Hiya!

Kindle

Hello everyone!

I got into MLP RP a few years ago, but drifted away after a while. Recently I found myself missing my pony OCs, so I thought I'd bring them back. Unfortunately, the forum that I used to RP on has since died, but luckily I stumbled across this site! Looking forward to getting to know people around here.

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make my profile image less grainy, that would be much appreciated! The original file is a crisp png that I uploaded it imgur, so I'm not sure what the problem would be.

Hello and welcome to our happy little community! The only thing I can really suggest on making your picture less grainy is by using Neat Image: https://ni.neatvideo.com/

The demo should be all you need, and I've used it a few times to remove noise from pics without having to get the full version. There are tutorials on Youtube on how to use it.

If you have any questions, fee like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to message me anytime!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SeaShell said:

Hi! I'm new here, this is my first time RP-ing outside of my Scratch account. How do you get a character RP certified, and is there any platform on the website you can use to create a pony OC? Thanks!!

You might want to create your own introduction thread. To answer your question, you get RP certified when you have an approved app of your OC in the WoE section. There isn't an OC creator on this site the last time I checked, you'd have to use pony creator. 

Archived