• Announcements

• Dio

Security Alert: WannaCry worm   05/14/2017

There is a new ransomware worm going around called WannaCry that exploits a previously unknown backdoor in Windows. This vulnerability has been patched. Make sure your Windows OS is up to date to ensure that you are no longer vulnerable.   As usual, please be careful what you access online. Barring that, keep local and/or cloud backups for your computer and keep your antivirus and antimalware programs up to date to prevent catastrophic loss of data on the off chance of infection. Stay safe, everyone.   Concise summary of details in this video: https://youtu.be/ibLaCEL8E4E   More technical information, thanks to Starhammer: https://www.askwoody.com/2017/how-to-make-sure-you-wont-get-hit-by-wannacrywannacrypt/
Kindle

Hiya!

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I got into MLP RP a few years ago, but drifted away after a while. Recently I found myself missing my pony OCs, so I thought I'd bring them back. Unfortunately, the forum that I used to RP on has since died, but luckily I stumbled across this site! Looking forward to getting to know people around here.

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make my profile image less grainy, that would be much appreciated! The original file is a crisp png that I uploaded it imgur, so I'm not sure what the problem would be.

Hello and welcome to our happy little community! The only thing I can really suggest on making your picture less grainy is by using Neat Image: https://ni.neatvideo.com/

The demo should be all you need, and I've used it a few times to remove noise from pics without having to get the full version. There are tutorials on Youtube on how to use it.

If you have any questions, fee like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to message me anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

1 person likes this

Thanks for the suggestion! The picture actually isn't as grainy on forum posts as it looked on the profile page, so I'll probably be able to live with it.

Welcome to Canterlot! We are happy to have you join our community! :)

1 person likes this

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

1 person likes this

Welcome!  I hope you enjoy your stay :) 

1 person likes this

Welcome to Canterlot! Don't forget to have fun! :catbug: 

1 person likes this

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

1 person likes this

Hi! I'm new here, this is my first time RP-ing outside of my Scratch account. How do you get a character RP certified, and is there any platform on the website you can use to create a pony OC? Thanks!!

1 hour ago, SeaShell said:

Hi! I'm new here, this is my first time RP-ing outside of my Scratch account. How do you get a character RP certified, and is there any platform on the website you can use to create a pony OC? Thanks!!

You might want to create your own introduction thread. To answer your question, you get RP certified when you have an approved app of your OC in the WoE section. There isn't an OC creator on this site the last time I checked, you'd have to use pony creator.