Greetings!

rjrgmc28

About Myself: Hey everypony, a big welcome from the land down under, aka Australia! They call me Ronnie, also known through my stage name/on camera role as “RJ”. My main interests/hobbies outside of the brony community include photography and video production work, but I’m also a bit of a casual gamer too when things get a bit quiet production wise.

I also have Aspergers Syndrome (Aspie), a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), which I've had for most of my life.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found the site through one of the posts on the Bronies Australia forums.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I have been a brony for almost a year. How I was introduced to the show may sound a bit strange at first. It all started with cs188's YouTube Poop (video remix style) videos featuring some of the episodes, then after that, it was on to the 6 to 10 second clips of the show and from there, it was full episodes (Season 1, and Season 2) that sealed the deal.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
So there we go, the intro thread! Hope to join in the discussions and make some new friends as well! Nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

I've got a few friends who live in upside-down land too! Welcome from the northern hemisphere!

My little brother has aspergers, though to be honest you really can't tell now a days. He gets better grades than I did going through school in fact!

Hope to see you in some of the discussions around here <3

Thanks for the warm welcomes everypony! I didn’t expect such a huge response in a short amount of time! Anyway, time to answer some questions:

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! So that means it's winter for you right now right? hmm... jealousy....

Yep, its winter over here at the moment, and it’s already a very cold one at that. Especially around the nation’s capital (Canberra) and the surrounding regions with some very cold frosts, and even some moderate to heavy snowfall around the ski resorts such as Thredbo and Jindabyne.

Welcome to Canterlot! Um, if you don't mind me asking, the ASD must be mild, correct? My brother has autism, it's somewhat severe, so I was just curious...

Aspergers is the mild variant of ASD, or otherwise known as high functioning Autism. I’ve seen a few of the more known forms of Autism (moderate and severe) and actually work with a few people who have them at the disability service organisation I work for.

howdy welcome ta canterlot. if ya need anythin, lemme know. dont worry bout judgement here, we are a fine lot with our own problems. me for instance, i got bipolar type 2, insomnia, hyper glycemia, and anhedonia.