't imagine that.

I'm sure that was fun for you. :)

I wish I remembered my dreams full stop, although remembering pony dreams especially would be nice.

Honestly, I remember clearly the dream where I was being chased by a giant letter A, but nothing about something awesome like ponies. Man, memory sucks.

A giant letter A? Just wow.

It is pretty difficult to remember much from a dream. I usually only remember the middle of my dreams. Nothing from the beginning or end though.

I have been...Um, skeptical and somewhat hesitant about having another pony dream thanks to my first dream a while back. You can find it on here somewhere if you want to know why exactly. Maybe I've had a few since then but don't remember them when I wake up. Still, today was the first clear pony dream I've had in a while and I attribute it to the MLP binge I've been on in the past few days (yay iTunes!) Any who...

I'm a pony, I think I'm my OC Clay because I'm flying and I'm carrying a pot in my mouth. Plus, ponies kept saying "thank you clay!" so I guess that's conclusive. The pot was filled with cookies and I remember wanting to stop and just hide behind a tree and eat them all... They were chocolate chip, that's my excuse. Anyway, I finally get to Ponyville and I guess I made the cookies to give them out because I begin going from house to house knocking on the doors and giving the ponies a few cookies. Pinkie Pie LOVED them and even tried to hug the life out of me when I gave her cookies. I ended up giving more cookies to Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, and Applejack who I left for last. For some reason though, Applejack didn't have her hat on and had a very sad face, despite my awesome chocolate chip cookies, which I offered to give her all of the remaining cookies in my pot. I immediately offered to help and rocketed to the sky to see if I could spot it. No luck, so I come back down and begin to look around. I founded it eventually after falling into her apple cellar, like Twilight did. Her hat was sitting on a car, which at the time didn't seem that odd but now that I think about it does. A few minutes pass and I emerged triumphant with her hat in my mouth and walked up to her to put it on her head. The act earned me a kiss from her (which I will not lie made the dream totally awesome!) and she patted the ground next to her asking me to sit down and eat chocolate chip cookies with her. Then I woke up.

By comparison, this dream far surpassed my first one mainly because Applejack is my favorite pony and I got to eat cookies with her and roam around Sweet Apple Acres helping her find her hat. The kiss I got from her though was totally worth falling down a flight of stairs :oops:

... The car still confuses me though. How would you get it down there, or out for that matter?

i had one semi-lucid dream a few nights ago where a disembodied narrator with the voice of cartman was demanding i eat potato pancakes with the respect they deserve

and then i was a disembodied observer watching a pony in a hot air balloon

i dunno

i don't usually remember dreams, but when i do, they're bizarre

i had one semi-lucid dream a few nights ago where a disembodied narrator with the voice of cartman was demanding i eat potato pancakes with the respect they deserve

and then i was a disembodied observer watching a pony in a hot air balloon

i dunno

i don't usually remember dreams, but when i do, they're bizarre

Lucid dreams are meant to be fun... Although seeing Twilight in her balloon was probably a weird experience xD

hi hi

I've had some pretty weird dreams in my time. A few of the more memorable ones were:

• A dream entirely made out of abstract shapes, colors and numbers.

• A dream in a foreign language that got started over from the beginning every time I came across a word I didn't know. (which was often)

• A dream where I was laying my head down on my desk in class, staring out the window at a tree.

I've never had a lucid dream before, at least that I can remember. Whenever I realize I'm dreaming, I either wake up, or get stuck in a disembodied 3rd person where I can't do anything at all.

That being said, I did have a strange FiM related dream, sort of. I was traveling across europe (something I've never done IRL) and we stopped at this old library. It was a big, old stone tower that didn't have an elevator, just rickety wooden stairs. My friends and I were looking at the titles of all the strange books when I came across the librarian, (who's name was Twilight) She told me I had to follow her to the top of the tower to take a look through the telescope, but I never made it up the rickety stairs. I guess I was too heavy or something, but when they started to sway back and fourth I woke up.

I can't remember what had happened the day before to cause it.

Your dream sounds... Interesting. I would like to have dreams about ponies. On a slightly relevant note, I actually did have a pony dream! I went to Canterlot and met ponies. The end. Not awfully exciting, but still... It's ponies isn't it?

WELL! Dusty had a pony dream. To sum it up i got drunk with Big mac, and man it was fun! Whats rubbed a train, outlaw fun, tavern pony's, epic battle with applejack, having the saddle, Apple Cider, got a gang, and as we got to blowing a big steel box with TNT i fell out of bed.

I've had exactly one pony dream. It invloved the creepy Pinkie from Luna Game 2. If you haven't seen it yet...

Don't open the spoiler if you're...jumpy.

creepypinkie.png

well it cant be that baHOLYMOTHER****ING****!

^my reaction, true story

on non pony dreams, i once was a secret agent of sorts... cant remember much besides that i ended driving a Lamborghini... the Murcielago lp670 at that, which happens to be my favoritestest car evur so yeah

WELL! Dusty had a pony dream. To sum it up i got drunk with Big mac, and man it was fun! Whats rubbed a train, outlaw fun, tavern pony's, epic battle with applejack, having the saddle, Apple Cider, got a gang, and as we got to blowing a big steel box with TNT i fell out of bed.

Hey that sounds like it would be fun! Was Big Mac a good drinker? You got a gang? Lol! And what were you doing with TNT? XD

Archived