Mareabian OOC.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, just an idea, but what if we were to ask if we can move it to the 18+, that way we give ourselves more freedom for the story, and by extension, the Mareibbean, to develop. What, especially considering the story behind it in the first place, and that you mentioned him getting high off clover in the first post.

I'll be Thyme with Sugar then! And 18+ will give us more freedom, but I have no clue how to move it there.

And Grey, if you use Hotshot, I might bring in Pawn. I might even bring him into the original Grey Area, but I'll think about that on a different OOC.

Bluemage sent me a message, and he said we should share ideas, and he gave a tree as an example. Then I had an idea with that!

So basically, in the center of every island in the Mareibean, there is an absoulutely gigantic tree, said to be the first trees since the Earth's creation. And the (at least religious) residents of the Mareibean believe that when their island is going to fall, the tree will wither, andbecome lifeless, rejecting all animals and accepting no life around it. It is often used as a landmark for somepony that is lost in the jungles or swamps, and ponies aren't allowed to fight around the tree. We could play around with it, perhaps one of the tree's will die when we arrive on another island, or something, or we could just explore them.

We could even have some quest where a creature enters the tree, and we have to go inside it (through a cave, perhaps) and save the tree, that way the residents won't panic about the end of their island.

How does that sound?