You Remind Me of Somepony

Lux

Hello all!

I was looking through my MLP fanfics I've written, some of which involve characters meeting humans who have personalities of the ponies we know. This got me thinking about something that I wanted to discuss here. This is a multi-part question so bear with me.

Have you ever met a person in real life who has the exact personality of a pony character? I'm not talking about meeting someone who has certain qualities or Twilight or Rainbow Dash, as I'm sure we all know or met someone who has these traits, but instead they have the exact same personality.

If so, which pony's personality did this person have, and how did you meet them? (Don't want to get too personal about this, just overall).

If not, would you like to meet a person like this, and if so which pony would you like to see this person have personality wise?

So, I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Well, I haven't personally met anyone before but I have been told by a few people who watched the show that I am literally Fluttershy. Their words, not mine. This is not a case of "Fluttershy is my favourite character I'm soooo like her!"  This is just what they said. Personally I don't see it that much, I think I am a little more outgoing than her and a little bit more stubborn but hey draw your own conclusions. 

• I love animals. More than I love people probably. I am exceptionally good with handling/caring/ communicating with them which is probably why I'm studying in the area. Yeah, ok, that's a pretty good likeness. 
  • I am super jumpy. I get startled by noises really easily and I get spooked a lot by silly things like coats on racks etc. 
  • I like to sing and can do so quite well,  but hate singing in front of others. 
  • I let myself get walked all over quite a lot.

I do kinda feel like I'm more exuberant though? I personally wouldn't say I'm exactly like her at all but it has been mentioned to me a lot by various different people.

I know someone's whose a very...Rainbow Dash-er.  She's a fellow MLP fan (though not a member of C-lot).  She knows how to fight, karate, and adores anime.  She has a slightly raspy voice as well!  She loves adventure, horror items, and deadpanning and everything.   

I know someone who was almost like Pinkie Pie. She is super random, super energetic, never unhappy. Although she isn't the type to party, there is never a limit to her energy.

It's exhausting to be with her as I can never keep up XD 

I honestly haven't seen anyone who is exactly like a pony from the show.I admit I'm very much like Twilight Sparkle, loving knowledge, teaching, making friends, acting a little nerdy, and yes sometimes prone to fretting. Even my friends would say so. :)

As to who I'd like to meet who had a personality of a certain pony, I'd say it would be interesting meeting someone very like Twilight, Luna or Pinkie Pie. 

• 1 month later...

I think I know a Twilight.  She's really, really smart-especially with math and science.  She's not very sociable, and doesn't like to come into physical contact with anyone unless she chooses (aka, she doesn't prefer hugs).  She loves reading, no matter how old or big the book is, and she's a very nice friend.  She's introverted, quiet, and is generally all-round Twily.

People say I'm quite similar to Pinkie.  Seriously.  Do you believe them?!

On February 25, 2016 at 6:42 AM, Lux said:

...but instead they have the exact same personality.

Well that isn't oddly specific and unopen to new posts. lol

Anyways, I know an irl person or two somewhat like show characters... But I don't really wanna say anything, because even if all names are kept secret, I feel like I'm just posting gossip >.>

And even if I just have a bunch of good things to say, I'd still be making a statement that doesn't bring much amusement to the table for others to read through unless the reader themselves can meet who I'm talking about xP

What about myself? I know me in irl. o3o

I'm a jumbled up mess of little personalities fighting for supremacy.

There's Minuette traits somewhere within me. ;3;

4 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

Well that isn't oddly specific and unopen to new posts. lol

Yeah, I know it's specific (Lol)

Anyway, you don't have to worry about spreading gossip as I'm asking in general. 

Yeah, I have friends that are close to but not quite certain ponies. One is very much like Princess Celestia. Another is kind of a Twilight/ Pinkie Pie mix. 

• 1 month later...

Archived