Burning Moon (Open to All)

Fireheart

(The setting starts on the night Nightmare Moon escapes from her moon prison, but the plot is not defeating her but to play through the seasons 1 and Season 2 while my OC attempts to free his mother from a dreadful curse.

Rules. the basics

No humans.

FiM OCs only.

Go with the storyline

And certainly no god moding)

Fireheart woke up from a dream that had been haunting him eversence he and Celestia banished Luna possessed by Nightmare Moon up to the moon itself. That was over a thousand years ago, Fireheart knew the spell will be at its weakest tonight which meant Nightmare Moon might come back. The scene of Luna's banishment came back to him mind as he thought of it then he shook his head to clear his mind. Fire layed in his bed for a few more minutes before he levitated the covers off him and he slid out of his bed.

"I have to prepare for her return", He said to himself in the darkness. Fire turned to the door and walked through and out to his balcony. He took a deep breath of the late night air and looked up to the moon watching the iconic figure that is The Mare in the Moon.

Somewhere else six mares were getting ready for the raising of the sun performed by Princess Celestia. Fireheart knew the time was drawing nigh and he watched the moon long and hard until the stars finally became alined and the symbol disappeared. A few minutes later Fire heard screams coming from the peaceful town of Ponyville. Fire was stunned for a moment he knew this night was coming, but for it to happen so close was astonishing.

There was a sudden "pop" from within his bed chamber and he walked back through the door to find Princess Celestia standing with her "no toloerence for anypony's bullcrap" look on her face.

"Fireheart, tonight's the night Nightmare escapes I hope you readied the Elements." She said her tone hard, but Fire knew she was trying to hide the regret behind it.

"Yes I am aware of the situation at the moment Tia, and the Elements are in place. They have been there for a thousand years I just hope your star pupil has read about them." He responded calmly looking back out to where Ponyville was. The town had fallen silent and Fire suspected that Nightmare was making her way back to the old castle below them.

"Yes Twilight had read about the Elements and I sent her to Ponyville in hope she found some friends that'll help her bring harmony back to my sister and dispell Nightmare from her spirit." Celestia answered looking towords the horizon beyond with a sad expression on her face as she remembered the fun times she and her sister spent with Fireheart

(OOC I'll need somepony to play the princesses and the mane six Cast list here

http://www.canterlot...urning-moon-rp/)

500 years ago Nemesis was given a task by celestia herself he remembers her words to this day "The spell will be at its weakest in 500 years time, I hearby give you the task of preventing nightmare moon from taking over once more"

Nemesis looked up the sky. that day was fast approaching, He ran simulations and upgraded his own weapons so that he may defeat nightmare moon and send her back to her prison...but would his super advanced tech be enough against the magic of an alicorn...

Celestia padded in her throne room and stared at the glass panes on the wall, "Ah I feel it was just yesterday I banished my dear evil sister to that moon," she sighed, "Today marks the 500 years, today Nightmare Moon returns!"

(OOC)Hang on there Chrysalis you're getting to far there)

A lonely, gypsy wagon is carting down a lone trail, powered only by several fans and a lack of ponies. Sitting at the front, is a dark, mustard colored unicorn looking around at the sky.

"Hmmm...... something feels off."

A chilling wind blows past him, causing him to shiver and look up towards the moon.

"Even the moon feel's off. Must be my tired eyes, but looks like some of the craters are even fading." The pony looks ahead and sees something glinting off down the trail. Upon further inspection he notices some kind of shiny pony, but he really isn't sure.

"Um.. hello there sir or madam. I really can't tell what you are, I kinda don't have night vision."

The unicorn gets closer and hops down. "Hi, I'm Pinoak, the traveling storyteller and puppeteer extraordinaire." Pinoak holds a hoof out, "Whats yours Sir Shiny?"