A Night In The Everfree OOC: Need Kid Characters.

And you did! Yay Applebloom! Would be nice to see the other CMCs as well (poke..Poke!)

here is a recipe for disaster and insanity :P Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon tagging along XD now that would not only be humorous it would be dangerous.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a recipe for disaster and insanity :razz: Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon tagging along XD now that would not only be humorous it would be dangerous.

Probably for Diamond and Silver...Wind Walker has a history dealing with bullies ala' the very 'non-educational/parents needing to speak with the teacher/principal suspension from school way'. :sniff:

Would be fun though.

Probably for Diamond and Silver...Wind Walker has a history dealing with bullies ala' the very 'non-educational/parents needing to speak with the teacher/principal suspension from school way'. :sniff:

Would be fun though.

Now lets not be too cruel to Razor :P he already has candy high kids to watch. Anything else might bring the poor guy over the edge XD

Remaining possible kids to appear :

Twist *my favorite :)*

Hope Song

Dawn

;)

I've finally posted. However, I'm displeased with my post. Days, or minutes, of creative thinking were poured into it, and it came out just...Just bad. Or at least it's bad to me. :P

I think we just need Twist to post and then we can start, and Phil's char is probably gonna join when the kids are in the forest.

So in that I guess we can see a possible posting order like this:

1. Razor and Glimmer

2. Wind

3. Applebloom

4. Bab Seed

5. Dawn

6. Twist

7. Hope

That seem reasonable?

Shall we do a cut off date? I'd like to get one or two posts in before the group somehow manages to get dragged into the Everfree...Those who want to join later, could always be in the Everfree...for some reason... :?: !

I'll give Twist a bit more to make a post. If not when im back from work I will make a post to move the story along and she can come in later then.

And again I shall say. Kids high on candy. This is a cruel and unusual torture XD

I just saw this post and I'd like to add Guiding Light into the mix if you don't mind. He has kind of a history with the Everfree Forest and how he earned his cutie mark.

Sure Lux can join. I will add him to the post. I also made a post to start moving the story along. Any other kids that aren't showing up at the Everfree, Like Phils char is, can still make an appearance try to do it before the Everfree Forest part.

Updated posting order:

1. Razor and Glimmer

2. Wind

3. Applebloom

4. Bab Seed

5. Dawn

6. Twist

7. Hope

8. Timid and doggy

9. Guiding Light

We can have a cut off date if needed. We might not hear from Twist as SRG seems somewhat non posting at the present time. Lux posted a bit out of order but I will let it past. Also everyone one will have 3-4 day waiting period before their place in the order is skipped okay :) if needed I will bug you by pm. Though if you're unable to post please let us know ahead of time :)

Applebloom is up, the Bab Seed, Dawn and Timid. Hope comes in at Everfree as Phil wished.

• 2 weeks later...