Starting a war. (See the OOC for a reference.)

BassClef

(Kay guys, here it is. The actual RP! I've been so busy [still will be] this week, so I haven't gotten around to posting till now.)

There is a flash of light...

A young Pegasus colt, fur of dark grey, mane of black and eyes of green. This colt is Blackbird. He is returning home early from school. His parents called in saying something was wrong. The young Pegasus had no clue of the horror he would witness... As he approached the small ponyville house he saw royal guard carriages, complete with the equestian flag flying proudly on one. This was strange. Maybe Celestia herself had paid a visit! This thought made the colt happy so he quickened his pace toward his home. Before he entered, he thought it best to see if his thought was right by looking through the window. What he saw... No colt or filly should ever see... His parents were mutilated in the living room. The horror still frozen in their faces. Two ponies in royal guard armor stood above them. Their hooves were red with blood, from where they beat Birds parents to a pulp. The two guards see him and head outside to confront him. The vision starts to faid now... Except for some words. "Sorry son... Celestias orders..."

Fair back to reality...

Blackbird is now just a drunk on the streets of ponyville. He rants of how celestia murders his parents in cold blood. Nopony listens to him anyways. He's just another drunk... He matters not to them. Blackbird lays on the ground in front of the bar, passed out from a day of drinking.

Darky was walking around the castle with Princess Luna. They both had just woke up and were heading towards the throne room to talk with Celestia. They had heard some rumors about some guards killing the family of a pony and decided to go and see why did she ordered that. It was quite odd for her to do that.

Once they arrived, Darky got close to the throne room. "Good day princess." He said, making a small bow to her.

Luna just walked normally to the throne as always.

Moonlight was in town collecting stuff for a spell she was trying, she had been working on this spell for mouths and think she might have it down, she saw a pegasus passed out infront of a bar she normal wouldn't bother with somepony but there was something drawing her to him and couldn't think of what right now.Interested in this she picked him up with her magic, which was a purple and green arua and carried him to her house went they got there she put him in her bed then went downstairs to try to get this to work. her house is a library/house think of golden oaks but a building instead of a tree

Solar sat on his own throne, a look of confusion on his face. During his own trips to Ponyville, he had seen the drunken pony and heard his ramblings. Even though others disregarded it, the young Alicorn prince was more than a little shaken up about it. He never actually confronted Celestia about it, though. He did not exactly know why... Perhaps out of fear that she really was responsible for the deaths of two innocents... He shook the thought away. There was no way his mother could have done such a thing...

Celestia herself was sitting upon her throne when she noticed Darky and Luna coming in. "Good day, Darky. And to you, dear sister." She said softly. She glanced over at Solar, and sighed. She noticed his strange behavior, but he would never tell her what was wrong.

Blackbird tossed and turned on the bed. Groaning and mumbling in his sleep. Maybe he's reliving that fateful day on a loop... Hard to tell really. After being in bed for a few hours, Blackbird awoke with a frightened yell. His fur is matted with sweat, and his facials region was wetter from a bit of crying. Maybe it was that dream. Bird scans his surroundings with still blurred vision. After seeing loads of books everywhere, he deduces this to be some random pony's house. "Ohh, in the name of discord... What have I done this time?" Now, instead of ever mentioning Celestia's name, he uses her enemies names. Bird looks to his sides. Nopony there. That's a relief! At least he didn't sleep with someone... But why was he in this house? "Ay YO! Anypony here?" He yelled, hoping for a response.

"Good day dear sister." Luna said after a moment and then went to her own throne with her stallion. She sat in it, Darky by her side as always, and after a moment she turned to Celestia. She felt a bit uneasy, but she had to ask.

"Tell me, dear sister... I... I mean, we, had heard some rumors about a pair of guards 'taking down' the family of a pony." She said .

Darky also felt a bit awkward.

"And I wanted to know what do you felt or say about it." She added, holding Darky's hoof.

Both were nervous that the answer was what they expected.

Moonlight was comfortable at her spot by her table, she move books around with her magic checking some for references or trying to find something in the book when she was done with the book she move it back to it place on its bookcase. then her concentration got broken as she heard her guests was yelling upstairs, to comfortable to move she yelled back "i am down in the main room" she yelled she wings was folded where they are not easiler seen.

Celestia looked at Luna with a look of confusion that very much matched Solar's. "Take down the family of a pony? Luna, what are you talking about? Where did you hear this?" She asked. Solar let out a heavy sigh, his head hanging low. "Mother... Just tell us the truth." He said, his voice monotone other than it being a tad bit shaky.

Bird stumbles out of the bed. He now realised that he had WAY to many drinks. He has a hangover the size of an elephant. "I-I'll be down, I just... Gotta find out where the floor is... Wait, there it is..." Bird made his way down, almost falling down the stairs a few times. Now he sees moonlight and thinks 'Crap... I was with a mare last night...' He cursed under his breath and asked her: "Uhh... Did we... Ahem... Do anything... Last night?"

Moonlight started up her magic again if he is sober enough he could see her magic was purple and green, something is off about her magic from the look of it, she began picking up the books she dropped "do you mean before i found you passed out in the steet or after, if before i don't know you was just drunk passed out don't know what you did, if after i brought you home put you in my bed and came down here, every now and then you say something but i couldn't understand it, something about somepony killing somepony, i don't know i could have learned more with this spell i been trying to make work, but i wanted to asked permission so you know what could happen if something goes wrong" said Moonlight as she picked up her books and continue to do what she was before she got interrupted

Celestia still held a look of confusion on her face, and she looked curiously towards Solar. "Sweetie... Is this what you have been so worked up about?" She asked.

"More or less." He replied with a heavy sigh. "So... Did you...?"

"No, I didn't." She replied, shaking her head. "I would never do such a thing unless I had a legitimate reason... and even then I would never go that far."

Bird just looked dumbly at this mare. Magic? Wha? Bird didn't see any horn. Despite seeing books floating around her. "Magic? You dont look like a unico- oh... I see the horn now... Uhh... What's this spell your talkin about? And for Chrysalis's sake, talk a bit more quietly! Geez, its like your yelling... Wait... Okay, I was out drinking... AH! that explains my headache. Hangover! Dang it..."

Archived