What draws you to enter this website? (My first Topic.)

gentlemen123

Well, let's all just sit around and talk.. I Gentlemen123 haven't been on this site in quite a long time.. Perhaps my curiosity draws me forth to return, but at last.. I'm here once more, only to venture upon my laptop typing meaningless content vicariously awaiting for some kind of recoil here..-                                                                          

What I'm trying to say is this, "What makes you an everyday human want to return?"   

Well, I have to admit, I'm not even a fan of MLP anymore. I saw the entire second season and a couple of episodes in season 3, but since then I haven't even touched the show. I like Canterlot because I think the community is great and I enjoy the RPing aspect of it. It's fun and gets my creative side out. 

Speaking of which, Is season 4 and 5 (thus far) any good? Equestria Girls and Alicorn Twilight is what really drove me away to be honest.  :oops:

I to am not a brony anymore, but the memories that I recall being here I guess brought me back..-   I've stopped watching the show right when season four came out, and yes, the RP aspect has always been good- reminded me how happy and forthcoming the replies used to be, but all in all- things do change.    I've found rather new things I care to enjoy ->            :kyubey:

Well, I have to admit, I'm not even a fan of MLP anymore. I saw the entire second season and a couple of episodes in season 3, but since then I haven't even touched the show. I like Canterlot because I think the community is great and I enjoy the RPing aspect of it. It's fun and gets my creative side out. 

Speaking of which, Is season 4 and 5 (thus far) any good? Equestria Girls and Alicorn Twilight is what really drove me away to be honest.  :oops:

I would have to say... Yes! For absolute sure!

Not only is the animation five times better in season 4 and thirty-seven times better in season 5, but the writing is better as well! The whole 'Princess Twilight' thing isn't handled like "I'm an alicorn now, bow at my hooves Rarity!", but is approached in more of a realistic way.

Also, Daniel Ingram is still making the music, that should rekindle anyone's interest immediately xD

Anyways, I don't have tons to say without spoiling very much, but I will say that you should just watch and find out for yourself! I mean, I liked it because I was interested in it, if you don't like it; that's completely fine as long as you went to try it :P (yes, I know that statement makes me somewhat of a hypocrite, but I still ain't gonna watch anime. I have my reasons, don't bash me about it xP)

It's not dead as long as I'm here :,D

Naw, this forum isn't dead at all :P

Even if it was, my older brother and two other people were the only ones posting on a forum for a long time. No-one else. Just three people keeping a dead forum going. So it's always gonna be alive here~ xD

Well, I originally came to this site a couple months back in search for a new place to roleplay. I had gotten out of it for a while, and the old forum I was on was pretty much dead, so yeah....plus, I had never tried MLP roleplay before, so hey why not? 

What I especially like about this place though is not only is it not too small, but not overly big (like mlp forums for example, a site I'll never join) but also how just plain nice everyone is! I'll admit, I was seriously nervous about jumping into the WoE rp, but hey, I'm having a blast with it! It's just the little sense of community that I love.  <3

• 3 weeks later...

((Well, I didn't even realize that many people would've replied to this post, also adding a reason for why he/she still enters this site))

Now since I've had a job, people, not much time spending on the computer, and just life in general does get in the way Every Single day. Don't forget to include the curiosity that'll draw me forth to return, but at last, I'm here once more, only to venture upon my laptop typing "meaningless" content.  I've been on this site for two years. It's hard to move on when you've used to enjoy things like this. My friend talked me into MLP, and honestly is was alright. I never minded the franchise itself more or less, but the thought of seeing where I live and socially how's it been? It's wrenching on how opinionated any human being can be, and how I just didn't seem to do things I used to do. 

((Maybe not even meaningless?)) 

Whoever took the time to finish reading this, I'm proud of you.

Sincerely: Gentlemen123            

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived