Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goblin

New Kid On the Block

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone I'm Goblin, just joined the site but a moment ago. 25 year old lady with somewhat useless illustration degree (internship now, but really no art jobs in a twenty mile radius). Doing odd jobs here and there, substituting with temp jobs during the holidays and summer while gaining art experience. In the process of doing a side project graphic novel, but really who's got time for any of that? I like to work out, walk around in cold weather, and make fancy coffee and tea drinks. I also have a crap ton of history books I like to read.

Also in my spare time I like to play Dungeons & Dragons, as well as painting 40k minis for my bf in preparations for my own army (space wolves corgis!). I've been a fan of My Little Pony since I was a kid, and I've seen all seasons of this current gen. My favorite character is Applejack, and I found this website while travelling through the warp looking for My Little Pony rp sites on google. I think of myself as pretty friendly, but I can be extremely scatter-brained. Don't be afraid to remind me about things xD I'm looking to join the roleplay soon, just have to make a character. 

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Yo thanks for the welcome :) and I think I will, just spending some time looking at what is all on the forum.

Welcome to Canterlot! Don't forget to have fun! :catbug: 

Welcome welcome! If you have any questions concerning RP or general site matters, be sure to let us know. ;)

Welcome to our online nerd-hive!  We've got RP for every stripe and style of player, so I think you'll find yourself quite at home! :)

Welcome!  I hope you enjoy your stay~  We've got plenty of artists here on the block I'm sure you'll become great friends with :)

Hello and welcome to Grand To-- Wait, wrong, uh... Wrong area of internet. Welcome to Canterlot!

Be sure to make some friends, and have yourself some fun!