Bronies in the UK

NemesisPon3

If you enjoy spacey shows. You should totally check out Firefly. It was sadly cancelled. But it was just so amazing! XD

I've heard nothing but good things about firefly and I have yet to see it D= BUT I did watch serenity which I believe is a sequel? or prequel to firefly..

I've heard nothing but good things about firefly and I have yet to see it D= BUT I did watch serenity which I believe is a sequel? or prequel to firefly..

Sequel XD Serenity has to be one of the best movies I've ever seen. I really recommend watching the original series :D

The reason for shows like "The only way is essex" is not to dumb us down, it's because it's easy to make. Think about it the only way is essex is like jersy shore, teenagers showing typicle stero types doing crap. It's meant to appeal to us becuase essentially it's there, were meant to identifiy our self with characters, or view them and see our self above them. The latter is mostly true and that's what keeps us watching that idea of the user and gratifications theory of personal idenity and personal relationships.

In no way is this a markist thing in that they think were actually going to do that, though the stero types are based off real things if not exaggerated. But there is (saddly0 a large audiance for them types of shows, and as long as there is the longer we will have it or get things like it.

Oh ^_^ Ahoy thar all, I'm a UK resident! Cornwall, waaaay down in the corner here! The land of pasties and pirates.

And yes... it is just as wet and rainy here as the rest of the place! We've got flooding and collapsing roads going on everywhere... this summer sucks.

Rainbathing anyone? There's certainly to be no sunbathing this year!

If it wasn't in Manchester, I would totally love to go to this! But the cost of the con, on top of transport and staying up there... would be just more than my poor wallet can afford :(

Also, I'm not exactly Manchester's number one fan. Guess I'll have to wait a while longer to meet any other bronies. Except of course the in-the-closet ones that I pass on the street every day. Yeah... we all know it's true... they watch sparkleponies too >_>