Bonjour! (ugh, akward. guess I'll go with it...)

SandySea

About Myself: A SoCal native with a severe case of wanderlust. Student at Heidelberg Universitat.Loves travel, surfing, bunnies, history, jazz, freshly popped popcorn and something good to watch/munch it with

How I found Canterlot.com: Celestia Radio

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: when I lived stateside, I watched Saturday morning cartoons. I think I caught the pilot episode when it aired. Been hooked ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
Hi!

p.s: does pony creator count as copyrighted content?

Hi there, Sandy! It's great so see another pony from Califoalnia! (I know that was bad, but it's the best I can come up with this morning!)

well it made me giggle, I like it. Gee so many SoCally pegasisters/bronies. Makes me wanna go home so I can chill with some awesome ponyfolk :Pinkie:

thanks for the warm welcome, everypony. See ya'all on the forums!

btdubs, these emoticons are amazing. Canterlot here I come!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

If your question is about the Gallery, it tells you when you go to upload not to upload anything from the Pony Creator. It's not that whether it's copyrighted material or not, it's that it's not real art. (For the originally artists it would be, sure.)

oh thanks for answering, I just wanted to make sure my prof pic wasn't going to get me in trouble.

• Like 1