Yeah Rainbow Dash is awesome go Dashie also Teen Titans rules I heard that a new series might be coming out next year.
Hmmmm, I will have to go confirm this right away.

Teen Titans, Go! ...And Now Come Back

There are shorts... In planning or something. Based on the Teen Titans TV series.

(I kinda like the newish Young Justice series, but that's just me...)

Those are already being released, actually. There are a bunch of different shorts, including Super Best Friends Forever (Faust created). They play on Saturday mornings between episodes of the new shows or whatever. You can find a few on YouTube, and SBFF has a discussion topic on here.

Young Justice is on my to watch list. I figured I would like it, since I like Teen Titans. Then I caught part of an episode one Saturday. O_O I have to watch this.

Young Justice is on my to watch list. I figured I would like it, since I like Teen Titans. Then I caught part of an episode one Saturday. O_O I have to watch this.

The first season is a little slow at times, the second season (so far) is amazingly good. Ms Martian is a little straining with her "Hello, Megan" schtick, but I didn't mind too much. But I heard from people that being the deal breaker. XD

The first season is a little slow at times, the second season (so far) is amazingly good. Ms Martian is a little straining with her "Hello, Megan" schtick, but I didn't mind too much. But I heard from people that being the deal breaker. XD

I've seen Teen Titans Go, Young Justice and Super Best Friends they're all good shows but I wonder if any of the DC Nation shorts will ever become a full thirty minute show?

Do you mean other than My Little Pony Friendship is Magic because everyone here watches that?

Well, yes of course. MLP is pretty much the only thing I really watch on TV at the moment. Just watched Luna Eclipsed and Sisterhooves Special. But those series mentioned above will probably provide more stuff for me to watch. :P