Best Moral presentation

punky

I'm betting some of you out there don't pay much attention to how the morals are presented. I really like it. In fact, I'm surprised at some of the morals that are brought up, like the one in "Cutie Mark Chronicles" and the one in "Feeling Pinkie Keen".

So I thought I'd test this theory. Which episodes do you think presented their morals the best? For me it would be "Cutie Mark Chronicles", "Feeling Pinkie Keen", "Family Appreciation Day", "Sisterhooves Social" and "Bridle Gossip".

Hmmm.... best moral presentation or best moral that was presented? I can't remember them all at once right now, but the first one that comes to mind is "Sisterhooves Social" for HOW they presented it. But I think one of the more important, or, more significant morals was from the episode where they vanquished Discord. The lesson that "friendship isn't always easy, but it's worth it" is a lesson that I think a lot of teenagers have forgotten.

Just my opinion :)

My favorite was with the diamond dogs episode. Through the entire episode i was expecting rarity to ne the damsel in distress, but i was honestly surprised that she was able to handle things on her own.

Most of the other morales were very predictanle early on... especially apple buck season... mac: "too many to handle on your own" me: "yep, shes gonna bite off more than she can chew" mac "biting off more than you can chew is just what i'm afraid of" me: "Exactly!"

But just because theyre predictable doesnt mean theyre bad or poorly executed. Theyre good reminders of how to be good people.

I think "Bridle Gossip" and "The Return of Harmony Part 2" where they defeat Discord. I think learning not to gossip at a young age is really important, or everyone is gonna hate you in high school, and learning that friendship is a struggle, but is worth working though big and small problems alike to retain that bond. In high schools these days, it's quite hard to find real, solid friendships that would really withstand the tests of time and troubles; teens would generally just get in a fight and announce they're not talking to the other anymore, and that's that. Quite childish, and embarrassing when you have to listen to it all the time...