Bronies in the UK

NemesisPon3

Hey everyone hope you are all doing well :smirk:

Just wanted to know who here is from the UK? I ask because I would like to get to know some UK bronies and hopefully get a few meet ups going and what not.

So yeah obviously I am from the UK. I live in Rotherham. A town in south Yorkshire. ;-)

im uk bro, i find that pony things here are incredible rare, which makes me sadface :-( !

im from Kent Medway area... and its absolutely flooded with rain at the moment

I don't bother with pony merchandise at the moment because I find it very awkward lol, and sorry to hear about the flooding, its been pretty bad here too =/

They then make Geordie Shore and Made in Chelsea. Are they trying to kill us with stupidity or what? xD

Y'know I think they are. Hence why I pretty much have Dave on almost all the time. Oh and channel 4 for the simpson's and gorden behind bars :3

I watch Dave for Top Gear, Tribe and QI mostly but I have it on most of the day anyway haha. I watch The Simpsons and GBB as well! Those treacly tart thingies looked yummy >_> I watch BBC3 for Russell Howard and Family Guy but otherwise it sucks.

....I just added you to my friends list XD

Yeah forgot about russel howard and family guy OH and not going out too. Love that show XD