I don't think those comments made it more likely, but It is a pretty common plot for a show like this so it is always a possibility. I think there's some potential for some fun humor there, especially if it leads to some amusing switches.

Personally I'd go with this swap, I think (provided it were to stick to the mane six exclusively):

Dash in Rarity's body

Rarity in Applejack's body

Applejack in Twilight's body

Twilight in Fluttershy's body

Fluttershy in Pinkie's body

Pinkie in Dash's body

Dash in Rarity's body

Pinkie in Dash's body

I would swap that, and put Twilight in Dash's body and Pinkie in Fluttershy's. That would also be a nice nod to Surprise, to put Pinkie in a Pegasus body. Surely Twilight would think it was cool to be a Pegasus, so she could study what it was like, but she wouldn't be able to use magic. She might get frustrated not being able to write, seeing as she's probably not practiced in writing using her mouth.

I don't think those comments made it more likely, but It is a pretty common plot for a show like this so it is always a possibility. I think there's some potential for some fun humor there, especially if it leads to some amusing switches.

Personally I'd go with this swap, I think (provided it were to stick to the mane six exclusively):

Dash in Rarity's body

Pinkie in Dash's body

Yeah I agree plus I like your body swap ideas.

I have seen cartoons use the body swap idea before. When used correctly, it can be a great insight into another person, a "walking in their shoes" idea.

But I can see a plot where Twilight is trying a spell to mass teleport ponies or to get to know her friends more and it backfires where they are stuck in their bodies. It would be interesting having a pony with no magic training try to learn how to undo a spell.

I think a Twilight and Spike body swap episode could probably lead to some fun. Twilight has to deal with being small and magicless, while Spike suddenly has a taste of not being treated like a baby.

As a less serious idea, Lyra and Spike swap bodies; Lyra refuses to swap back because she now has fingers :P

• Like 1

Pinkie > Dash - Because watching Pinkie fly around would definitely be amazing.

Rarity > Applejack - For obvious reasons.

Twilight > Fluttershy - I think it would be interesting how Twi would react to this, and she might get freaked out by all the wildlife suddenly clinging to her.

Dash > Rarity - From tomboy pegasus to an elegant lady pony...yeah, that's funny. Also she probably couldn't control magic well and that would be hilarious.

Fluttershy > Pinkie - The most introverted pony is now extroverted? She'd confuse people in town by hiding instead of being all over the place.

Applejack > Twilight - AJ as Twi might be interesting -- she'd prolly try to applebuck and find her legs aren't as strong!

I imagine Applejack trying to do business as Twilight Sparkle with Cheerilee would be interesting - librarian stuff would be a foreign language to her, lol. I can see Rainbow Dash trying to fly as Rarity - heck, they could probably throw some steam punk in there, lol (and the return of Tank... please? ;_;). Meh, I guess that's all I've got to comment on, sorry it's not all six. `^^

I imagine Applejack trying to do business as Twilight Sparkle with Cheerilee would be interesting - librarian stuff would be a foreign language to her, lol. I can see Rainbow Dash trying to fly as Rarity - heck, they could probably throw some steam punk in there, lol (and the return of Tank... please? ;_ ;-). Meh, I guess that's all I've got to comment on, sorry it's not all six. `^^

I'm confused are you saying that Applejack switches place with Twilight Sparkle or Cheerilee i'm confused plus I would also like to see Tank again too.

Body swaps would be great, it's a classic episode to put in every great cartoon. Honestly, I don't care who gets swapped as long as it's amusing. Come on, Hasbro, show us some magic gone wrong (in this case, body swaps :D)!

Yeah I agree come on Hasbro make it happen. :kissy::D:)

Hmm that could get interesting... For example, Applejack may like having magic to harvest apples easier that she may not want to switch back.

I doubt she would be able to control or know how to use magic, so it would do more harm than good. As others mentioned, Twilight would not have as strong of legs and her body wouldn't be able to do the job.

I doubt she would be able to control or know how to use magic, so it would do more harm than good. As others mentioned, Twilight would not have as strong of legs and her body wouldn't be able to do the job.

Agreed but that would also make for a semi funny scenareio.

My favorite bodyswitch episode was the one in Teen Titans, and in that vein, I'd like to see Twilight's body go to someone who wouldn't be responsible enough not to use her raw magical powers. So probably Rainbow Dash.

As a side note, the fact that they talked about it in an interview probably means it wont happen any time soon, because if it was something that's already been done, they probably wouldn't be allowed to talk about it.

• Like 2

My favorite bodyswitch episode was the one in Teen Titans, and in that vein, I'd like to see Twilight's body go to someone who wouldn't be responsible enough not to use her raw magical powers. So probably Rainbow Dash.

As a side note, the fact that they talked about it in an interview probably means it wont happen any time soon, because if it was something that's already been done, they probably wouldn't be allowed to talk about it.

I guess that makes since.

Ah, I pretty sure I saw that Teen Titans episode! Pretty good. And now that you say it, if it has anything to do with Rainbow Dash, then I'm all for it! :)

Ah, I pretty sure I saw that Teen Titans episode! Pretty good. And now that you say it, if it has anything to do with Rainbow Dash, then I'm all for it! :)

Yeah Rainbow Dash is awesome go Dashie also Teen Titans rules I heard that a new series might be coming out next year.

There are shorts... In planning or something. Based on the Teen Titans TV series.

(I kinda like the newish Young Justice series, but that's just me...)

Yeah but I also heard by a Youtuber named Neogamespark that they are making those shorts into a actual series soon now don't ask me how he knows that but yeah.