Fly By

Bronies For Life

Name: 'm names Fly By.

Sex: Im a mare! What are ya, blind?

Species: What does it look like? Im a pegasus!

Pelt Color: Greener then yours will ever be.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Who needs fancy styles? I let the wind that goes by me do all the work.

Eye Color: Blue as true as day, pretty boy!

Cutie Mark: Lightnin bolt. Got it when =some loser slowpokes challenged me to a race. They were at least 10 laps behind me when I won!

Physique: 'm skinny, but that just helps me fly better.

Origin: Like just about any other competitive flyer, I came from Cloudsdale! I still live there today, and im proud of it!

Roleplay Type: What, you think im going to live in a fancy world that has unnatural species? Heck no! (Mane)

Motivation: All I want ta do is keep my Ma happy. she always wanted ta be a competitive flyer, but she found herself with a lame job as a weather pony.

Likes: Lets see, the wind blowin through my hair, my Ma, and Winning.

Dislikes: Losing, eeeuuuggh. Then theres my Pa. Drunk loon. Can't forget being laughed at... Its just plain horrid.

Character Summary: So ya wanna know about me, huh? Bout time. Let me give you a quick rundown to start it out; I am the fastest flier in Equestria. Just because I don't show up to the challenges people make doesn't prove me wrong, alright? I just have a bit of a fear of being laughed at. They always do if they somehow win... I just don't go anymore. Now then, back to me. Some less awesome people say im a Narciwhosewhat. Don't believe them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me! Nothing at all! *This yabber goes on for around two hours. It has been cut from this recording to save time.* ...And that's how I saved 3 foals! ...Hey! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME? You best be or ill... *End recording.*

*Start recording* ...Fine, fine. Ill tell ya about my youth. Its the one thing about me that's NOT totally amazing. I mean, I was just born! no red carpet, no greeting from the princess, nothing. Too normal. Grew up in Cloudsdale like any normal pony, blah blah blah. Then came school, where I didn't care about anything they said. Boring, boring. Just wanted to fly. So I did. Half of my classes I spent flying around. Course, some punks challenged me every once in a while. Almost always beat em. Interim, kicked out, blah blah. I eventually ended up in Flight School; Loved it there. became like my second home. Nothing out of the ordinary happened though, blah. That's my birth up to my years right before now.

a3581_thumb.png

Notes: She's a self centered (And hot headed) tale-spinner hellbent on winning however she can, as long as its fairly.