Mareabian OOC.

Sounds interesting! Could be fun to run into some ents!

Well, she certainly sounds interesting. The group's predominantly male at the moment. I'd imagine her only real threat is Mojo. Although you refer to her as both Foxglove and Fairy Bells. I'm imagining it's Foxglove though. Also what exactly is a Veela?

Woops! I was originally gonna' call her Fairy Bells, but then I found out Foxglove is another name for it, and I thought that was cooler. I went with 'Fairy Bells'/'Foxglove' because they're really awesome looking flowers, but they're also extremely poisonous, so I thought that would work out for her. Anyways, changed it.

And a Veela is a creature from Harry Potter that takes the form of a human, but it has the power to make men love them, or at least, will attact the attention of men. I always loved the idea of Veela's... Ironically. They can also transform into this weird evil bird thing, but I don't think I'll ever use that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My replies will be few and far between for a while. My parents just yelled at me because I don't have a job, or my driver license, or have done much for my summer assignment. Basically, my parentS just called me a failure. I am not supposed to get.on the computer until I get a job apparently.

• 3 weeks later...

That sucks Grey. I wish I could get a job right now, but I'm getting my name legally changed for technical reasons and have to get a new SS card.

And no one was prepared for Cloud's resistance to mind control....