hello everypony

PaintedPatience

hello everypony,

Im new here , 

and im known as Painted Patience in my oc.

i have a deviant art which you can see here  you will see what my oc looks like

http://nikitahoneyheart.deviantart.com/

if you wish for a back story

Painted patience
a  black and white painted mustang pony
her family has a honey farm   outside a small town west of ponyville
mothers name:Painted Honey (black and white mare with a  black curly mane and tail)
her fathers name: Golden Tap( a honey colored pony with a black and orange straight mane and tail)

As a young filly barely able to walk her mother, Painted Honey, after working on the farm would sing to Painted Patience every night before she would sleep, as each day she grew
Thinking she would be like her parents tried to help out many times with the collecting of honey, but had a slight problem,... every time she was around /near bees she would end up being chased and/or stung whether she had a suit on or not, bees defiantly did not care for her . not to mention while being chased she would tend to crash into things like the  walls, equitment, buckets of honey, and hives do to the terror of the bees, making them angrier as she didn't mean to.. when in fear she became very clumsy,her father was also not very happy with her, he constantly scolded her when this happened," you can never do anything right , just give up" being stubborn like her father she kept trying day after day her father still scoldering asking her why she coudlnt do anything right but Painted Patience was patient with it , not giving up , each night as usual her mother would sing her lullabies and she would sing with her, the music really helped her calm down and she enjoyed singing  it helped her forget the bad day involving the honey the bees and her father, but one day she messed up one to many times and was talking to her father trying to get his attention when he yelled at her to leave him alone she jumped back this time she knocks a bucket of honey and it got all over her father he finally had enough, and raised his hoof as if he were to strike at her till her mother  came out yelling at him protecting Patience. Painted Patience took off during thier argument, and ran to the park and started to sing  lullabies as tears dropped down her face, 
confused and unsure of what to do. she stopped singing only for a moment looking into the small pond that was there before noticing a slight screeching sound, looking over seeing a mare with her twin foals both crying, she cantered over nearly forgetting what she was upset about asking the mare if she needed help,  the mare had said not now i cant get my fillies to stop crying i don't have time for another right now i am sorry. Patience ignored the comment as she was focused on the fillies, it popped in her head, a lullaby, she started to sing softly " hush now dear pony, let your tears fall away, you will never be lonely  in the night or the day, so hush now dear pony, and let your tears fade away everyone will love you in the night and the day" the foals slowly but surely became calm and the mother in shock of patience voice and patience to sing through the crying, the mother thanked her, but that's not the last , at that moment Painted Patience realized that her talent was to sing and sooth the ones who needed her,. a soft glow lifted her slightly and appear a cutie mark of a golden music note that looked like it was dripping honey.
she rushed home to see her parents waiting for her she was so excited but that soon dropped, her father and mother stepped forward, and with a suprise they both apoligised  
from that day forward the filly grew to a mare still running from the bees still unsure why they disliked her, and calmed all who needed it.
though she still has much to learn and hopes one day to be able to even calm the bees,  and make new friend

cons
bees dont like her at all
clumsy
stubburn
can be annoying at times,

pros
patient,
sings beautifully
loyal,

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. Keep up with the show if you can, the second half of S6 is ongoing. Have fun will all the RP's as well.

:)

Oh hey there, Patie!

Yiu look more than ready to roll-- and by this time, maybe you're already rollin' ^^;

To you, I grant belated wishes of great times ahead! Please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! :D

8 hours ago, ToothpasteThy said:

Oh hey there, Patie!

Yiu look more than ready to roll-- and by this time, maybe you're already rollin' ^^;

To you, I grant belated wishes of great times ahead! Please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! :D

Thanks so much!

Archived