Not Quite sure how I got here, put ponies, so I love it. : )

RainChaser

Before posting this i went to the rp forums and looked at one, and they look really cool. My first goal after my 3 posts is to make myself known in the rp section. I look forward to becoming an active member.

Likes for people who found this by searching brisket.

Well then, if you wanna get into the RP section, I'm sure I can help you find a cool thread to jump into. Or we could start one together. :) PM me if you want, I'm always around to help. Spinning my webs all over the place and whatnot. :D

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you love it here!

• Like 1

Well then, if you wanna get into the RP section, I'm sure I can help you find a cool thread to jump into. Or we could start one together. :) PM me if you want, I'm always around to help. Spinning my webs all over the place and whatnot. :D

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you love it here!

I have to get my character approved, but once that happens, I'd love to start one.

I'm amused by the fact that all three people Who've posted anything on LOTR have pegasi as their profile pic.

I guess we've discovered a trend. : P

Lord of the Rings = pegasi. Nice~

I guess we've discovered a trend. : P

Lord of the Rings = pegasi. Nice~

I am here to add more support to this theory.

I have to get my character approved, but once that happens, I'd love to start one.

Actually, there is a really good Free RP section, I've had my character approved for a long time now, and I don't think I've joined a single Mane RP thread. :P

But what fans of the Istari??? Unicorn would seem to meld better there. Just sayin'. Pegasus for all fans of LotR seems like a big generalization.

I do believe everyone has an equal chance to love LOTR, It's just that of the people who posted, the ones who posted on LOTR were pegasi.

Thanks for the welcome.

Actually, there is a really good Free RP section, I've had my character approved for a long time now, and I don't think I've joined a single Mane RP thread. :P

cool lets set one up.