'Allo everypony!

CloudyDaze

About Myself: I'm from Sweden and have a heavy Swedish accent, as my ponies will have this as well (Simply a heads up of sorts). I love to draw, digitally or traditionally, preform in theatrical arts, and simply making my friends smile. A bit cliche I know, and my English is a bit, eh, off at times. I try my best to make it seem as smooth as possible c:

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was first introduced to FiM due to it being somewhat linked to my favorite game, Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I started to see more and more pony related topics and I was interested. I did more research on the subject and soon watched my first episode of FiM. Nightmare moon was the reason I stayed c:

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
'Allo there, I believe I've finally found a good lot to simply talk and perhaps role play with.

I'm a bit new, yes, but I will find things out soon enough c:

I do digital art for friends and would love to take a crack at your oc for practice c: .. I would suppose if there is anything else, which I doubt. I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Anywho, Brohoof /) c:

About Myself: I'm from Sweden and have a heavy Swedish accent, as my ponies will have this as well (Simply a heads up of sorts). I love to draw, digitally or traditionally, preform in theatrical arts, and simply making my friends smile. A bit cliche I know, and my English is a bit, eh, off at times. I try my best to make it seem as smooth as possible c:

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was first introduced to FiM due to it being somewhat linked to my favorite game, Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I started to see more and more pony related topics and I was interested. I did more research on the subject and soon watched my first episode of FiM. Nightmare moon was the reason I stayed c:

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie

'Allo there, I believe I've finally found a good lot to simply talk and perhaps role play with.

I'm a bit new, yes, but I will find things out soon enough c:

I do digital art for friends and would love to take a crack at your oc for practice c: .. I would suppose if there is anything else, which I doubt. I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Anywho, Brohoof /) c:

SLENDER! SLENDER! SLENDER!

Eherm...yeah.

Anyway! I'm lovin' Moonlight, or LM for short! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Welcome to the city of Canterlot!

We'd love to see some of your work, there are really great artist on the site and the more the merrier!