Looking for Roleplay

TheOne

Hi!
I am still relatively new to this site and taking my time, getting used to it. Right now I would like to finally have my first roleplay in here. I had a couple of ideas in mind when it comes to setting and possible plots, but I would like to firstly play out the arrival of Gray Shield  into either Ponyville or Canterlot (whichever you prefer) in a casual/slice of life style. It would be just a nice start and a reasonable one story-wise. So if you would be up to a quick conversation with this older traveler and maybe a drink or two, I would love to play!

I think your character would definitely pique Icy's interest. I would be willing to have Ice Storm meet up with him at some point. Her character sheet is a bit outdated thought. A lot has happened in the time she's been on the site and I haven't had the time to sit down and update everything yet.

I defenietly don't mind playing with her without knowing some parts. It makes it that much more interesting when they come out during The roleplay. 

Is there something you would like to know before we may start?

Not too much, seems pretty straight forward. I will say that I am probably one of the slower posters here, but depending on work load I can usually get out a post a day across the RP's I'm in. Otherwise, I'm ready to begin whenever. Ice could realistically be in either Ponyville or Canterlot. She lives in Canterlot, and runs businesses in both Canterlot and Ponyville, among other places as well. And given recent events that's happened in her live and through Equestria, she tends to be drawn to those willing to protect.

3 hours ago, IceStorm said:

Not too much, seems pretty straight forward. I will say that I am probably one of the slower posters here, but depending on work load I can usually get out a post a day across the RP's I'm in. Otherwise, I'm ready to begin whenever. Ice could realistically be in either Ponyville or Canterlot. She lives in Canterlot, and runs businesses in both Canterlot and Ponyville, among other places as well. And given recent events that's happened in her live and through Equestria, she tends to be drawn to those willing to protect.

Don't worry. I sometimes tend to take my Time to reply as well and can defenietly wait some time.

I will create a topic once I am back Home, do I will be Able to use my computer.

1 hour ago, dragonofruin said:

I'd be willing to rp too~ Need to use someone that isn't Luna or Sombra, even though I love playing the latter xD.

Here's Yuna, as well as Rose, and Elysium, the OCs I have applied so far. I'd be happy to throw any one of them at your character/join whatever rp o:

I would be More Then willing to roleplay with one of your character (they all seem fun). Do you have a prefrence between Them yourself? I though that maybe Rose would be interesting to play with due to Her "nobility", which Dark kinda discarted when he left Canterlot

3 hours ago, dragonofruin said:
I personally don't have much of a preference for any specific one~ since it's been ages since I've gotten to rp an oc. I'd be happy to rp whichever one you'd wanna interact with, c:

Sure! So as I said I will post a thread once I get Home so we can start.

Archived