Salutations Everypony

Alchemi

About Myself: So I am a gamer, located on the pacific coast, yeap that's all the location your gonna get. Ummm not sure what else to put

How I found Canterlot.com: I found it through google. Behold the magic of google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well I started watching in the middle of season 1, after finding a bunch of memes for it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So I thought I had join these forms along time ago, but apparently I didn't? I don't know, maybe I'm thinking of a different site, regardless I am here now, in all my awesome glory.

Thank you. :) Also, nice to meet you. It's been awhile since I've been on a site like this, and I still can't shack the feeling like I've been here before. Anyway so is there anything I should be aware of? Figure I'd ask the question now rather than doing something wrong, and/or stupid later on.

Thank you. :) Also, nice to meet you. It's been awhile since I've been on a site like this, and I still can't shack the feeling like I've been here before. Anyway so is there anything I should be aware of? Figure I'd ask the question now rather than doing something wrong, and/or stupid later on.

As long as you're aware of this, you should be good. :)

Welcome to Canterlot! :fhappy:

Archived