Ice Cream Surprise [Final]

Bright Glow

Roleplay Type: Mane Rp

Name: Ice Cream Surprise

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Green (#C891FF)

Coat Color: Purple (#C891FF)

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: middle long, strait and yellow (#EDFF21)

Physique: Her body's size is normal but lightly sportish since she is swimming or jogging regullary

Cutie Mark: An ice cream cone with three different-colored scoops of ice cream.

Origin/Residence: Ice Cream Surprised born in Canterlot and she still lives there but she would like to move to Ponyville to left the buisy city of Canterlot and start her own life

Occupation: Ice Cream Surprise just finished her studies and she has no jobs jest but she's looking for one and she hopes she can get one in Ponyville

Motivation: Her biggest motivation is to left left the buisy Canterlot and move to a mor quiet place where she could start her own life and it's not too far from the capital city and Ponyville seems to be the right bplace to her. Since she doesn't want to live alone there so she is very motivated to find a house mate.

Likes: winter,summer, ice cream, sweetness, helping friends, swimming, jogging, dressing up

Dislike: grumpy and mean ponies, bullies, snobs, short deadlines,

Character Summary:

Ice Cream Surprise was born in a family of lower high family class family . Her pearants were respected for earned their fortune with hard work and to do charity actively and helping poor ponies.

Being only child didn't mean for Ice Cream Surprise that she was spoiled. Her pearants tought her well and once they found out their daughter talented in magic they sent her to the Canterlot school for gifted unicorns. Ice Cream Surprise passed the entering tests. "Even I havent got degree there, the time I spent there while I was studying there was one of the best part of my life yet." She became a happy, friendly but a litte nosey pony who like to make friends and even she hates conflicts she can stands by for herself and her friends. She made many friends who came from different classes and different parts of Equestria. She also found out that she was two classes under the famous Twilight Sparkle she could only see the bookworm unicorn sometimes in the school's librarry. Living in Canterlot allowed her to spend the weekends at home but she never forgot about her friends and she often invited them to her home.

During her sdudies she signed up a cooking and baking course in the school where she found out she likes to cooking especially baking, meanwhile she became a teenager pony and she figured out her special ability is to using ice magic to cool down hot things and freezing different lquids. This made her thinking about how she could use this knowladge and how it connets to her special abbility since she had no cutie mark yet.

Afther two weeks week thinking she drcided to give up her stuies of magic and athe end of the actual school year she left the Canterlot school for talented unicorns and she started to study to be a baker. A few months later she found a recepie book of ice cream making in the librarry of their home and she started to attempting to making ice cream, frostlings as hobby but mostly in the summer vacations. She earned her cutie mark just one year ago before she started the last year of her baker course

Afther she earned her baker degree Ice Cream Surprise decided to move from Canterlot and star her own life. She spent tle last two months with looking to a place to move and she chose Ponyville because it's a small and friendly village not too far from the capital city and she can keep touch with her pearants and friends easily via letters. Now she just need to find a pony who would accept her as a housemate since she doesn't want to live alone.

animatedg4icecreamsurprise.gif

IceCreamSurprise-refsheet-forBright.png

Edited by Bright Glow

Please remove the age from you Application. We don't know how fast ponies age or how long they live, so we don't really know how long 18 years is for them.

Origin/Residence: Ice Cream Surprised borned in Canterlot and she still lives there but she would like to move to Ponyville to left the buisy city of Canterlot also she hopes she would have a chanche to learn some baking trick from Granny Smith and she could work on her ice cream recepies

How did Ice Cream Surprise hear about Granny Smith if she's lived in Canterlot her whole life? Also, how does baking relate to ice cream anyway?

Occupation: Ice Cream Surprised just finished and she hasn't got any job right now but she hopes she could move to Ponyville and get a job in the Sugarcube Corner but any other working she would be ok to working in any other bakery in ponyville.

Just finished what? Also, what is so special about Sugarcube Corner? How did she even hear about a small bakery in the middle of a town if she lives in Canterlot?

Character Summary:

Ice Cream Surprise was born in a family of lower high family.

I'm not sure what a “lower high” family is. :/

She also found out that she was two classes under the famous Twilight Sparkle she could only see the bookworm unicorn sometimes in the school's librarry.

Why/how is this important to your character?

Looks pretty good, just a few kinks. :)

I like the idea of the character, but as MLPT mentioned - you shouldn't tie her into the main cast so much. Why would her dream be to visit some small backwoods town and get a job in an unremarkable bakery or learn from some old pony that no one really knows about?

Also, I'd love to hear more about why her cutie mark came with her final exam. Why was her final exam so special to her? Why did it take that long for her to realize what she truly wanted in life? Why did she spend so much time on those classes if she hadn't yet realized what she wanted or what made her special?

How do you say in english the job where men and women are working with both cakes, cookies and in summer eve ice cream and young couls are usually order their weddingcake from them. We have a name for this job in hungarian but somehow I can't find it's english version in the dictionary. :(

How do you say in english the job where men and women are working with both cakes, cookies and in summer eve ice cream and young couls are usually order their weddingcake from them. We have a name for this job in hungarian but somehow I can't find it's english version in the dictionary. :(

Hmmm... what's the word in Hungarian?

I found a world "confectioner" I guess this is what I meant: a person who makes or sells candies and, sometimes, ice cream, cakes, etc.

http://dictionary.re...se/confectioner

I gave up this Granny Smith thing and I rewrote and fix her discription. I guess I just wanted to finish it earler quickly and I becam fustrated because I had a clear imagiation in my mind but couldn't write it down clearly because I had so many ideas.

I found a world "confectioner" I guess this is what I meant: a person who makes or sells candies and, sometimes, ice cream, cakes, etc.

http://dictionary.re...se/confectioner

I gave up this Granny Smith thing and I rewrote and fix her discription. I guess I just wanted to finish it earler quickly and I becam fustrated because I had a clear imagiation in my mind but couldn't write it down clearly because I had so many ideas.

Okay, that's probably right then. :)

How do you say in english the job where men and women are working with both cakes, cookies and in summer eve ice cream and young couls are usually order their weddingcake from them. We have a name for this job in hungarian but somehow I can't find it's english version in the dictionary. :-(

This is *fascinating* for me! 8D I think it's a cultural niche specific to Hungary, but doesn't have a specific parellel in the US. Confectioner is a close match, yes, but we don't really have many shops that follow those lines of business. A 'bakery' does the cakes, cookies, and wedding cakes, but almost never will have ice cream - which is where you got baker from. And an ice cream shop might have a few ice-cream cakes, but won't usually have the baked goods!

I absolutely *love* little glimpses into other cultures like that. I did some research online, and it seems that the English Translation for that kind of shop is 'Cake Shop' or 'Dessert Restaurant' - but I can't find a name for the person who runs such a place! ( Are we talking about fagyi here? )

Whew I think I could over write my character's application and it will be OK now. It was hard for me even if I have a picture in my mind but unfortunetly the picture was in pices and I needed to put together like a puzzle.

I guess writing a profile isn't my talent luckily I don't really to plan to make any more characters for a while.

I can see that English isn't your first language, thus I commend you effort in writing this English, and done well too. If you ever need RP proofreading for your posts, feel free to contact us for help in that. :)

For Great Justice :D

AppAssessed.png