Rage is... back?

Rage

About Myself: hello veryone! I'm Rage! I was burn in a forest by myslef and my not so good skills with fire magic. So discord helped me to get out of there, but he broke my horn and left me near the outskiirts... Of something..

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this website by writing MLP FIM roleplay

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: On day I watched Friendship With Benefits. And after like 1 year, i watched it again, and i also found a video in wich a person react's to the video i watched earlyer (jack reacts). Then I saw his other videos, like Ask Lil Miss Rarity. She is what made me into a brony. She was gorgeous. so a day or so after visiting her blog, i wnt to watch some random Mlp fim episodes... And you know where the story ends...

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
So. I'm new here. Wow. When do I get to Roleplay?

But anyway, since this is a topic, discuss this - derpy's cutie mark - what is it?

Sorry for the Awfull writing.... My horn does'nt work rigth...

Hi, the Role play areas are in the forums indicated.

I think you'll find that you use fingers and a keyboard in this area.

It's important to seperate reality and fiction so people can get to know you, that's what the introductions are for. It's ok to be yourself.

If you'd like to get involved with the World of Equestria rp, please see the WoE scrolling banner on the homepage for details and how to submit a character.

In the mean time you're more than welcome to rp in the Free-for-all RP sections without a registered character, etc.