Writers Roulette

(Umbra says she passes so...)

"Yeah, it's good to see you again, China!" Heartfelt said cheerfully. China was surprised. She sure changed a lot since he last saw her. She looked much more... mature. "So, what have you been doing all these years?" The only thing that could make China's time right now better, would be if one of his coltfriends asked him out again. He still couldn't believe he was seeing his old friend again.

(I'll leave character development for the next person)

((I get to develope her character? Hmm.. This is GONNA be interesting.. xD Also, I noticed that everyone keeps using different colors for China's speech. I started with green then 299 used red and then fireravens all like AH'M FEELIN YELLOW.. So, umm.. Just asking.. Which color should we stick with?))

"Yeah, just.. Yeah. I've been doing pretty well over the years. Yeah, dropped my job at the pickle factory." Heartfelt answered him. Still has that "yeah" habit I see.. China thought to himself. ''Smart move.. But what are you doin now?" "Yeah... I died my main the other day" "I see that.. And you didn't come into the shop?" He couldn't help but to be a little hurt. One of his old best friend at... ANOTHER. BARBERS?! What was THIS nonsense! "Yeah... I just.. Didn't want you to judge me, China.. I knew that if I came in that we'd get to talking, and.. Yeaaahh.. Things would come up." China laughed a little. He's never really been one to judge. "I'm sure that I'd still love you." He reassured her in a friend type of way, "and besides, I'm sure that whatever you've been doing with your life can't be THAT bad." "Yeah.." She paused a moment. "Thanks, China.." "Hey, so what is it?" "Hmm?" ".. Do I get to know what you've been doing since the pickle factory..?" "Yeah, well... Promise not to freak out?" "Cross my heart and hope to fly." "I sort of... Became.... A witch..... Yeah.."

China stared at here for a moment, his mind processing the information. HeartFelt rubbed her hoof against he leg turning her head slightly, but still looking at China to see how he reacted. The earth stallion stared at her for a moment, "a witch?" he asked blankly gaining only a "...yeah..." from heartfelt as a reply. Apparently China's brain just defaulted, since instead of a real reaction, he just shrugged and said "cool". Or maybe he really didn't mind it.

China smiled."Well good for you at least you found a profession that probably pays well."He said.Heart Felt smiled back."Oh China you know how to make anypony feel better about themselves."She said.​"Especially stallions.If you know what I mean?"China added."Oh you perv you!"Heart Felt nudged him playfully.

((Oh yeah I should mention China is quite a perv when it comes to stallions.))