My Life With Ponies.[OPEN]

CAST LIST

Bronynumber299/Colt:Pinkie Pie and Derpy Hooves

Queen Chrysalis747:Rarity and Luna

Silver Swirl:Twilight Sparkle

((Okay so yea just talk about whatever.Here I'll show you.It'll be like a blog.))

*Turns on webcam*

Hello viewers or people.I'm Bronynumber299 but you can call me Colt.Um so this is kind alike a blog thing.It is basically me and my ponies talkin to you!Oh here is a pony now.This one is yellow and she has wings.Hey Fluttershy want to sit with me?

Oh uh yes please.

Okay I'll move over.

(oh well I never did webcam blogs *sheepish laugh* but I can rp the ponies you chat with!)

"Tha..Thank you," she scooted next to you, "so..so what do you want me to say?" then she spits the webcam, "Oh my what's that?"

*fiddles with his cam and inputs*

"Come on, you little pile of horseapples, work!", I mutter under my breath in exasperation. "I wanna talk to Colt!", I shout to empty air as I hit the cam with a book. Suddenly, I can see myself in the corner of the monitor and I grin. "There we go! Sorry about that people, had a few technical glitches. I'm SilverSwirl but you can call me Silver or Swirl, either is fine. My guest is basically a mirror image of me, but a pony. Say hi to Silverbolt!", I say with enthusiasm and a smile. I scoot over and a cobalt blue Pegasus enters the frame, hovering in midair. He's wearing an almost identical pair of eyeglasses and gives a smile before saying, "Uh, hi. I'm Silverbolt and I'm basically like my friend SilverSwirl but ponified. I'm a Pegasus, which means I can fly and walk on clouds!".

"So, tell me... What's it like to fly through a cloud?", I ask Silverbolt as I wave to Colt on the other end.

"Well, it's kinda like running through a clothesline of damp bedsheets.", Silverbolt replied, looking at Colt through the cam.

"Hey Rainy! I'm SilverSwirl, one of Colt's friends on the Canterlot website.", I reply with a friendly smile to Rainy. I look over at Silverbolt and say, "Aren't you gonna say hello? Besides, don't you know Rainy?" "Oh! I'm sorry, I spaced out there for a second.", Silverbolt replies to my question with a slightly dazed expression. "Hi Rainy! How are you today? I'm doing absolutely fantastic!", he says to the camera and does a midair somersault.

Another familiar face peeks into the frame, blocking Silverbolt's face, "Hi! I'm Sunrise Wisp and I'm a dentist!", the green hued Pegasus mare says before Silverbolt yells, "Mom! You are blocking my face in the camera frame!" With an embarrassed grin and a squee, she ducks back out of the frame.

"Sorry about that outburst Colt and Rainy, it can be a madhouse over here.", I say apologetically as I glare at Silverbolt.

((Eeeep.Rainy met Sunrise in the trotting dead and I would believe that that happened in an alternate universe but we will just not mention where they met.))

Rainy smiled."It's cool I get to talk to all my old friends!"I smile back and say."Well yeah I get to talk to my friends too!"

Rarity voice can be heard but no video, "I don't wt it?" she said to a unkown person.

"hold Rariry, there!" a male voice says and Raritys face come up close, she backs up.

"Ah there we go," she smiles, "hello to all my adoring fans, oh and hi to everyone else!"

I become surprised."Wow Well now its a three way chat!"Rainy Splash flies away suddenly."Hmm that's weird.Whatever I geuss somepony else will come in soon.So what do you guys have planned for today?"

((By the way nobody can have the same ponies okay?So like from the cast.Lets all just pick a background pony and a mane six the list will be in the first post.))

"Well, hello Rarity!", I exclaim, surprised to see the Element of Generosity in our cam room. Silverbolt's wings pop out and he backs out of the shot with embarrassment. Off camera, he says to me, "I'm sorry! I wasn't expecting Rarity to show up like that!"

"It's fine Silverbolt!", I say back. Turning back to the camera, I give an awkward smile and reply to Rarity, "I sincerely apologize for that. Since he's a mirror image of myself, he has inherited a lot of my traits and preferences. In fact, I better get out of the shot and let my pony friends host this.". Blushing, I leave the frame, the camera displaying an empty couch.

A few moments later...

The couch is occupied by Sunrise Wisp and Timid Star. The metallic gold unicorn colt visibly nervous as he quietly says, "Hi... I'm Timid Star. I'm a unicorn blank flank who has mastered levitation so far." Sunrise nudges Timid and smiles, "He's a little shy. Tell us where you are from?", she asks with an encouraging smile and touching his medallion. "um, I'm from the Gallopacus but currently living in Canterlot....", he says nervously.

Hearing Colt ask a question, I peek my head into the shot and reply, "Maybe go to the park or something. I haven't fully decided what to do yet." Another familiar voice can be heard as Twilight Sparkle enters the frame and says to Timid, "Timid? Aren't you neglecting your studies?"

"No, I'm doing this for SilverSwirl and Silverbolt, Rarity is on cam and they both *in a whisper*, got "Wingboners".", Timid replied with a giggle.

"You better not be lying about this...", she says with a serious expression as she turns to look at the screen. Her eyes light up as she sees Rarity on screen. "Hey Rarity! How is business? It's good to see you again!", she says with a bright smile as she levitates a tray of muffins onto the coffee table.

Twilight quickly acted as she could see a Rarity drama queen moment incoming and replied, "You've done nothing wrong, they find you attractive and they didn't know how to handle it without coming off as being a little too creepy. They figured it was best to get off camera and collect their wits." She said soothingly, "They'll be back soon. They can't deny that you are a pony they should know, like everypony else knows!"

"oh," Rarity said and blinked and smiled, "Oh we'll thank you boys, it's flattering to know ponies find me so attractive!" she smiled at Twilight, "So what is up everyone?" she asked, "How are you all doing today?"

Twilight nods as Timid takes the opportunity to make a nervous squeal and leave the room. "I'll tell them, Colt. They'll probably want to join you.", she responds to Colt and Rainy Splash. Turning to Rarity, she replied, "not much going on, just sorting Silver's books and keeping Timid studying. He really doesn't need pushing, but sometimes he just wants to goof around with his dog. But on the whole, I'm fine today Rarity." She smiles and waves a hoof, exiting the frame and the sound of a door opening can be heard off camera.

Sunrise smiles and answers Rarity's question, "I'm finished with my day at my dental clinic and just relaxing, Rarity. I am excellent today as I skillfully repaired several pony mouths to absolute perfection. They were all satisfied with my work and will recommend me to their friends!" She absolutely beamed and asked Colt and Rainy, "What's up on your end?"

Suddenly, the door reopened and a dashing young earth pony stallion entered the room and webcam shot. Waving his sword and whistling a merry tune, he looked the part of a celebrating hero. "Hay! How are you doing?! This is Bowie and I am from a very distant land. I am a master swordspony and hero of a foreign kingdom.", he said to the camera as both Silvers entered the room with Twilight and Timid behind them.