Hi everypony!

Kalpira

Hello there!

I'm Daniela, but just call me Kalpira or Kal. I'm 18 years old and a 2D and 3D student. I have a dog and two male guinea pigs. I have two tattoos, and three piercings right now (because I had 5 piercings a while ago) What I like... I like MLP of course, horses, drawing, Pokemon, charms and candy. Yay for candy! 8D

Ehem, alright, moving on. I've been in a previous roleplaying forum, however it was only based on Neopets and that virtual pet site has become ridiculous, mainly in a matter of true money to dress up pets. You could only be "cool" in the forum if you were a good drawer or wrote a book for a roleplay reply. Of course I'm a literate roleplayer, but being almost 8 hours in front of a computer connecting dots and modelling difficult objects, I get tired to keep a roleplay going if it is that long. However, I love challenges and good roleplayers =)

What else, what else... My main language isn't english. I'm a portuguese girl. I think I may consider myself as a candy punk girl, because I love being innocent but at the same time I defend what I believe in. I've been into MP for a long while now, ever since the series has started, and when the ponies were still slightly chubbier and had an odd look. With this new series, I can explore more into my own school course, and of course get hooked to the show! =D *welcome to the heeeeeerd*

Well, that's all about me ^^

Hey there- and welcome to Equestria!

The first thing you'll want to do is get your post count up to 5+, then the rest of the board opens up for you to post in! If your interested in RP'ing (which it sounds like you just might be ;} ) you'll need to have an OC approved before you can post in the RP sections.

If you havnt had a chance- there are some links in my signature to our rules board, and our getting started forum where we have a bunch of helpful tools for creating your own OC.

Other than that- glad to have you on board! Welcome to the herd~!

Thank you Manestream!

Actually, I already have an OC of my own. But that will be hepful anyways! :3 I will surely apply with my OC as soon as I can, so that I can have the opportunity to roleplay with all of you guys ^^

So many artists! It makes me jealous that my artistic skill is limited to the written word. Welcome to the forums!

Thank you Manestream!

Actually, I already have an OC of my own. But that will be hepful anyways! :3 I will surely apply with my OC as soon as I can, so that I can have the opportunity to roleplay with all of you guys ^^

Great! I'll be looking forward to seeing it :'3

So many artists! It makes me jealous that my artistic skill is limited to the written word. Welcome to the forums!

Hehe, all the more to draw your requests, Dio. :3

Bem-vinda ao fórum, Kalpira! É um prazer encontrar outro Brony.

Omg falas portugues? *faints*