Fowl Fantasy

Name: Fowl Fantasy

Species: Unicorn.

Pelt Color: Teal.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Bouncy and curly with green stripes.

Eye Color: Olive green.

Cutie Mark: A clean white feather. Ref.

Physique: Slim.

Origin: Fillydelphia.

Roleplay Type: Mane.

Motivation: To make all the animals of her town happy and clean!

Likes: Cleanliness, neatness, animals. (Especially birds!)

Dislikes: Dirt, messes, grumpiness.

Character Summary: Fowl Fantasy's name shows about her love of birds, or fowl, and her love of whimsical and pretty things, such as in Fantasies.

Growing up in Fillydelphia with her loving parents, who run a Grocery Store, Fowl Fantasy has always loved cleanliness. She liked things shiny, and her parents never had to tell her to clean her room. She also loves animals (She can overlook and clean them, because she things they must be uncomfortable and would rather be clean,) with a special place in her heart for any kind of bird, large or small (She just loves their feathers and all the pretty colors they can be!). So pet grooming is really the perfect job for her! She gets to keep things clean and work with animals!

Fantasy got her cutie mark one day when she found a small white bird with an injured wing. But it was covered in dirt, which made her first reaction 'Ew!' But after the bird started giving out small cries, and looking all sorts of pitiful, she quickly rushed it into her house cleaning it up and hurrying it to a veterinarian. It wasn't until later, when it was pointed out to her, that she knew her cutie mark had appeared. Since then she's always especially loved birds.

It still took her awhile to find out what her cutie mark meant, though. It happened one day when she and her parents were vacationing in Manehatten. They were walking along a street filled with buisnesses, widow shopping, when Fantasy saw it. A pet groomer. The place instantly appealed to her tidy nature, and the workers in the shop were working with animals. Fowl Fantasy just knew it had to be what she was meant to do! She still lived with her parents for a few years after that, but once she was old enough and had saved up enough money, the mare opened up her own shop in downtown Fillydelphia. Fantasy Groomers. She still keeps in touch with her parents, but she's an independent mare now, and has her own life.

Despite being a bit of a clean freak, Fantasy is a very friendly pony, and can be seen having fun and going to parties with slightly younger ponies, even though she's an adult with a serious job now. Energetic and caring, Fowl Fantasy loves to work in her grooming shop in Fillydelphia, the hometown she decided to stay in.

25akhmw.png

Notes:

~I adopted this design from cheese canan.

It's looking good but it seems a bit bare bones and needs some more flesh.

Is there any particular reason for her cleanliness? How did she get her name? What made her love animals so much that made her over look their sometimes dirty exterior? Why is she so fascinated with birds of all kinds? How did she learn about pet grooming? Can we have a deeper look into how she received her cutie-mark?

Just a few more tweaks and I think then it will be ready.

I would still wish to know how she learned about pet grooming was it her parents? Did she figure it out on her own? Does she work for somepony or does she have her own little shop? What did her parents do and did they have any sort of relation with where she is today? The reason she loves birds of all kinds is because of the bird she saved when she received her cutie-mark correct?

Just a few more tweaks and I think then it will be ready.

I would still wish to know how she learned about pet grooming was it her parents? Did she figure it out on her own? Does she work for somepony or does she have her own little shop? What did her parents do and did they have any sort of relation with where she is today? The reason she loves birds of all kinds is because of the bird she saved when she received her cutie-mark correct?

She saw a pet grooming shop on a vacation to Manehatten once, She has her own shop, her parents have a Grocery Store and she keeps in touch with them, but she doesn't live with them or anything anymore. And Yup! :D

I've added all of that in various parts of her character summary. :(