Celestia's Angels[PRIVATE]

Neon Bright was trotting down the streets of canterlot."OH MY GOD OH MY OH MY OH MY!"She said almost passing out.Neon was pulling a small cart behind her too.The reason she was doing this was because she got a letter from the princess herself.The letter read:Dear,Neon Bright

My faithful subject please could you report to the Equestrian Castle in Canterlot.I need your help for something.I got your name and some basic infromation from your friend and my favorite weather team worker Rainy Splash.I hope to meet you soon.

Yours Truly,Princess Celestia.

And that was it.Neon brought her cart to show the princess her various party products she made herself.What could the princess want what will she need?Oh and will Neon Bright be knighted for some weird reason?

((Ha ha It is finally up guys!))

Celestia paced back and forth in front of her throne awaiting the arrival of neon and thinking of how she was to explain all this. But ahe needed to make the Mare understand how important she was and how Celestia needed her to become a crime fighting mare.

Nova landed, folding her royal blue wings against her back and running a hoof over her messy violet mane. She looked around, a little nervous. anterlot didn't seem like much of a place for a pegasus but... well, if Princess Celestia needed her, who was she to object? Maybe it was her flying skills, her ability to remain completely silent in flight, swift and fast even at night. She was always a particularily good night-flier, and thus was how she got her cutie mark, an owl in flight. Everypony knew owls were respectable fliers, always silent, always fast and able to see even in the blackest nights. She gave a little grin. Maybe...

Or.. or had she done something wrong? No... no, she couldn't think of that. The only things she'd ever done wrong was scare ponies at night and play a few pranks on them.

She took a deep breath and trotted up the path to the castle, looking a bit nervous.

Rocka trotted at a leisurely pace down the road of Canterlot. She had received a letter from Princess Celestia marked urgent. She wondered what in Equestria could it possibly be. 'Maybe she wants a song commission? Or a private performance? Jeez, I never played for royalty before...' All these thoughts swarmed around in her head like hungry Parasprites as she approached the castle.

She adjusted her guitar case which was on her back and took a deep breath before walking inside. "Greetings Princess! Renowned guitarst Rocka, is here!" She announced as she glanced around the room at the other ponies. "Are...they here to hear me play too?"

As if on cue Celestia strode into the room and smiled at them, "Mmm, yes well it already seems you three can work together but snooping may be only one of the tasks I need you Mares for," she said softly as she walked up to them, "But here and now is not the place to explain, come, touch my shoulder so we may go to my chambers and discuss this further,"

Celestia smiled, "ok ready?" she said and before anypony could answer she teleported to her personal room, "ah, we'll now," she went to a seat behind the desk and proofed 3 chairs in, "Come sit mares we must talk,"