Hi there all!

WildGambit

About Myself: Hi, I'm Wild Gambit, from Cornwall in the UK.

I'm a recently finished animation student, who has a hobby of keeping Axolotls. I'm also not bad at drawing, though I'm still polishing up on my digital skills again. I write a bit in my free time, and am just starting out in the friendship is magic fan groups, since I have been an in-the-closet fan for a long time about it!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, when you hear so much about a show, you just have to take a lookie... I have to admit I enjoy it very much, so I'm glad I decided to check it out.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Hi there all, hope y'all are doing well and enjoying the summer, though here we're having so much rain and flooding that it aint much of a summer! Anyone else in England will know what I mean.

I'm still new to this fan society thing, but I've had a good look around, and have become absolutely interested enough to try it out! So I hope to get to know some of you in the nearest possible future! ^_^

~Wild

Well Hi there SquareZack, I'm pleased to meet you! ^_^ I look forward to reading about your characters.

And Hi Deadpool, yeah, I base my persona and OC more on the concept of a gambit in terms of gaming rather than the character, but I cannot deny a long, and adoring fanship of Gambit himself too, I have a bust of him that sits on my desk, a constant companion for about four and a half years now ^_^ So I suppose I can't deny that he did lead to the OC and persona I have now XD

Well hello there y'all ^_^ It's nice to see so many active and friendly faces! I feel truly welcomed <3 I hope to see you all around the forums!

Yes Rosewind ^_^ I just finished my degree in animation with quite a respectable grade, but with the economy in tatters I don't expect to find a job in the industry for at least a year or so. After that, who knows? ^_^

and thanks Rhyphte, I hope he gets accepted and approved, so that he can start meeting the other canterlot ponies soon!