Shadowmist

Hey everypony I found an awesome plugin for my browser that I've been kinda playing with and thought I'd show some ponies on here. I hope this is the correct forum for it, if not I'm sorry and understand if you remove the thread.

Ponify is a special plugin that takes non pony words and ponfies them like in the My little pony world.

For example: "Everyone" becomes "Everypony" in Google searches, Wikipedia articles even Facebook posts. Now when you type in the words such as "Everyone" on the posts you make it'll show up for other people as "Everyone" But if you have the plugin it'll show up as "Everypony" after you post it.

~For a better worded explanation from the website read bellow

"Ponify is a browser extension which uses intelligent adaptive case technologies to replace non-pony related words with ones that are pony-related. For example, words like "Everypony" will be replaced with "Everypony".

Ponify includes an extensive list of over 60 words by default. It is fully configurable and allows you to add and remove words from the list, as well as specify precisely which websites you want to be Ponified and which ones you don't."

~Ponify introduction video

Website for ponify- http://pterocorn.blogspot.com/

The download link for your browser is just a small scroll down.

I hope everypony enjoys it, I find it to be quite fun :D

~Shadowmist

• Like 1

Well that's getting installed today!

>I've had it going for a while now. Works fine. I may have to go to a whitelist setting instead of blacklist. I like having my pony sites ponified and FaceBook is funny with everypony apparently using ponyspeak. But it makes reading the news just plain strange.<