Arabian Nights, Days, Evenings and Mornings! - The Planning and OOC

Ciraxis

Of all potential setting that our adorable ponies and non-ponies could explore, one is unfairly underutilized despite the obvious potential it has. I am writing of course, about Saddle Arabia. For some reason it's constantly omitted from various adventures (despite having more ancient ruins on the square mile then everything else) or other shenanigans. Making OC's from the place doesn't deem popular either, I myself having only one  in memory (Hi Pretzy!).

So without further ado's but hopefully with some clever guidance from our Staff and Loremakers, it's about time to brainstorm kicking up things a little in the land of doozie dunes and striking sands!

Humbly presenting first idea - with further ones from other users, as well as realized threads that will be added in the opening post, in addition of information about them.

* Extraordinary Erg Encounters - desert suddenly isn't so desolate when a group of characters meet in the middle of it - including one quirky wildlife photographer. [Signup, Up to 3 People]

Hiya Ciraxis! Seeing as I haven't gotten much use of my Sultan! I'd be happy to have be involved in thee threads within reason! :) Thank you for bringing some attention to a fairly forgotten area of the setting!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived