[Manehattan] A Play for the Zonga and Moto (Fire Walker and Swift Squall)

Ciraxis

“You...Love me?”, the Pegasus pony was nearly floored by what the stallion had just admitted. “This is all so much.”, before leaving her home in Canterlot, the guard-pony was worried that she was rushing things a bit, as she did with Dunder, but now, this was all very different. She was quickly removed from her train of thought as the stallion lifted her up briefly. “Yes Sir Swift.”, she glanced down at him with loving eyes. “I do love you as well!”, this time, the mare was the one to plant a kiss on the unicorn as he hugged her.And this kiss was slightly different, as her lips seemed to be softer and warmer this time around. She didn’t seem to mind that they were now surrounded by tourist who were intent on catching a view of the surrounded city and paid no attention to the two ponies.

“Yes, the show. I’ll get to wear the new dress, and you’ll be in a suit. I want to see that.”, she gave him a wink, “And I think we should get moving.”, she felt a bump as family made their way past the pair. The colt who ran into her quickly apologized and moved on. “Starting to get a little crowded.”, she glanced around and noticed the elevator was in the process of unloading a small crowd, “Now’s our chance!”, with the unicorn in tow, she quickly lead him towards and then into the elevator. After pushing the ‘close’ button, she slowly scooted down onto the floor and waited for the very short ride to end....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As elevator rode down, Swift face took a more serious - yet still happy - expression.

[colour=green]"Moto...I waited long time to confess to you. Earlier it...always was in the way. No...I was in the way, me and my doubts. I guess....I guess it was afraid of hurting you."[/colour] he said, before sighing.

[colour=green]"I....I starting falling for you when you still was with Dunder. Remember that evening in that hole? Heh...almost seems like forever right now. Anyway, I was...confused. I couldn't name the feeling that grew in me at that time. You know that I never was in normal school. I have never experienced such things as school crush and other things before....so when....when I did it hit me hard and...and it was worth it.[/colour] Squall said with conviction as he nuzzled against mare's neck [colour=green]"When the two of you broke up I...I was both saddened by the suffering of you two....but also overjoyed. I started thinking that maybe I might have a chance. And at the same time I felt disgust for myself - for even thinking in such way about my friends misfortune. I wished to tell you just then but...but...You were hurt, your heart torn in two. So I waited. And then Shadow King got you...SO many things happened. And I waited for this half year....and I would wait eternally more."[/colour] his voice was steaming with delight, but also with hidden relief that his waiting was over. Unicorn stopped nuzzling his sweetheart as he looked her into the eyes, through his transparent glasses. So red...

[colour=green]"Fire...Moto. I know you hard girl, my proud and pretty soldier. You don't need a White Knight...which is good since I am not one, neither with title nor spirit."[/colour] he chuckled a little before continuing [colour=green]"But I will say it once again. When you will need me the most, I will be beside you. I am yours"[/colour] swordstallion promised. At that time the elevator door opened and the pair was greeted with the sight of setting sun.

[colour=green]"Looks like...this chapter is over. But a new one, much more promising start. Fire...let's writ it together!"[/colour]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Squall bit his lip as he failed for a fifth time to tie his mane into the ponytail. Normally he wouldn't be very picky....but this evening he was going for a premiere and with his special somepony to boot. Half rumpped effort would not do - everything has to be as perfect as possible tonight!

Finally Swift decided to use couple of mirrors to better see back of his own head. This did the job, now Swift impressive, long and almost lion like mane was kept in much more manageable ponytail. Unicorn nodded to himself for approval, he looked really good. His modified suit, with extended tail really emphasized his physique and the cravat under his neck decorated with simple pearl brooch made him look elegant but not dandy. It also didn't limited his movement in any ways - something that Sqall always took great emphasis when choosing his garments.

[colour=green]"I wonder if Fire brought her own jewelery?"[/colour] he muttered. While for Swift she would look great in anything, unicorn also known that his Moto had terrible problems with self esteem (Which he found totally ridiculous. Would mare that managed to woo two stallions be ugly?) Since he knew that she liked the earrings, Swift was sure that Fire would also approve some other bling-blings. That's why before they rushed to each others rooms to prepare, he left a ruby ornamented choker on her desk, with a note it was for her. Swordstallion made a smirk to is reflection in the mirror. He was absolute sure that his dove will love it.

“Oh yes, I remember that as if it happened yesterday. I was so worried when you fell.”, she kissed the stallion’s cheek as he nuzzled her, “Even then after I had patched you up, I wanted just to hold you tight and embrace you with my wings so you wouldn’t do anything foolish while Dunder was off hunting for an ambulance. You were so brave back then and I could have used some of that bravado later on in my life.", the last few words were uttered like a funeral prayer. "I really could have used someone like you when I was up north. I was not prepared. Nopony was.". The Pegasus frowned a little as she remembered her near tragic encounter with the dark beast that had haunted the Crystal Empire. "I was so filled with regret and self-defeat that I had offered no resistance tot that monster. I nearly lost my life that day.", She did perk up a little as the unicorn started to refer to her as 'Moto'.

"If you get to call me that, maybe I should start referring to you as 'Jasiri' or maybe even 'Mzuri'.", during her early adventures, she had traveled to the land of the Zebras and had picked up some of their words during her stay. "Proud or not, even I can afford to have such a courageous pony as you to be at my side. Even Princess Celestia needs to brave souls to stand by herself and she's an Alicorn." She nearly bounced out of the stallion's hooves when the elevator let out a warning chime and opened its door. "Yeep!", she squeaked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once they returned to the home of Swift Squall's parents, the mare wasted no time getting ready for the big show. She made her way into the guest bedroom, slid out of her military dress, and after depositing the clothing into a nearby hamper, she made her way over to the closet that had been stocked with her clothing by the help. As the mare cantered over, she noticed the gift Swift had left her. "Oh geez.", her jaw nearly dropped as she saw the rather orient choker on the dresser. While she had brought jewelry with her for the trip, none of them was as beautiful and possibly as expensive as the necklace was. Scooping it up with the flat of her hoof, she quickly made her way over to an large mirror and tried the close-fitting necklace. "Oh my.", she gasped. Maybe she did not need to be so conservative when it came to such things. While she had known a decent amount of wealth in her life, she seldom spent it on herself. Even the recent spa-trip in Ponyville had been paid for by her best friend. She wasn't stingy with her bits, she just didn't believe in buying such glamorous things for herself. Still, this just worked for her. After carefully removing the choker, she opened up the closet doors, pulled out her new dress, and arranged it neatly on her bed. After a good cleaning, she undid her braids, permitting her mane to flow free. After a good combing, she slid on her new dress, choker and a few other accessories. She studied herself in the mirror for a little longer and once she knew everything was 'perfect', she left her room and made her way down into the foyer.

* (Or wherever Swift Squall was waiting for her at.)

• 2 weeks later...

Fire found that Squall was already waiting for her. But he wasn't simply standing. A unicorn pony was sitting on the stool before a...grand piano? Who would put a piano into the foyer? Somepony eccentric, rich and with room to spare thats who! But swordstallion wasn't just sitting,

His eyes were closed as Squall concentrated on hitting right notes. Swift Squall was especially gifted pony and many things came with ease for him. Playing piano was not one of these - it required full focus when hitting the keys with his telekinesis.

When one last accord has ended, noble opened his eyes - still hidden behind the glasses and faced the Fire.

[colour=green]"Oh? How long were you standing there Moto?"[/colour] he asked as he rose from the stool and walked to her. Unicorn gave a pegasus mare a delicate smooch on the cheek before speaking once again.

[colour=green]"You look...enchanting. Maybe you should let loose your mane more often Fire?"[/colour] he asked while he sniffed her mane. Squall subtle, pleasant smell - did he took a perfumes with her on this trip?

[colour=green]"I...see that took liking with this little piece that I put on your desk. It looks good on you Moto. Almost as good as your eyes."[/colour] he complimented her as they walked through the door.

There was carriage before the mansion, already waiting for the pair. Squall helped the Fire take her place, before he himself came aboard the vehicle and close the door.

As the drosky wheels started to rattle on the cobblestones Squall asked his sweetheart.

[colour=green]"Say Moto...not once you asked what kind of play we are to see. Aren't you curious?"[/colour] he spoke, taking the pose on his seat that can only be described as 'Villainous Slouch'.

"Just long enough.", the mare purred as she watched the unicorn use magic to play the piano. "Here, scoot over a little bit. Let my try.", she planted her rump next to Swift Squall as she let the very tip of her front hooves grace the keys, "My mother plays the piano, so when I was younger, she made sure I could at least belt out a few tunes on the old Bückner. Probably would have gotten better, but I got distracted with the usual teenage drama in my life and never played again, until now."

"I do like to have my hair out like this, but when I'm on the clock, the higher ups either want me to keep my hair short, or in braids.", she continued to play, "And I really love this choker you got me, It's perfect. Much nicer than the thing I had brought with me.", she kissed his cheek lightly as she played on, "You've been so wonderful to me since, well.", she blushed a little, "Since we first met, and today has been so absolutely amazing. I'm not sure there's enough time left in the world I could use to thank you, but I'll try to get as many in as possible.", she nibbled on his ear a little before turning her attention back to the piano to finish off her song. "So I don't hope you intend on getting to sleep early tonight. Got lots of smooching to do.", she chuckled as the last note was played.

Once they boarded the carriage, a thin smile formed on the mare's face, "To be honest with you, I guess I just like to be surprised at these sort of things. There's been so many times I'll want to go off and see a movie, but by the time I get my hinder to the theater, I've been pretty much told what would happen in it, either by friends, coworkers or the papers. Sometimes they give away the ending! I hate that!", she growled, "So let's go and watch this in blissful ignorance."

OOC: Pic by Valkyrie Girl. Please note her hair is braided in the pic and she's missing her choker, but beyond that, this is what she looks like...

a2wq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Squall listned as his sweethreat played the romantic melody. Love me Tender? Why he didn't thinked about it.

[colour=green]"Maybe we can play toghether when we come back. On four hooves, pair of wings and horn."[/colour]

Then the talk derialed into topic of...'smooching'. Swift was big pony and he had no delusions what Fire meant by this. And even if he did the the teasful bite on his ear would dispearse them.

[colour=green]"I-I-I-I....d-don't know....[/colour] said unicorn back into stuttering mode [colour=green]"B-before you I never had am-m-marefriend, Moto."[/colour]

he blushed and looked down on his hooves.

[colour=green]"T-that's.....I made many mistakes before. I want to make somethink right for once. O-o-of course if you really want too...."[/colour]

Thankfully the fresh evening air cleared his head a little. Before they got to drosky Squall regained the comosure that he was showing for the whole day.

Once they boarded the carriage, a thin smile formed on the mare's face, "To be honest with you, I guess I just like to be surprised at these sort of things. There's been so many times I'll want to go off and see a movie, but by the time I get my hinder to the theater, I've been pretty much told what would happen in it, either by friends, coworkers or the papers. Sometimes they give away the ending! I hate that!", she growled, "So let's go and watch this in blissful ignorance."

[colour=green]"I wish I would be as ignorant as you. But since I have to write a reviev of the play for one of my Fathers magazines I already had to check the historical background."[/colour] Squall explained. Seeing that Fire's eyebrows rose a little he added. [colour=green]"Classical Literature and Draman PhD, remeber? And don't worry Moto. I Won't spoil anything."[/colour] he reasurred his dove. Swift looked through cab window. [colour=green]"We almost there, just three more cross-streets"[/colour]

The mare slid her hoof away from the piano's keys and rested it gently on the stallion's shoulder, "You know I'm just playing with you Swift.", she cooed, "I promise I won't do anything you don't yet want to do. Still, I could never figure out how such an handsome, brave and clever stallion such as yourself never dated before. ", she looked directly into his eyes as she spoke, "And I too have made my share of mistakes, but sometimes you just need to move beyond them and live in the present, while looking forward to the future."

"I wish I would be as ignorant as you. But since I have to write a reviev of the play for one of my Fathers magazines I already had to check the historical background." Squall explained. Seeing that Fire's eyebrows rose a little he added. "Classical Literature and Draman PhD, remeber? And don't worry Moto. I Won't spoil anything." he reasurred his dove. Swift looked through cab window. "We almost there, just three more cross-streets"

"You do, and I'll give you a good thrashing!", Fire Walker glanced out the cab's window with the stallion, "But seriously, what sort of play is this? A drama? A comedy? I don't want to laugh when I shouldn't.". She was still smarting after watching a staged performance of 'Leaving Las Pegasus', "I believe I told you one of my brothers is into acting, Moon Walker. When time permits and he's not busy with work or his family, he manages to sneak a show in every once and awhile..Ooh!". An idea obviously had been planted into her head, "Next time we spend some time together, you should meet the family! You've only met 'Little Blue' so far, but you'll love my brothers. And my father might seem rather intimating, but he's just a big Teddy Bear!", her eyes returned to the window, "Looks like we're here!"

"But seriously, what sort of play is this? A drama? A comedy? I don't want to laugh when I shouldn't.". She was still smarting after watching a staged performance of 'Leaving Las Pegasus',

[colour=green]"Well Moto...it's a historical drama about the life of...."[/colour] unicorn started, but managed to hold his tongue in time [colour=green]"...from the time before the Unification of Three Tribes."[/colour] he said instead.

[colour=green]"With a recent discoveries of various tales from that era one particular caught the interest of scenario writer. The play itself is stylistically based on Pegasi Drama but with key differences. While classical Pegasus Theater follows rule of unity of time, place and action this show breaks it. A necessity, since it follows the life of the protagonist each Act skipping a few or more years. There will be a six Acts along with Prologue and Epilogue - a three hour play in total."[/colour] Swift summed up.

"I believe I told you one of my brothers is into acting, Moon Walker. When time permits and he's not busy with work or his family, he manages to sneak a show in every once and awhile..Ooh!". An idea obviously had been planted into her head, "Next time we spend some time together, you should meet the family! You've only met 'Little Blue' so far, but you'll love my brothers. And my father might seem rather intimating, but he's just a big Teddy Bear!"

Squall made a slight smile when Fire started to mentioned and started to already plan a meeting with her family. She seemed so excited and happy - he could almost see 'Look what wonderful stallionfriend. I got' in her head, the mare eager to gloat about her new relationship. Of course it wasn't because of her ego, swordstallion believed it would be more the desire to share her luck and happiness with the world. Yes, Moto certainly was selfless - one of many, many reasons Squall fell for her.

"Looks like we're here!"

[colour=green]"Indeed we ar....ARGhhhhh!"[/colour] he groaned when one of the cameras flashed straight into his eyes.

"Ohhh, I am sorry mister. I though you were somepony famous" a paparazzi at least had decency to apologize.

[colour=green]"It's...nothing. I hear it often."[/colour] Swift Squall answered as he departed the drosky, not really eager to enlighten him. Unicorn once more held the door for his beloved when both on them trotted on the red carpet.

[colour=green]"Premiers...it's always like that. Good that we can blend in, I always avoided getting to much renown and as you see it paid of. But he for example don't have this luxury."[/colour] he pointed above the camera ponies and bunch of the bodyguards at one that certainly was nopony other than Prince Blueblood!

[colour=green]"Not that I pity him, the aristocratic Stick-In-The-Rump. Thanks the stars that we have our own loge seating."[/colour] he muttered.

Fire Walker nodded as Swift Squall spoke about the play, "I would have loved to learn what my ancestors were doing during that time, but so many records were lost during the retreat from the original homelands to the founding of Equestria.", she glanced out of the cab as she spoke, "Ponies back then were a little more interested in staying alive than keeping detailed chronicles and many books, both magic and not were burned in a desperate attempt to keep warm. "Still, I wonder if they were able to discover these lost tales, if they found anything about the supposed great war between the Pegasi and the Griffons. Now I'm really intrigued by this play, Sir Swift!", she started to smile, but had to avert her eyes as the cameras let loose their flashes.

She thanked the stallion as he held the door open for her and slowly made her way out of the cab, making sure not to snag any of her dress on the door. As her hooves slowly touched the red carpet, she glanced only briefly towards the well guarded unicorn before whispering back to Swift, "He's not so bad once you get to know him.", she whispered back. The Pegasus glanced up as they slowly made their way towards the grand Manehattan theater. Once they entered, she made sure to snatch two Playbills before they were escorted to their private seating. While mischievous thoughts quickly entered the mare's head, she decided to be good for the moment, knowing the stallion was attending the show as a professional critic and would need to concentrate on the majority of the show. Thankfully there would probably be at least two intermissions considering how long the play was.

Once seated, she glanced at the Playbill's cover.....

(OOC: What's the name of the play?)

• 2 weeks later...

'The Vambrace'. A strange title for a play, this one has to be a metaphor.

"He's not so bad once you get to know him.", she whispered back.

[colour=green]"Is that so? I meet him twice - both time as a kid.He...didn't left a good impression on me. But you say he's much more pleasant now? That's...good. Especially since him and I are related. If you can say that having a common ancestor four and half century ago is a family ties."[/colour] he commented.

[colour=green]"That's one of the many reasons I don't like other aristocrats. Most of them love to rub into your face how amazing their great-great-great-grandfather was to the point of sickening."[/colour] the expression of displeasure flashed through his face. [colour=green]"But I should not worry about that. I have a simply enchanting pegasi as a marefriend and a show to rate. Compare to many I am really lucky."[/colour] Squall said as he gazed at the stage below them. His eyebrows rose when he noticed musicians in the orchestra pits. So they weren't using per-recorded samples? They really got an extra mile....and that was enough to gain a first point of favour from Swift Squall. In the next moment a light's darkened and curtain rose for a Prologue.

When the Act II has ended the pair rose up from their seats. The stallions eyes, hidden behind the glasses sparkled with excitement - a rare occurrence for this unicorn pony. So far the show proved to be absolutely brilliant. Normally Squall wouldn't rise from seat at all, preferring to wait for the show to continue. But swordstallion wasn't alone this time. Actually Swift found it hard to focus on the things happening on stage when he got something infinitely more interesting to watch - the reactions of Fire on the play itself. The expressions of the surprise, focus, amusement even confusion, Swift couldn't get enough of it. If this will continue unicorn will be forced to watch the show again to write the proper review...not that wouldn't be worth it. To have sauch occasion of observing Fire, Squall would shave himself to the point of baldness.

[colour=green]"Say Moto...how do you like the play so far. Are you impressed as much as I do?"[/colour] he asked while affectionately nuzzling the scarlet mare. He noticed the smell of perfume on her mane. It was a really nice smell. Or was it a perfume at all? Swift didn't remember her talking about taking a flask of anything with her. He kissed her cheek before hearing a rattle coming from a corridor. Ah, the refreshments had arrived!

The Pegasus pony quickly flipped through the Playbill as she pondered the meaning of ‘Vambrace’. When on the ‘clock’ and even on her adventures, the young mare wore something similar to them on her front legs. A friend of hers had modified the simple leg protectors to allow blades to extend from the fronts which she was capable of using to both defend herself and to quickly disarm her opponents. Now she would soon find out what it had to do with the play she was about to watch. “I’m in the Royal Equestrian Army and I serve the Princesses, but even I could never figure out the whole royal family-tree they have going on. Both Princess Cadance and Prince Blueblood are supposed to be Princess Celestia's niece and nephew, but there would be no possible way they could be Luna's children considering she was banished to the moon for an millennium.", the mare closed her book and sat it at her side as she watched the others find their seats. "Always assumed Blueblood was related to Princess Platinum, the last of the real royal unicorn royalty. Still, it wasn't that long ago Dunder, Muggo and I helped him find somepony he was looking for. I just pray it gave him peace. Ooh.", she lowered her voice, "Looks like the show's about to start."

Fire Walker watched the performance unfold. She couldn't help notice a few actors her brother Moon Walker had trained with over the years. Unlike her brother, these thespians went on to bigger and greater things, while her poor sibling stuck to the local theater. It wasn't that he lacked talent, but he had both his real job, which was in the R.E.A. and his rapidly blossoming relationship with a mare that turned to marriage not that long ago to deal with. The play continued, and she couldn't help but be impressed by everything she saw and heard. She enjoyed the battle scenes, noting a familiar name was listed in the Playbill. One of trainers back in base helped choreograph these scenes so even she could not find any flaw in their presentation. The pony also blushed profusely during a few scenes that involved the heroine.

Once the second act was over, Fire Walker got up from her set to stretch her bottom legs, "It's quite good, I'm enjoy...", she was quickly cut off by a surprise nuzzle and kiss, which caused the pony to giggle like a school-filly. She returned the kiss, "Was surprised how intimate the scenes between our hero and Calpurnia were. I wonder if the two actors are an actual couple.", like the stallion's kiss, the intimacy had caught her guard until she realized that nopony under college age was permitted into the theater. "It's all been a good performance so far, and I do appreciate that you took me along Sir Squall.", she gave him a wink and turned her attention to the pony who slowly made her way towards the pair with refreshments. Unlike theater food, this appeared to be rather classy!

*Due to decisions to restructure the forum and trim unneeded sections, the Private RP Forum will soon be removed. As such, recently active RP threads in this section have been moved to the sections in the WoE we deemed to be the best fit for them. If you would prefer your thread be moved to another section in WoE, or to a Free RP section, please contact a moderator and we will be happy to move it as you desire.*

~Canterlot.com staff.

"Was surprised how intimate the scenes between our hero and Calpurnia were. I wonder if the two actors are an actual couple."

"Either that or they going really far for the art." Swift agreed. "The fighting scenes so far seemed a little off. Not that was anything wrong with presentation or technique. I just don't believe that they fought using the same moves like modern military. And what we were presented today was REA combat art's. Of course this is forgivable. We have little data about Three Tribes combat skill so that was unavoidable - choreographers needed to use something. Also I doubt anypony without service in Army or major in history would spot that error anyway." unicorn explained.

When presented with a luxurious snacks swordstallion gave his sweetheart a quick glance. It was obvious that being presented with unusual and exotic snacks Fire couldn't decide which one to take. Of course Squall already knew most of this small culinary wonders.

"Hard, isn't it? I assure you Moto - all of them are tasty in their own way." he paused a little seeing that he wasn't quite helping her with making the decision "Well...if you can't decide, why don't take a little of each Moto? But I must warn you - I resrved a table for us in 'Je t'aime Confidente' so don't eat to much....regardless how adorable you look when you do." he warned his pegasus marefriend. Squall himself decided to settle wit a small of cashews roasted with coconut oil with caramel and curry sauce.

With they snack chosen the pair returned to watching the show. The story unfolded itself nicely. But what really sealed the deal.

"By stars...." Squall whispered. He was so impressed that he rose from his seat. The scene that ended with assassination of the protagonist was extremely powerful in it's delivery. But what was more shocking was the fact that there was still one more act to go!

"Hurricane....I leave the rest....to y-o-u....." said Commander Vambrace as he took his last breath, surrounded by his allies and friends who betrayed him and ended his life with their own hooves.

The final Act while still being historically accurate trotted into the realm of supernatural, as Commander Vambrace haunted his murderers, taunting them about their unavoidable punishment from the hooves of his pupil who was taking down traitors one by one. While this act was unnecessary romantic it was also patriotic. Being shown from the perspective of antagonists was also refreshing - showing their fear for both alive and dead commander - especially since the former methods became more extreme in his crusade for avenging the Vambrace.

The Epilogue ended with amazing monologue from Commander Hurricane, who expressed his disdain and hatred for the Unicorn Royal Family which orchestrated his mentor demise. It was nice foreshadowing for the coming of Wendigos.

"It was....it was unusual. In a phenomenal way." Swift said after the curtain was gone down. "This play will be remembered. If not for the plot then for the innovative narrative techniques it introduced." he explained to Fire as he was clapping his hooves.

"Now Moto....with our cultural hunger satisfied let's do the same with our physical one." swordstallion said as the approached the stairs. But before Fire could make even one step down, Squall lifted her up using his telekinesis. and carried her all the way to the first floor. Once there he put her down gently and chuckled a little.

"Always wanted to do that with you Moto. Even more so after you carried me around that day at the Bristlebark." noblepony explained.

"Don't forget.", the mare kept her voice down low, "They try to make these fight scenes more entertaining than the real thing.", her eyes remained on the assortment of exotic sweets as she spoke. "When Dunder and I helped to defend the airship 'Cupid', we took on several griffon pirates. We would have been easily overwhelmed if the help-staff didn't come to our rescue, including an old mentor of mine who just happened to be retired and head-chef of the ship.", a familiar smile formed on her face as she remembered the chaotic scene. "I took the pirate captain on directly. It was very intense. He was a good deal larger and stronger than me, and far more experienced, but I kept up with him. To me, it was both terrifying and exciting all at once, but it would have been rather dull for those who were watching. Our battle consisted of him swinging at me with his blades and there was me, either parrying or dodging, and If I was quick enough, I tried my best to disarm him. Neither of us got what we wanted, and the Captain had to flee once his pirates were driven off by Dunder and the others."

When the stallion suggested that she splurge, the red coated Pegasus pony shook her head, "I'll just stick with one little treat.", she snatched up a small plate of Sachertorte, "During our little mission with the good prince, he made sure we always ate very well. Even when we made it to the Unyasi. Those Zebra sure know how to cook. The Melktert was incredible, not to mention the Tabouli. When I got back to Canterlot, I was surprised to see that I could still fit in my uniform." As they watched the rest of the play, Fire Walker casually licked off a stray bit of caramel and curry sauce from the stallion's cheek and silently wished she had picked the same snack. The Sachertorte was a bit on dry side for her taste.

The mare was impressed by the special effects used in the production. Instead of making the actor who played Commander Vambrace wear stage makeup to make him resemble an spirit, they went with the whole 'Pepper's Ghost' effect with mirrors, making it appear that there was in fact a real ghost on stage. They even bothered to slowly hike up the air conditioning as the show got closer to the end. By the time the play was over, it was relatively chilly where they were sitting. This only caused the mare to scoot a little closer to the noble-pony. Fire Walker joined in the clapping, and was very surprised when she was lifted up. "Swift!", the very red mare yelped as she was lifted into the air.

"Always wanted to do that with you Moto. Even more so after you carried me around that day at the Bristlebark." noblepony explained.

Once returned to the ground, the playful mare gave him a gentle 'bop' on the snout with her right hoof, "Yeah, but you weren't wearing a dress back then.", she added with a wink, "Well, that was a most entertaining show. I know my brother Moon would have gotten a kick out of it. It would have been a bit too much for little Wind, especially in a few of the more 'smooch-scenes'. I could just picture the little blue-bomber burying herself under her wings. So, she glanced towards the exit, "So, what's the next part of our little adventure?", she asked.

• 2 weeks later...

"I took the pirate captain on directly. It was very intense. He was a good deal larger and stronger than me, and far more experienced, but I kept up with him. To me, it was both terrifying and exciting all at once, but it would have been rather dull for those who were watching. Our battle consisted of him swinging at me with his blades and there was me, either parrying or dodging, and If I was quick enough, I tried my best to disarm him. Neither of us got what we wanted, and the Captain had to flee once his pirates were driven off by Dunder and the others."

That memory of Fire piqued Squall's interest. His ornegae ears perked up as mare explained her experience of duel against vicious swordgriffon.

"You did well Moto. In REA there are not enough emphasis put in training against sword users. I believe it's because of our anatomy, not quite suited for such weapon. To skillfully wiled it one need either magic or tremendous talent - like Dunder for example. Since swordponies are such rarity (Order of Desteries excluded), the defense against them isn't a topic that trainers dwell on for too long." Swift explained his theory "You did well since you use punch daggers Moto. They not only far more hoofy then a sword, but were made exactly for the purpose of countering long blades. We can try our skill some time. T-that is i-if you don't m-mind." unicorn ended his small tirade with a shy proposition.

When the stallion suggested that she splurge, the red coated Pegasus pony shook her head, "I'll just stick with one little treat.", she snatched up a small plate of Sachertorte, "During our little mission with the good prince, he made sure we always ate very well. Even when we made it to the Unyasi. Those Zebra sure know how to cook. The Melktert was incredible, not to mention the Tabouli. When I got back to Canterlot, I was surprised to see that I could still fit in my uniform."

"If you ask me you still have a little jiggle where it matters most." Squall made a snarky comment while not-so-subtly glancing at her backside, in and effort to make Moto blush. However his tone also revealed that noblepony didn't seemed to mind this 'jiggle' at all.

However game was on him when crimson mare licked some of the sauce that managed to stain his cheek. Squall face turned red for a moment, almost matching his marefriend color scheme.

As the final scenes of the story unrevealed, unicorn couldn't not notice that Fire was sitting closer to him with each minute. True it started to get little chilly but she never seemed to have problem with either cold or hot temperatures....then Swift remembered that it was due an particularity effective enchantment put on her armor.

With gentlestallion gesture, Squall took of his white duster-like jacket revealing matching waistcoat underneath. The lack of sleeves accentuated the muscular front legs that Swift was now showing.

"Well, that was a most entertaining show. I know my brother Moon would have gotten a kick out of it. It would have been a bit too much for little Wind, especially in a few of the more 'smooch-scenes'. I could just picture the little blue-bomber burying herself under her wings."

"You said it in such way, that somepony would think that showing underage filly bloody political murder on stage is alright in comparison." Squall said in deadpan, but also good natured tone.

She glanced towards the exit, "So, what's the next part of our little adventure?", she asked.

"Well as I mentioned we have a table at 'Je t'aime Confidente'. I would ay that next stop is 'classy meal time'." Swift said, while stopping nearby drosky. As before he helped Fire board the vehickle first before taking his own seat.

The outside of the theathre was much warmer then the building insides - cooled for the specific purpose of sending a chill on the audience spines. Despite this Squall made no attempts of retriving his jacket from the mare. One of the eyebrows rose abowe the glasses. Fire and Squall were roughly the same size, but somehow seeing her wrapped in the jacked created the illusion of peggasus mare being petite. Of course it wasn't real - it was Swift who preffered slightly oversized clothing, for the purpose of hiding many things underneath. Fire herself had too many healthy curves to be described as really 'petite'. Not that it was anything wrong with that, opposite in fact!

"It took less time then I expected... We already here." unicorn said, where their ride stopped before the doors of most classy and expansive restaurant in Manehattan.

"Jiggle? I do hope you're talking about my hair.", the mare added while she faked being offended. After she snatched up the stray caramel and curry sauce, she quickly added, "After my little bout of drama and misery, the guys back at base made sure I got myself back into tip-top shape, so I'm probably in the best form since I graduated from the academy. You could probably balance a bit on my stomach.", she whispered as they waited for the intermission to end, "Also got my flank over to Cloudsdale for the first time and trained with a well regarded flyer named Nocturna. I'm still not the best of flyers, but I can at get into the sky. Genetics be-darned.", she followed his eyes to where they were resting and couldn't help but chuckle.

"You said it in such way, that somepony would think that showing underage filly bloody political murder on stage is alright in comparison." Squall said in deadpan, but also good natured tone.

Fire Walker looked absolutely cozy in the borrowed jacket, "Thanks Swifty, I was starting to get a little chilly. As for Moon, have you ever read any of those 'Daring Do' books or seen any of the shows? For being 'young reader' books, they can be somewhat gruesome at times.", she couldn't help but feel a little silly as she was carried out of the theater, but she knew in her heart, a little 'silly' was good for the soul. "One of the first ones she read has the evil 'Doctor Mauvais Cheval' being turned to ash after putting on the wrong 'holy-horse-shoe'." Once they found themselves in the safety of the cab, the mare undid the stallions' jacket and returned it, "Better give this back to you as I have a feeling this restaurant of yours is going to require it."

The Pegasus pony helped Swift Squall with his jacket, before she turned to give her own dress a good look-over. Once she was sure that she would not be bounced out of the restautueunt for looking like a haggard old bag-lady, she turned too peer out of their cab, only to look directly into the path of the upcoming restaurant, "Oh wow.", she gasped as they drove closer to the fabled 'Je t'aime Confidente'. The closer they got, the wider her eyes seem to grow. Once they arrived at their desitnation, the mare nodded her head, "Yes, we are.", she gasped.

• 2 weeks later...

"Jiggle? I do hope you're talking about my hair.", the mare added while she faked being offended.

"That too." Squall giggled slightly. Then actually gave a chuckle after he realized how punny it was to giggle at the jiggle.

"Also got my flank over to Cloudsdale for the first time and trained with a well regarded flyer named Nocturna. I'm still not the best of flyers, but I can at get into the sky. Genetics be-darned.", she followed his eyes to where they were resting and couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ohhh don't be so hasty to curse the Mother Nature, Moto. She can be wonderful engineer...and in couple of cases - like one sitting beside me, an artist as well." Squall said with straight face. He couldn't see Fire's cheeks but unicorn was sure that mare was blushing. Oh stars, why he hadn't asked her out sooner? Teasing her was such an enjoyment. The fact that crimson she-pegasus didn't lagged in this department either only added the charm to their date.

Fire Walker looked absolutely cozy in the borrowed jacket, "Thanks Swifty, I was starting to get a little chilly. As for Wind, have you ever read any of those 'Daring Do' books or seen any of the shows? For being 'young reader' books, they can be somewhat gruesome at times."

"Not really. I have enough things that want to kill me every few weeks or so, to read about others experiences of such, 'Thank you very much'. Even if they fictional." unicorn admitted. These days he mostly read history books, crime novels, biographies or classical drama.

"One of the first ones she read has the evil 'Doctor Mauvais Cheval' being turned to ash after putting on the wrong 'holy-horse-shoe'."

"Either he wasn't very savvy enough or he run out of minions to test it on first, it seams." Swift didn't missed an opportunity for more snarky lines....

"And why it's 'Doctor' 90% of the time? Are other degrees not sinister enough?"....and lampshade hangings.

"Oh wow.", she gasped as they drove closer to the fabled 'Je t'aime Confidente'. The closer they got, the wider her eyes seem to grow.

"You know Moto, I love staring at your beautiful eyes." Squall noticed, seeing that his marefriend eyes got as big as saucers.

"But if they fall out I am not picking them up.....for free. A kiss or two can change my mind through. And besides it's just a restaurant. One known of good food and expensiveness but restaurant nonetheless." swordstallion said, while helping Fire Walker depart from the cab "And fame can be bough. If you reading some titles my father owns you maybe noticed advertisements of this place." stallion confidentially whispered to her as they passed the local door. It wasn't as filled as Squall expected - only about half of the tables were taken, while others were free and looking somewhat 'lonely'.

"Can I help you Sir, Madame?" asked the earth pony waitress, who apparently materialized out of thin air. Surprisingly she was dressed in male uniform, her mane swept back. It made her look very professional.

"We had a reservation" Swift answered, completely unfazed by this ninja-worthy entry. "Swift Squall and Fire Walker."

"One moment...yes, there it is. Please follow me, Mr Squall, Mrs Fire." said the mare. Only now the unicorn noticed that under the mask of professionalism, the earth pony was quite nervous. A first day at the job perhaps? Any negative mention would not be good for her, so Squall decided to not correct her, that he and Fire weren't a married couple.

The table that Squall happened to choose was one with splendid view for the bay - with the lights of skyscrapers reflecting in the water and the Statue of Friendship in background. The fact that it was full moon today only added extra points.

"You order?" waitress asked again.

"Please leave menus. We call when we decide." Squall reassured her. Earth Pony nodded in response and did just that, before moving to tackle another customers that entered the restaurant.

"They always appear out of nowhere. The first time I ate here was with my parents. The waiter scared me silly, and Mom couldn't calm me for full ten minutes. At least we got discount back the for that. Too bad they tackle on that problem, was banning the kids from there on." noblestallion recalled, while opening quite thick menu.

"And isn't it cute? She thinks we married." Squall added with a smirk.

"Either he wasn't very savvy enough or he run out of minions to test it on first, it seams." Swift didn't missed an opportunity for more snarky lines....

"And why it's 'Doctor' 90% of the time? Are other degrees not sinister enough?"....and lampshade hangings.

"Well, do remember, most villains, both in literature and even real life tend to be defeated by their overconfidence in their own abilities.", Fire plainly stated, "Doctor Mauvais Cheval assumed the lost king would have had an elaborate and fancy shoe since he himself would have worn one. He should have realized that the fabled king was very humble and would have worn something a little more simpler, but he found out to late and Daring Do was victorious. As for evil doctors. Not sure there was any historical doctor of 'evil', but I guess 'Doctor Death' sounds scarier than 'Mister Death'."

As they made their way towards the rather fancy establishment, the mare could not help but grin, "Beyond a few special occasions, I tend to eat in the old R.E.A mess-hall or whatever I stumble upon during my little adventures. I hardly ever get to go anywhere as fancy as this, and not with a stallion as handsome as you.", she playfully winked back at him before following the gentle-colt into the restaurant. Catching the fact that the earth-pony was nervous, the mare tried her best to calm the poor pony down by giving the poor girl a reassuring and friendly smile. Once they were seated and the two were alone, Fire Walker spoke, "Cute indeed.", she smiled, "In those very rare occasions mom and dad would gather us all together and take us somewhere considered 'fancy', I'd always do a menu check. Mind you, this when I was pretty young. I'd always check to see if the menu had one of those little fuzzy red bookmarks. If it did, I was doomed.", she mocked a groan, "I knew there wouldn't be any peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches or hotdogs to be found there, but instead I'd end up with foods with names that scared me. Squash. Kumquats. Beats. These were not foods a little filly would wanted to eat. Mind you, I wasn't the only one. I'd always get a kick out of watching my father as they presented the foods. Now my father is a pretty big guy and he'd made the saddest of faces when the waiters would pull out this large plate with the tiniest of foods laid out. Generally they'd cover the plate in some sort of artistic dipping-art, but the food itself was bitty, and he'd just be totally mortified."

She glanced over the menu for a moment before asking, "Should we get an appetizer first? The Persimmon-Avocado Caprese sounds delicious."

• 4 weeks later...

Fire's reaction proved that Squall decision to visit "Je t'aime Confidente" was correct. The stallion was almost bending over backwards making this evening as perfect for her as possible. Which her comment only sealing it.

As they made their way towards the rather fancy establishment, the mare could not help but grin, "Beyond a few special occasions, I tend to eat in the old R.E.A mess-hall or whatever I stumble upon during my little adventures. I hardly ever get to go anywhere as fancy as this, and not with a stallion as handsome as you.", she playfully winked back at him before following the gentle-colt into the restaurant.

"Well what can I say...?" he replied, deciding that letting go from the modesty for a moment wouldn't hurt "Get used to it. Not that you mind, do you Moto?"

While Squall decided to be quiet about the waitress apparent inexperience, he wasn't sure if his pegasus sweetheart would do the same.

Catching the fact that the earth-pony was nervous, the mare tried her best to calm the poor pony down by giving the poor girl a reassuring and friendly smile. Once they were seated and the two were alone, Fire Walker spoke, "Cute indeed."

"She has a big heart. One made of gold that didn't deserved all that indentations and scratches. I will make it shine...." swordstallion told himself inside his head.

"Still not as much as you." Swift said aloud "And sweet. For a moment I feared I wouldn't be hungry enough for dinner. I was feasting with my eye for a wh......that sounds cliche isn't it? Sorry" he apologized but to his own surprise wasn't feeling any embarrassment "Maybe I should use quote more? A watched fair share of appropriate plays...."

“Doubt thou the stars are fire;

Doubt that the sun doth move;

Doubt truth to be a liar;

But never doubt I love.”

"Better?" he asked, turning his head slightly.

"I knew there wouldn't be any peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches or hotdogs to be found there, but instead I'd end up with foods with names that scared me. Squash. Kumquats. Beats. These were not foods a little filly would wanted to eat. Mind you, I wasn't the only one. I'd always get a kick out of watching my father as they presented the foods. Now my father is a pretty big guy and he'd made the saddest of faces when the waiters would pull out this large plate with the tiniest of foods laid out. Generally they'd cover the plate in some sort of artistic dipping-art, but the food itself was bitty, and he'd just be totally mortified."

Squall smiled slightly hearing this share of Fire's memory.

"You and I went opposite direction it seems. When I was very young, I tried to try as many flavors as I could, whatever that dish could be. Only when I got older I learned that taste can be deceptive.....but at last I can't say I have something that I favor above anything else....except broccoli." he muttered the last part

"And woe they shall meet if our portions are too small."

She glanced over the menu for a moment before asking, "Should we get an appetizer first? The Persimmon-Avocado Caprese sounds delicious."

Squall was so busy by conversation with Fire that he forgot why they come here to begin with - even if he was speaking about revenge in case that service would by not satisfying and all!

"Y-yes an order. Well.....why limiting ourselves with one part of the world Moto? For the soup, gazpacho. Aaaaand as the main dish.....bun bì chay. How about it?"

"Broccoli isn't so bad.", the mare added as she let out a proper and graceful chuckle, "It's full of vitamin C and Diindolylmethane, so it's awfully good for you. Throw some melted cheese on it and it's not so bad.", she mused, "As I got older, like most people, my tastes has changed over the years in all sorts of things, from food to the type of ponies I hang around with, thankfully all for the better.", she smiled at Swift Squall as she listened to his meal suggestions. "That's all fine with me, so go ahead and order for me, I'll even cover my ears or you could whisper my order to the waitress. I do like surprises.", she cooed.

Once the meal was ordered, Fire Walker turned to more serious matters, "So how have things been in Fillydelphia? I've been working with my superiors as of lately to see if they can transfer me over there. I can get a little place of my own, and together we can see about working on some of the problems you had spoken about. What do you think?"

* This post was sponsored by the 'Canterlot Broccoli Board. Eat Broccoli!

• 3 weeks later...

"It's full of vitamin C and Diindolylmethane, so it's awfully good for you. Throw some melted cheese on it and it's not so bad."

"I prefer to eat it with breadcrumbs and butter." he replied, blinking "Wasn't aware that it tastes good with cheese. Have to try it."

"That's all fine with me, so go ahead and order for me, I'll even cover my ears or you could whisper my order to the waitress. I do like surprises.", she cooed.

"Well...I can't say the same. Usually surprises try to stab or stomp on me. B-but if they would come from you, I don't mind."

Conveniently, the waitress returned at just this moment.

"Umm, did you decided your order Mrs. Fire, Mr. Squall?" earth pony mare asked.

"Actually yes. We will take..." Swift repeated names of the dishes he and Fire discussed. Waitress written them eagerly. She looked like a pony that was waiting to prove herself.

"Alright. And to drink...?"

"Cappuccino would do." Squall decided. Water seemed to plain, fruit juices didn't get well with the food they ordered and since stallion was a teetotaler wine wasn't an option either.

"Dessert?"

"Maybe later." noblepony relied. The waitress bowed and trotted off, her movements a little bouncy. Where they her first customers? Not important. The only mare that mattered this evening was sitting at other side of the table.

Once the meal was ordered, Fire Walker turned to more serious matters, "So how have things been in Fillydelphia? I've been working with my superiors as of lately to see if they can transfer me over there. I can get a little place of my own, and together we can see about working on some of the problems you had spoken about. What do you think?"

"You did? That's wonderful! We could see each other....wait." unicorn exploded with enthusiasm when suddenly a right gears clicked.

He confessed to Fire just today. Well from the looks of it they seemed to be attracted to each other for a while now. But nevertheless that meant Fire had to talk with her superiors earlier. Witch means...

Squall eyes twinkled and he grinned widely. "Oh you sneaky cookie. Since from when you were planning to confess me?"

Fire Walker nodded as the stallion ordered for the pair. Once drinks were brought up, the mare decided rather quickly after glancing at the menu, “This pomegranate ice-tea sounds delicious. Please make sure they go easy with the ice.", the R.E.A officer tried to sound as friendly as possible, hoping not to intimate the young waitress. One of her brothers had mentioned to her long ago that when she asked for something, the red coated mare had a bad habit of sounding like a commanding officer who was DEMANDING, not asking. Once the waitress vanished, the mare spoke up. "After our little misadventures together, I've been cutting back on the crazy and getting more involved with the military.", she sounded serious, but there was a good deal of hope in her voice.

"I've been getting more involved with the training business back at the base, and I'm now currently doing more than being an simple 'aid' for the day. They actually made me 'Company Commander' for this camp I was working with. Would you believe it? Me?", she couldn't help but look a little surprised, "At first I thought it was my father's doing. He wanted me to get more involved in the R.E.A as of lately and he tended to give me dirty looks when I went off on adventures. He still blames his brother for that. The old Major did approve of me moving since the sibs all seem to be leaving the family estate. My folks have been considered semi-retirement at Las Pegasus and even little Wind might be attending private secondary school. And...", she couldn't help but chuckle, "Confess you? Not sure I get your meaning. During my last few trips to your little city, I've sort of fallen in love with it. I can help you, and maybe even Muggo'. I've been trying to hitch the guy up with the proper mare since his last date didn't go as planned.", she sighed, "And of course there's always you. We can hang around whenever our schedules are open! How's that?", she added with a wink.

• 3 weeks later...

"After our little misadventures together, I've been cutting back on the crazy and getting more involved with the military.", she sounded serious, but there was a good deal of hope in her voice.

Squall sighted. Fire was right, they really did happen to get involved in lot of crazy things weren't they? But Swift was also savvy enough that probably that will not stop anytime soon. Well partially to blame was his own tendencies to hunt down evil and crime wherever he go.

"It's good that your pursuing your career, but don't count on things getting less crazy anytime soon." he said "Our little club seems to be magnet for such things. And face it. You dating a unicorn swordstallion philanthropist who plays a knight-errant in his spare time. He lives in biggest house in the Filladelphia with only his valet and ghost of mansion previous owner as the company....That reminds me that I need to start hiring some house staff."

"I've been getting more involved with the training business back at the base, and I'm now currently doing more than being an simple 'aid' for the day. They actually made me 'Company Commander' for this camp I was working with. Would you believe it? Me?", she couldn't help but look a little surprised.

".....Actually I could." he interrupted her. "Your are the most responsible mare that I know Moto. Not only that, you are naturally born leader. Not because you demand obedience. It's more about....this air of passion around you.And it's contagious. With it, you have an uncanny ability to rekindle the hearts that grows chill...like mine. And that is one of many reason that won me for you." he explained, his words strong with conviction.

"And I need your help. I mean..." he turned his head towards the glass-wall with view of Manehattan Bay. The light of skyscrapers shined through the night and reflected in the waters, like a stars close to the ground. "Look at this city. What do you see?"

qwkf.gif

Fire Walker chuckled to herself as the stallion reminded her of his ghostly ‘room-mate’ that still stuck around his beloved manor long after he had passed away. “Unless you want the company, my family generally has a small group of cleaners and maintainers pop over every other week to make sure everything is clean and orderly. They usually take care of the stuff our family doesn’t have time to mess with. The whole ‘downstairs’ help that lives on site seems to be a thing mostly associated with royalty nowadays.”

She glanced out towards the glass wall and examined the outside. It sure was a rather pretty night. She studied the large copper statue of the mare that dominated the bay, “Well, there seems to be a good deal of boats moving about. There’s a young couple that may or may not be aware that they can be seen from this distance. Oh.”, she turned away from the pair to examine more of the scenery, “Looks like many business are getting ready for the holidays already. The city looks busy, then again, this is the ‘Big Orange’, the town that never rests.”, she glanced back at the stallion with a smile on her face, “How about you? What do you see?”

• 4 weeks later...

"I see management and effort utilized wisely. Did you know that Manehattan is younger then 200 years? Fillydelphia is much older then that. Almost as old as Canterlot...." unicorn paused before resuming.

"My city...it has unique charm. But at the same time those who so zealously protected that atmosphere forgot that you don't have to sacrifice the memory for the future. The city governors are capable enough to preserve the monuments but when it comes to make the progress...." Squall shook his head.

"For example the ships from Auquelia that by all logic should stop at Fiily chose to instead fight the currents and make the longer distance to anchor at Big Orange...and thats because port in Fillydelphia is not up-to-date enough. We have an airport but compare to that in Stalliongard or Las Pegasus it's poor stallion version. There is an rocky island near the river mouth, a grace place for some kind of facility but still unused. Our railroad are great but train station is so old that it look like it's about to to fall apart. And the crime level.... It is all over the city Moto. Everypony is so focused to preserve the charm of yesterday that they don't think about tomorrow." Squall continued to pour words of bitterness and disappointment. After that he sat silent for the few moments before he started talking again.

"I know I can make City of Sibling Love better. I have resources and their are many ways to do this. But I now also know that I can't do it alone. I...you all tough me that no pony is the island and..." swordstallion continued and tried to say something more. But it seemed that he was out of words for once so instead, Squall smiled. He shut up at the right time too, as their dinner was served to them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"...and you wouldn't believe what some rock stars keep in their closet. I once found a rubber tiger. A full size rubber tiger." noblepony said before making an amused snort.

The meal that the couple had was delicious if a little filling. And because the night was still young they decided that instead of taking the cab they would take a walk. After all streets were still crowded so no worries. Squall had to admit to himself, it was nice to relax once in the while. Usually by that time he would be either sleeping, in some deathtrap or beating some thugs. As the time passed by all the while they exchanged gossips and anecdotes they didn't noticed that they arrived at Hour Square...and it meant that they were not too far from Squall Parent's Mansion. Swift paused for a second.

"We....we should definitely go out somewhere again sometime. And I-I don't mean some adventures. Of course...only if you enjoyed yourself." he added with a blush.

Archived