[Griffin] Raven DarkFeather

BlindJester

Name: Raven DarkFeather

Sex: Female

Species: Griffon

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Physique & Colors: Raven has a sort of tall and slender physique so she can run and fly at moderate pace without getting to tired. She is a cross between a raven and a black leopard making her fur and feathers all black and had dyed the tips of her feathers on her head a bright green.

Residence: Rockwington

Likes: Poetry, Herself, Other griffins, swimming, fruits, mayhem, loud music and noises.

Dislikes: Most ponies, vegetables, calm places, peaceful noises

Character Summary: Raven is your everyday typical griffin she's rude to just about everyone unless she deems them 'worthy' of her attention let alone her friendship. She lived a simple life with her parents who worked in a store for a close friend in Rockwington she didn't have much trouble with money since her parents gave her a weekly allowance for doing her chores and learned the value of a bit when she was just a teen. Raven did seem to participate in 'troubled' behaviors like sneaking out at night and or staying out late, getting in trouble with the higher authorities, causing disturbance to everypony who crossed her path without permission. When she was on her last strike Raven was ordered to work on Sky patrol so she had some way to release her extra energy by flying most of the day and checking anything suspicious like dragons.

Once she grew up a bit more her teenage rebellion grew calmer along with her mind although she still seem a bit prickly to ponies for some unknown reason. Raven realized her love of poetry the one of very few soft spots she has about things or items, she writes poetry all the time even on her duty during her patrols and enjoys sharing her love poetry with all creatures even if she has to force them to listen. After storing enough bits to buy her own home Raven moved out of her parents place and into a condo not to far away from her job. Even though she has leveled out she still keeps up some of her behavior she displayed as a teen and tries to make as much a commotion as she is able to do. Raven was named after after the type of bird she is mixed with and Darkfeather came from her black or rather dark colouring.

------------------------

Ready for evaluation I think

Mega thanks to Catnapper for helping me get the ball rolling! :heart:

I can see how Ruby could work as a nickname, but it doesn't really make sense why her parents would forget her real birth name. Also, where does Hollypaw fit into this? Why did her mother ever call her that, instead of her birth name? I can't say that it's not "pony-like" since we're talking about a Griffin here, but even Hollypaw seems odd. Ruby is a bit weird for her actual name, since she's all black. But like I said, it could work as a nickname.

I can see how Ruby could work as a nickname, but it doesn't really make sense why her parents would forget her real birth name. Also, where does Hollypaw fit into this? Why did her mother ever call her that, instead of her birth name? I can't say that it's not "pony-like" since we're talking about a Griffin here, but even Hollypaw seems odd. Ruby is a bit weird for her actual name, since she's all black. But like I said, it could work as a nickname.

Okays.

Back to the drawing board. I'm not quite sure what a griffin's last name could be. I got hollypaw (Thanks warriors >>;; ) from a book I read and she was sorta........ 'out there' yea that works and I thought it would work. Ruby was her nickname do to the dye but I might change it but I'm not totally sure what.

/EDITED

Again ^^

• 1 month later...