Rich Ponies Golf [Private]

Silver Putter the Third sighed loudly at the chaos around him as he strode forwards and coughed loudly. Four Iron rushed to pull out a golf ball and a tee and place it in the ground at his feet. Putter cricked his neck. "Now let me show you how a real golfer plays," he said smarmily as he took a club from his caddy. He took a deep breath, wiggled his rump and took a swing. The ball flew through the air, bearing down on the hole, only to miss it by a hair breadths. He grunted loudly at his soured shot, but it was still very close to its target. "There we go."

"Very nice shot, sir!" Four Iron said with a curt clap.

Silver profit burst out laughing. "Bah ha ha ha ha! Oh no! No! No, nope" He wiped a tear from his eye. "No no no, your doing it all wrong" Silver profit pulled out a sort of remote control, aimed at Putters's ball, and pushed a button. His golf ball exploded into a mass of confetti. "Lets try that again" Ge said as he held out a slingshot for Putter to use. "Go on it won't bite"

Silver Putter's expression contorted as his ball blew into a wisp of confetti. "What in Celestia's name did you do that for?!" He pointed his club threateningly at Silver Profit. "Prepare for a beat.."

"No!" Four Iron shouted as he pushed the club down. "Calm down, sir. Remember what happened at the Diamond Dog Invitational."

Silver Putter muttered something to himself quietly about bludgeoning faces before sighing loudly. "Fine. I'll try it by your rules." Silver Putter takes the slingshot and the ball. Pulling it back he placed the ball in the sling. "Here goes nothing." He fired the ball in the rough direction of the hole. The ball soared through the air with a loud whistle then smashed into a large tree, and slid up the trunk of the tree and deflected off of a branch and flew straight into Copper Coin's carpet where it bounced back off and crashed into the hole. "Bloody hell!" he shouted. "That was amazing! I mean... uh... maybe your methods have some merit."

"Ahhh! I might just be able to pull that stick out of your rump yet!" Profit exclaimed. One of Silver Profit's servents walked up to him and said. "Mr. Wilson's elephant is ready sir" Profit clapped his hooves together. "Excellent! Alright then Wacky Wilson, show us what you've got planned hmm?"

• 2 weeks later...

Harrington set up some TNT behind the ball to give it a huge drive. He got behind the explosion shield and pulled Silver Profit behind it, then smiled as he threw the switch, sending the ball flying away from the biggest divot in golf history and into a path the ball could break through most anything in its way.

"That should be plenty..."

CopperCoin flew his rug so that it hovered over the golf tee. He looked back behind him and saw all the explosions, wishing somepony had come with him to hole 2. "Oh well, at least I still have you." he said to his cards as he pulled them out and looked at them again, then he put them back as he got ready to tee off. He lined up the blunderbluss with the tip of the flag and pulled the trigger. His shoulder recoiled and he heard the golf balls digging into the turf, causing several divots to form in random places on the fairway. "Well! that was MUCH more fun than expected!!" He flew over to the hole and looked down. He saw that not only had he gotten a ball in the hole but he got three! "Hmm.. would this count as a hole in one? or a three in one? or what? I better go ask silver profit." He turned and flew back to hole one to ask silver profit his question. Again, his rug gleamed in the light of it's own golden wake as he was whisked away.