Heroes of the Prophecy (OOC) (18+)

Derpyy

Please read the IC, http://www.canterlot...e-legend-ic-18/ , to know what this Rp will be like and to give you a back story of Equestria at this time. Due to the nature of having the slay mythical and fictional creatures..this RP will take place in the 18+ section. Basically if you can handle killing a goblin in LoZ then you can handle the amount of violence in this RP.

Accepted Characters: Grouse - Brony55

Xan - Pyro Blaze

Spirit - Sleeps

Quick summary. This is a crossover based off of Legend of Zelda. With a combination of Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time. Wind waker for the use of instruments and the prophecy parts. And Ocarina of Time for the terrain and way Equestria will look.

It is a time set WAY back.

Quick places to remember:

Canterlot - Home of the Royal Family and an iconic city. The King of Equestria resides here. City is a major trade center.

Everfree Forest Village - This is where our heroes will be in the beginning. No exceptions. A very heavily secluded forest village that is inhabited by only foals. It is said the village is only visible to other foals as well. It is protected by a ruler who resides in the Temple connected to the village.

Canterlot Lake - This lake is home to one of the Royal Family's closest allies. The Hippocampi. Sea like ponies that have built their villages under the deep lake waters. They are in charge of fresh water to all of Equestria.

Gudara Desert - This is the home of all those that are banished from Canterlot and its surrounding areas. This is also where our "Ganondorf" Or Sombra in this case will arrive from. The desert is an extremely harsh place and often the ones banished..find a tough fate. But not Sombra. He has a special power none of the other banished creatures have. His prophecy is set in stone and he is proud to say that he will seek that prophecy out.

Griffon Kingdom - The griffons have a new budding relationship with the Royals. They usually stay high up in the mountains and don't visit much. But they are beginning to open up. They are also governed by a king.

The Sky Temple - This floating fortress is said to be the home of those worthy enough to reach it. Though the place is Pegasus only. It is home to a proud group of Pegasi known as the Valen. They keep to themselves and start no quarrels.

There are a few surrounding towns that I may call on by name if we pass through them .

Okay! Now for the character sheets:

Name: Your name please. What name has been inscribed in the ancient tablets?

Species:

Coat and Mane/Tail colors and styles: What did the ancient tablets show you looking like?

Residence: Again locked at Everfree Forest. Do not change

Cutie Mark: No cutie mark yet. This ties into the prophecy as well.

Musical Instrument you play: What did the ancient tablets show you playing? Be it flute? Or be it six strings?

Fighting style: Just for fun. No big detail here, are you a secluded fighter or do you rush on it?

Occupation: What do you do around the Everfree Village? Your job may depict what items are acquired to you on the journey ;)

Spirit Animal: This will be used for the first temple and many other things to come so pick wisely. Also, only one of each animal please, don't want all of you being the same animal.

And here is the big one: What element are you prophesied to be? Elements are first come first serve! Do not worry! No other Hero will be any amount of overpowered than the other heroes. A Hero can only use his/her elemental powers when all the other elemental Heroes are present. Or with your linking element.

The tablets show:

A Hero of Fire

A Hero of Water

A Hero of the Sky

A Hero of Time Sorry this one is mine ;)

A Hero of Light

----------------------------

Here is my Application that I will be using in the RP:

Name: Aquilan

Species: Earth Pony

Coat andMane/Tail colors and Styles: His coat is a light blue color. His mane and tail are a light blonde and both are short. His mane falls just above his eyes and is swept to the side as well.

Residence: Everfree Village

Cutie Mark: No cutie mark

Musical Instrument: Aquilan has grown fond of the lyre he made for himself. He likes to think of himself as the best around but he is alright at it.

Fighting Style: Though the only fighting he has ever done was fighting back giant spiders or timberwolves he doesn't fight that much. But Aquilan is fond of using a sword and shield like most ponies. The shield he uses has a strap that he wraps around his left front hoof and when he fights he can hold it up to block and still have three hooves to move. He usually keeps his sword in his mouth when it is necessary to use it.

Occupation: Aquilan worked as one of the scouts in the village. He would keep watch over the small settlement and guard the only entrance to the location of their village. Though he is sure nothing bad will ever happen he stands ready and guards the village.

Spirit Animal: Only once did had he entered the sacred Everfree Temple that their protector was said to reside in. It was a pretty much one year ago, all the foals of the village had to go inside by themselves at some point. Aquilan entered and did the ceremony and found out it was nothing but a time for the protector to tell you your spirit animal.

Aquilan was told he was a Wolf in the spirit animal world.

Personally he thought the ceremony was dumb. He would never need to remember this stuff.

Hero to be: Though he doesn't know it yet Aquilan is said to be the Hero of Time. Following along the other heroes in the same prophecy as he.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Grouse

Species: Unicorn

Coat and Mane/Tail colors and styles: Orange rust color his hair is bed head like he doesn't care how he looks his eyes are Blue

Residence: Everfree Forest Village

Cutie Mark:

Musical Instrument you play: Ocarina

Fighting style: Mainly defensive will bob and weave until the right time to strike with his katana

Spirit Animal: The wild cat

Hero to Be: Hero of Fire

(Can I use another OC of mine that the group is likely to meet on there Journey)

He/she can not be another element. But I suppose. The journey was really only meant for the Destined heroes..

Name: Xanmas "Xan" Umbrus

Species: Pegasus

Coat and mane/tail: Black coat. Mane/tail are grey, long, and spiky.

Residence: Everfree Forest Village

Cutie Mark: None

Musical instrument: flute

Fighting Style: quick, fierce strikes. He strikes the gets out of there before the enemy has a chance to respond.

Spirit Animal: Snake

Hero to be: Darkness

Eh why not I'll give it a shot

Name: Spirit Drifter

Coat and Mane/Tail colors and styles:

Coat Color: Barely color code= #A48362

Mane/tail color: Scotch Mist color code= #F2EBCE

Style: A classic draft style cut where the mane is extremely short and the tails is almost nonexistence so that it does not get caught in what ever a pony is working on.

Residence:Everfree Forest

Musical Instrument you play: Drum

Fighting style: Pouncing tactic. Spirit Drifter isn't afraid of a fight and has been know to get get into squabbles with other foals when angered. He prefers to use metal pony shoes to stomp his opponent into submission. What he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer power and heavy defense on his hooves and legs.

Occupation: Spirit Drifter is a crafts pony. He helps with building everyday things like shelter, Defenses from wild animals, and tools for helping the ponies in the forest get supplies.

Spirit Animal: The Mighty Ox

Hero to be: Hero of Light

Eh why not I'll give it a shot

Name: Spirit Drifter

Coat and Mane/Tail colors and styles:

Coat Color: Barely color code= #A48362

Mane/tail color: Scotch Mist color code= #F2EBCE

Style: A classic draft style cut where the mane is extremely short and the tails is almost nonexistence so that it does not get caught in what ever a pony is working on.

Residence:Everfree Forest

Musical Instrument you play: Drum

Fighting style: Pouncing tactic. Spirit Drifter isn't afraid of a fight and has been know to get get into squabbles with other foals when angered. He prefers to use metal pony shoes to stomp his opponent into submission. What he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer power and heavy defense on his hooves and legs.

Occupation: Spirit Drifter is a crafts pony. He helps with building everyday things like shelter, Defenses from wild animals, and tools for helping the ponies in the forest get supplies.

Spirit Animal: The Mighty Ox

Hero to be: Hero of Light

Accepted Sleeps

Cool will you let us know when the RP is up so we can start?

So they would be kinda like Sheik?

Yeah I'll let you know. I've got another player who wants to join so I'm holding his spot. And then one other I'm not sure about.

Okay I guess.

Name: Archelaus

Species: Bat Pony (? You cool with that Derpyy? If not, he'll be a normal Pegasus)

Colors: Archelaus' mane and tail are black, with strange, natural dark green highlights (think this girl's: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130228114458/rwby/images/5/5b/Red_Ruby.png just green instead of red)

His coat is a lighter hue of grey, much like Octavia's. His eyes are a 'cloud blue'

Mane and Tail styles: Archelaus wears his mane in a style rather like this: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130829220055/rwby/images/9/96/Lierenprofilepic3.png Without the magenta streak. Yes, I am using a lot of RWBY references for appearances. Don't judge me, just go watch the show). His tail is worn in a longer style, relative in appearance to his mane.

Residence: Everfree Village.

Cutie Mark: None, as of yet.

Musical Instrument you play: Violin, Prophecy-wise. He'll play just about any sting and bow instrument.

Fighting style: Archelaus fights in one of three ways (obviously fighting more ferociously as an adult). The first style utilizes a short sword(two as an adult), and is very fluid and acrobatic. He strikes quickly and frequently in this style.

The second style, he uses a larger hand and a half sword, fighting in a more offensive and harder hitting manner. He does not use this method as a child.

The third style (and could be annulled by word of Derpyy) is of a more magical nature. Many balk at the idea of a non unicorn wielding magic, and many believe impossible because of how incredibly rarely it occurs - recorded one in a generation - , but through a lot of time studying, Archelaus found a way to channel his natural magic energy through his hooves, and to an extent his mind (his mind and wings as magic conduits are more prominent as an adult). This style as a child I purely defensive, with Archelaus generating brief shields to protect himself and allies from harm. As an adult it is still more of a defensive style, though it can be used as an offensive tactic after some practice.

Occupation: Archelaus acts as a few different things within the Village. He works predominantly as their librarian, or historian. Other than that, he will usually just sit at the lookout atop his tree home and look out over the rest of Equestria as far as his eyes let him.

Personality: Archelaus is a very respectful individual. He does his best not to speak out if turn, and rarely raises his voice in an argument. Generally, he serves as a voice of reason in disputes among his fellow villagers. While he prefers his solitude, as he can better focus on his books, Archelaus isn't against making friends or social interaction. He will typically need to be approached, rather than be the one to initiate communication.

Archelaus is a little OCD with the arrangement of his books, and other possessions. They must be line up alphabetically by series, and segregated by genre.

Furthermore, after a bout of physical combat, or an argument, or manual labor, or even after a few minutes of doing nearly nothing, Archelaus will brush himself of any excess dust, namely from his shoulders and forelegs.

Spirit Animal: Fox.

Element to Be: Hero of the Sky.

Other: Archelaus, as a Colt, is entirely unable to fly, much like Scootaloo. This changed as an adult.

I made Arch's animal a fox, as despite their being seen as wily or tricksters, I chose it for the stereotype of the Fox being cunning and, namely, intelligent. Plus, owls seemed to generic and would make him to similar to Twilight.

If other characters will come into play, I'll throw up an app for another one, though she'll probably only show up later

Now that's an app! :D

Accepted of course and I'm fine with him being a bat pony and I'm super fine with him being a non unicorn magical user. I can see that style being used later in the future

Also my favorite part was how you chose him to be the Hero of the Sky and yet..he can barely fly xD Love it!

Something you should come to expect from me Derpyy, is just how overboard I can go with my apps, when I choose :P

Awesome! :D look forward to what you can come up with for that!

Haha, glad you like it! That was something I decided after making him the Hero of the Sky xP I thought something along the lines of 'what can I do to make this more ironic..?' And, well, that came up :P

Something you should come to expect from me Derpyy, is just how overboard I can go with my apps, when I choose :P

Awesome! :D look forward to what you can come up with for that!

Haha, glad you like it! That was something I decided after making him the Hero of the Sky xP I thought something along the lines of 'what can I do to make this more ironic..?' And, well, that came up :P

I see! Well it's certainly a good app! Like all of yours!

So let's see...we've got the Hero of Darkness

Hero of Sky

Hero of Fire

Hero of Light

Hero of Time

I'm right right? Hope so! :D

Here is the Actual RP! Post when able and no godmodding and don't post like crazy. :) Let others get a chance to post and stuffs. Just as a reminder, the RP starts with the Celebration of the Protector going on in Everfree. Just a heads up.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/16625-loe-chapter-1-the-heroes-we-need-you-to-be/

sorry for the delay. had work. Anyways I posted. Also if you are wondering Spirit's drum looks pretty close to this

XXX_8095_1346087442_1.jpg

and if you are wonder what a draft style is it looks like this

full_P1020405_1311703444.jpg

Though the mane isn't as high so it doesn't get caught in stuff

I'm going to use this OOC for our discussion and updates and what not.

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I recently got my hands on an original copy of wind waker and I have been devoting all of my time to it :). I will post tonight and it will begin our adventure! Sorry for the wait.

I'm going to use this OOC for our discussion and updates and what not.

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I recently got my hands on an original copy of wind waker and I have been devoting all of my time to it :). I will post tonight and it will begin our adventure! Sorry for the wait.

That's cool. I know I still have my old Gamecube version too.