[Fainting Goat] Petal Dance

Kalpira

[ Creature Related Character ]

http://www.ponyislan...|++&jwg&jwg-gen

For the people who want to know what Fainting Goats are, please go

Name:Petal Dance

Species: Fainting Goat

Eye Color: Pale Green

Physique & Colors: Thin and slender, yet quite agile so that she can climb anything and jump everywhere. Her body is white with several brown spots. Her mane and tail are pale blue and white, constituted in streaks.

Residence: Appleloosa, in a greener farm

-Hay: There's nothing like a fresh container loaded with hay in the morning!

-Flowers: Petal simply loves flowers, identifying them and gardening

-Climbing: She just loves exercising and exploring the land with her skills

-Green fields: This young goat just loves to run free amongst the fresh grass in the Marsh, laughing and chuckling to herself

-Farm animals: They seem to be her best friends on the farm

-Watch the rain fall: This little doe prefers to watch the rain fall than to feel the hot sun over her, even if she lives in Appleloosa

-Chasing mice: Those little pests drive her nuts, but she also likes to make races chasing them

-Listen to songs: The enchanting voices of birds or her mother's delight her

Dislikes:

-Heavy midday sun: The sun has always been something that has bothered this young doe's eyes

-Getting scared: As a fainting goat, she hates getting scary and therefore, completely stiff for a few seconds

-Chicken: Even though she loves every single animal in her farm, chicken can make her go crazy with all of their noise

-Baths: For Petal, there's no point in taking a bath if she's going to get dirty after it

-Modern Ponies: Petal hates the snobby ponies that come from a very modern land, like Ponyville or similar. She likes her things rustic

-Fainting: That's the only thing she doesn't like about being a goat. That's why she hates being scared

Character Summary:

Petal was born in a farm that lived from what it produced. It was a rainy day, and so the first sound she heard before her mother's soft voice was the touch of the rain against the barn's window. Unlike all of the other baby fainting goats, she didn't struggle to get up. Instead, she jumped right away to the closest wooden box and stood in there for a second, wobbling in her new pair of legs. But a smile had grown wild on her face as soon as she managed to catch up her balance, doing the same on the closest boxes. She lived her first months happily, causing trouble everywhere she went and learning with her own mistakes. Nobody could catch that little jumpy goat, that could only stop at night time when it was time to go to sleep. And still, she could barely hold herself.

But she was about to discover what her species brought along. In one of those exploration days, when Petal first found out about the other paths outside Appleloosa, she felt quite curious. She didn't want to go back, neither stay quiet until someone would pick her up. Instead, she moved along and explored what she had already found. She sniffed all over, and soon enough she wasn't afraid anymore. Trotting happily, she ate berries, rolled on the fresh grass, and even had a drink by the closeby river. However, she was not alone. Right in the moment she was getting ready to take a nap by the river, when the sun was setting, she started to hear strange noises. They seemed to call her name, as if taunting her. In the exact second she got up to follow the voice into the woods, a whole group of crows crossed her path, touching her with their wings and scaring the young doe to death. She tried to run, but her legs went stiff right away and she didn't take too long to fall down. Those were terrifying moments for Petal, and as soon as she managed to get up, she ran right back to the barn.

From that day on, she started to pay way more attention to her surroundings, and the scents she caught all around made her want to keep them and garden those flowers with the help of her mother, who taught her about them.

Personality:

Petal is extremely hyper, and talks non-stop when she feels like she has discovered something or somepony new. She just adores her life, even though she is a goat that faints out of nervousism. She is currently learning to control that, but she still can't avoid it. She is true to her heart, never lying to anypony or other animal in the farm. As sweet as she can look, she can be a little cocky at times just because she is as brave as she looks. One of the things that makes her tremendously happy is a washed up carrot when she is feeling down or even angry.

She might look very brave and adult, but truth is this little doe is still a baby and gets easily frightened when she is not with somepony else by her side. She thinks a lot about her words, mainly because she is a perfeccionist and doesn't like to say anything that is wrong. According to her, of course. She is not selfish at all, and is actually pretty sweet to the ones that surround her. She's not a tomboy, and enjoys being cuddled and smooched by the ones that like her.

This is one of the bow ties she wears most of the times, wrapped around her neck:

istockphoto_6234347-blue-bow-tie-clipping-path.jpg

hnnnnnnng adorable! I think Ashi will approve of RPing the character; i'm not sure i follow the farm animal bit though- In the show cows are kinda farm animals, but also obviously in control of themselves, likely offering their services because they choose to. I guess i'm just curious about what you mean by farm animal in the context of the RP x3

Well, by farm animal I am simply referring to the classification you bronies have in here, which is that some of the only creatures available and acceptable to RP are farm animals. So that's why I said we don't raise fainting goats in here, only normal goats. But I would still be wondering if a normal goat would be accepted or not, since there are no goats seen on the show yet.

Fainting Goats, like sheep and regular goats, are farm animals. I'm ashamed I didn't realize domestics were playable as well. There's no reason I can see why we can't, as the rule says Domestics, and Fainting Goats don't live in the wild AFAIK, but from what I remember, they're pretty common in places over in Europe. I should have known, considering we allow donkeys too! The only question I have is how she's going to be played per RP, but in all honesty, I think even Cows could go on adventures if they really wanted to, they just seem to prefer to stay in the barn at SAA. Approved pending Mane's review. :D