(Closed) A new place for a nap... (Ponyville)

Ashton

Jasper rolled his eyes and was about to make some snide remark to kojo before the small dragon flitted off, but this did cause JAsper to look over at iggy, probably about to say something smartalec to her to prove kojo wrong... but then he saw what had made kojo upset. Jasper raised his hand at cloudy, who also shut up, then the faux ice dragon walked over to iggy and, after glancing around nervously, wrapped his arms around her neck.

For a moment iggy did not react, but then she slowly raised her hooves and returned the gesture, the smoke fading from her fur and her eyes returning to their normal color.

"Sorry. I forget your fur's not as think as my scales" said jasper

Iggy smiled and just held that hug silently for several seconds longer than a normal pony would, finally letting go and saying "its been a stressful day,  I'm sorryI got upset..." she smiled a little "and sorry I made you show this side of yourself to your new friend"

Jasper gave iggy another quick squeeze, then walked over to kojo and placed his foot on the smaller dragon's tail to make sure he couldn't fly off "Ok, runt. You just saw something I cant let anyone know about" he said "not even a so-called friend" his claws glistened in the light and jasper looked very much like he was about to end kojo's life right then and there, but instead pulled the other dragon into a headlock "so guess what? your not my friend anymore..." the headlock transitioned into a very awkward hug "your a part of my family..." he let several moments pass, making it clear this wasn't some bad joke (and that perhaps iggy's kindness had indeed touched jasper much deeper than he wanted to admit) and giving the other dragon a touching moment before adding "and now that your a member of my family I can without fear tell you that if you do start telling anyone what you saw, I will hunt you down, I will beat you, then I will disembowel you three times for every creature you tell. Got it?"

Kojo kept cleaning until he noticed Jasper go over to Iggy and hug her. He smiled at the sight, pausing in his work to watch the two hug it out. He blinked a bit as Jasper approached him next, looking a little worried as he was trapped and Jasper started showing off his claws. He gave a small eep as he was pulled into a headlock, wiggling at the news they weren't friends anymore. Kojo was about to get real sad, but thankfully things turned right around real quick, and the small dragon returned the hug. He smiled into the hug, chuckling a bit at the little threat.

"That's quite the welcome ta yer family, but Ah'll take it. No need ta worry though, yer secret's safe with me." He giggled more, keeping the hug up for a bit before loosening it so Jasper could end it when he wanted to.

Jasper nodded, backing up "Remember, family sticks together, if you ever need us, just send three fireballs into the sky. We'll be there"

Iggy nodded "and if you ever find yourself in need if a place to stay, our doors open... might be a little slippery from all the soap, but its open"

From above Cloudy gave a nod and a thumbs up

There was no doubt this was the start of a beautiful friendship... and an long and strange adventure with the town's newest band of misfits...

The_End.png