Greets

RexDraco

• About Myself I love anime, video games, manga... and roleplay. I'm pretty simple in that regard.

• How I found Canterlot.com I literally searched for "active mlp roleplay forums" as I bypassed this place when I first searched "mlo roleplay forums"

• How I became a fan of MLP:FiM  Friends introduced me. I loved Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, so MLP:FiM wasnthebnext, logical step.

• My favorite main cast/pony If you couldn't guess by my avatar: Discord is my favorite. As a fan of Q in Star Trek TNG, John de Lancie not only playing Discord but making a Q out of him, pretty much the best thing ever. I love the ransom antiheroes and the visual gags Discord is capable of.

• And here’s the fun part. I love to RP, talk about characters and plot. I enjoy the mlp comics so much of my canon and headcanons for Discord come from these sources. I play Discord as my own since I've played him a while in other places. I keep him canon but I love how character experiences change and develop characters. I hope to RP and develop him more if I'm accepted. But it is also nice to see a somewhat active community. 

Haha. I am on mobile so they will only show on mobile. Hehehe. I wrote my entire app on mobile so hopefully there aren't too many terrible aspects.

Also don't mind me, I'm a little shy and nervous around new things but I am excited by the idea of RPing, hopefully regularly, again!

It only took me one glance to know that you were on mobile. Inrecognizedba few if the mistakes I oersonally make as well on a phone keyboard~

Anyways, hello there, Rex! It's a pleasure to be able to meet ya as you hop right into our crazy community of roleolaying pones! It may be a bit daunting at first, but you'll get comfy around us peeps pretty quick =w=

So yeah, welcome to the forums! I hope that you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^_^

Daunting? I love RP! What can be a lil overwhelming -- is me! I ask a lot to RP am always ready curious and willing to plot and do games with others! I jsut don't want to wear out my welcome! Thank you much for the welcome, much excitement is on the way.

Ugh tell me about it. Doesn't help my phone likes to change actual words like of to if, or I to U or is to I'd.  xD

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you are able to, the second half of S6 is ongoing. Enjoy all of the RP's on here too.

I also like anime and manga.

:)

Archived