Show off your pony stuff thread!

MidnightRead

I don't know if this is in the right place but do you have a collection of My Little Pony? If so, what have you got? :D

I have:

2 Magazines, one with a guitar and one with a Pinkie Pie phone with notepad and pencil

2 Pinkie Pie Ponies

2 Twilight Sparkle Ponies

One Rainbow Dash Pony

1 Fluttershy Pony

1 Rarity Pony

1 Applejack

1 Spike

All of the mane cast blind bag ponies except Fluttershy :P

Canterlot Castle play set

1 background pony (Not sure about the name)

1 PINK Princess Celestia

I had 5 cans of Heinz Pony Pasta Shapes with the box :D

And The Friendship Express Train :D

Thats my collection, so whats your collection? :)

Oh, I'm sure there's a collection thread floating around here somewhere.

That's quite a nice collection of stuff you have there! I have a buncha blind bag ponies, stickers, buttons, shirts, bags, a Rainbow Dash glass, even pony body wash!

I've never seen pony pasta. I knew it existed but I've never actually looked for it. Didn't it misspell Fluttershy's name?

ah, I have the mane six toys with spike, light up pinkie, fluttershy from McDonalds, a pinkie shirt and two unfinished custom ponies

EDIT: ah, I forgot about stickers D:

I have:

1 Small Twilight Sparkle Toy

1 Small Rarity Toy

1 McDonald's 2012 Rarity Toy

1 McDonald's 2012 Rainbow Dash Toy

1 McDonald's 2012 Fluttershy Toy

1 MLP: FiM Coloring Book

1 Tin of Pony-Themed Band Aids

I have plushies of the mane six if they count i made em myself, also has some derpys that im thinking bout sellling

If you ever do plan on selling, please let me know! I've been dying for some hand-made plushies.

Oh, I'm sure there's a collection thread floating around here somewhere.

That's quite a nice collection of stuff you have there! I have a buncha blind bag ponies, stickers, buttons, shirts, bags, a Rainbow Dash glass, even pony body wash!

I've never seen pony pasta. I knew it existed but I've never actually looked for it. Didn't it misspell Fluttershy's name?

I think it's only sold in the UK, and they spell it Flutterby *Facehoof*

They sell My Little Pony body wash?! I.NEED.IT :-o

They don't sell a lot of pony stuff in the UK, I haven't seen any older generation stuff around either :P

If you ever do plan on selling, please let me know! I've been dying for some hand-made plushies.

well i could just make more if you want place yoru order based on how much it takes its around 20-30$ a piece for six inch, about 50 for a foot and higher prices are not set but we still do them, we also do original characters and will have a booth at brony con email me at lonlybrony@yahoo.com if you want to order

I have a few stickers and a colouring book I won in a contest here on Canterlot. Haven't used then at all, but they're nice to look at once in a while. ^^

Yeah, I'm not big on merch really. Gimme a pony DVD box set and I'll be happy. Maybe a T-shirt too, but they're so expensive because I have to import.

Oh God. I collect all generations, and have over 250 ponies. I really don't want to list them ALL. So I'll just say how many from each gen I have... this is only ponies (figures, plush, so soft newborns, ect.) Not merch.

G1: 35 normal, the My Pretty Pony,

G2: 2 normal, 2 McD, and a plush

G3: 69 normal, 1 styling size, 14 McD, 6 plush, 6 so soft newborns, 3 Ponyvilles, 2 stamp figures, 7 small figures that came in a book, 1 cake topper, Sing n Dace Pinkie Pie

G3.5: 7 normal, 6 McD, 4 newborn cuties, 1 styling size, 3 so soft newborns

G4: 29 normal, 3 Glimmer Wings, 2 Shine Brights, 2 plush, 8 styling size, 1 giant Pinklestia, 16 McD, Pinkie Bubble blower (counts as a figure), 2 keychains, 17 blindbag/ponyville, 4 so soft newborns, Spike x3

Then all the merch that I'm to lazy to count. And I've only been collecting since August.... don't judge me.

Oh God. I collect all generations, and have over 250 ponies. I really don't want to list them ALL. So I'll just say how many from each gen I have... this is only ponies (figures, plush, so soft newborns, ect.) Not merch.

G3: 69 normal, 1 styling size, 14 McD, 6 plush, 6 so soft newborns, 3 Ponyvilles, 2 stamp figures, 7 small figures that came in a book, 1 cake topper, Sing n Dace Pinkie Pie

G4: 29 normal, 3 Glimmer Wings, 2 Shine Brights, 2 plush, 8 styling size, 1 giant Pinklestia, 16 McD, Pinkie Bubble blower (counts as a figure), 2 keychains, 17 blindbag/ponyville, 4 so soft newborns, Spike x3

Then all the merch that I'm to lazy to count. And I've only been collecting since August.... don't judge me.

Judge you? Dude, G1 is the good stuff.

Your collection is awesome! :D I've only been collecting for a couple of months :P