It's Rainbow Dash, It's Twilight Sparkle! No it's RainbowSparkle!!!

RainbowSparkle

About myself.: acting, singing, opera, performing, magic

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I googled "MLP FiM Forum"

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I saw it on Comcast On Demand and it sounded really annoying. A few months later was bored so i watched it on YouTube, planning to make fun of it. The rest is history.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hello there! Merry christmas eve and happy holidays to everyone! My name is RainbowSparkle! (manly name, huh?)

I came here because i have been a Brony for a while now, (long enough to have various pieces of merchandise.) and today i thought, "Why haven't I joined any communities online?" so that's exactly what I did!

Things you should know about me:

1. I love to sing, act, (not great at dancing!), perform!

2. I live in Washington...state. (nope, it's not raining!)

3. I liken myself to Pinkie Pie! :smirk: (i. e. when i'm happy i hop around!)

4. Think I'm addicted to parenthesis. (Just look how many times i've used them!)

5. I think I'm also addicted to commas! xD

I hope everyone has jolly holidays!

Oh yeah btw u like to make people laugh so here's a joke!

"What is a snowman's favorite cereal?"

"Frosted Flakes!" *tepid*hahaha*tepid*

Edited by RainbowSparkle

Well allow me to be the very firstity FIRST to welcome you to our little pastel colored corner of the interwebs! :kissy:

Oooh, and that name~

I kinda get the feeling that I've heard something like it... somewhere before though. I can't quite place my hoof on it :smug:

And yeah. You have FABULOUS taste in best ponies~ <3

You definitely seem like a Pinkie Pie which means you're automatically AWESOME!~

Pleasure ta meetcha, RainbowSparkle!

Welcome to the Royal City!~ :3

P.S.

The joke made me smile xD

Welcome to canterlot. you'll have a wonderful time, I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

...Will, you realize you copypasta'd the same thing, to the same pony, in two different topics, don'tcha? xD

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, where in Washington do you live?

Welcome to Canterlot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...