The Temporary Elements

Monochrome

Pitch looked at the other elements. Indeed, if they were to be the elements, it was no secret that friendship was the key to wielding their abilities. Pitch nodded, and looked to them.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Pitch Light. I'm a psychiatrist from Ponyville. Element of love as you can see. Heh heh...

It occurred to him that if he didn't want to sounds so awkward, he probably should have put the whole "Nice to meet ya'll" equivalent at the end of his dialogue...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dragon smiled and gazed around, his eyes finally coming to rest on Silverbolt and the floating stone. "Oh, here, let me take care of that for you." he said. He lashed his crooked tail at the stone, sending it hurtling to the ground where it smashed into fragments, revealing Silverbolt's element inside.

Silverbolt Looked in awe at the Floating relic as it rose from the shattered stone. It had a Gem that was a Bolt of lightling over a Cloud. It was just like his Cutie mark! He drew close to it and it automatically attatched to his neck. He felt a surge of energy course through him and his eyes flashed white for a moment before subsiding. He looked down at the element. "Strife huh?" He said to himself. "Sounds great." He said to the others.

The dragon grinned and looked around again, but suddenly froze, seeming to be listening intently to something. He nodded seemingly to himself a few times, then blinked and gazed around again. "I've just been informed that there was a bit of an error. Willpower is one of our BIG emergency backups. Sincerity is the one we need now. Sorry, Bronzeshine." he announced, nodding a goodbye as Bronzeshine quietly flew away. "Now, the correct Element should arrive any moment now." the dragon added.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She was walking through the woods, as she came through the clearing and see's the group she watches them and wounder why she was drawn here. "H-hello" she says a little timid as she looks at all of you.

"Yes, you, miss." the four-armed dragon said, beckoning her forward. He tossed the final Element in the air, and it flew over to its bearer and hovered in front of her. "Sincerity." the dragon said.

Pyro looked this newcomer up and down before smiling at her. "Welcome to the group, then. What's your name? I'm Pyro Blaze, but everyone calls me Pyro." Pyro said, walking over to the mare and extending a hoof.

Monochrome fluttered up to greet her as well. "Hi! I'm Monochrome- uh, Element of Creativity! Nice to meet you. What's your name?" she said warmly, wobbily hovering over the newcomer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived