Hi there

teygrim

Hi. I'm teygrim. And I'm an alcoholic - I MEAN BRONY.

I've been one for about a week now, but the obsession runs quite deep. I put off watching the show for a while, not because it's for little girls, but because I knew how good it would be. I didn't think that people would go nuts over a show for little girls unless it's something special and I was right. But one drunken night at a furry convention, a couple of bronies showed me an episode and we ended up running around the clubs yelling "IMMA PONY, IMMA PONY". A week later I watched the series then I watched it all over again and now I'm here.

So, hi everypony.

Thank you, all, for making me feel welcome.

The only words I saw were "alcoholic" and "furry convention". You and me are gonna get along juuuuuuuuust fine. Welcome aboard.

Lol, can you really have one without the other.

Oh, hey, another member who joined just slightly after me. *is taking advantage of her few hours of seniority and welcoming anyone who joined after her*

I think you have one of the most interesting "becoming a brony" stories I've ever heard. (Not that I've heard a lot, but...) Yay for running around drunk! XD

Welcome!

Thanks, and yeah, it seems that most peoples first experience with ponies is a secret when no one else is around. I think theres a topic here on this forum about first experiences if you want to read about more of them.

Thank you, all, for making me feel welcome.
The only words I saw were "alcoholic" and "furry convention". You and me are gonna get along juuuuuuuuust fine. Welcome aboard.

Lol, can you really have one without the other.

Oh, hey, another member who joined just slightly after me. *is taking advantage of her few hours of seniority and welcoming anyone who joined after her*

I think you have one of the most interesting "becoming a brony" stories I've ever heard. (Not that I've heard a lot, but...) Yay for running around drunk! XD

Welcome!

Thanks, and yeah, it seems that most peoples first experience with ponies is a secret when no one else is around. I think theres a topic here on this forum about first experiences if you want to read about more of them.

How did you find ponies?