The Dark King's Citizens/Court/Reformers

I am seeking those who would be willing to live under the rule of Sombra, members of his court, knights for him, allies as it were. I'll also be looking for those willing to play his enemies, although he will not be engaging in direct magical combat. So would anyone be up for such? As I play King Sombra, I feel that it is important I post as him. Also looking for a marefriend for him, if anyone is up for that as well. Would be difficult, but worth it. 

Oh, and I plan on doing an arc where Sombra gets reformed if anyone is interested in that. 

I wouldn't mind offering up Phobos as an ally. Yurei as well, though that would be more a business relationship as she did jobs for him. As for a marefriend, I wouldn't mind trying to get one of my females into that position at some point during your use of him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hello! i realize this is old but if you're ever on and want sombra plots and allies, i do happen to have an OC based off of sombra! (I'm a huge sombra fan and i'm interested in seeing how he's played by others!) anyways, Chesster Pierce is a crystal pony who was commander of the crystal empire, and loyal to sombra, even to this day, mostly because he thinks only sombra can restore his status and influence. 

• 8 months later...

Archived